[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there exceptions to when one should follow pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: received_675901289240056.jpg (46KB, 960x359px) Image search: [Google]
received_675901289240056.jpg
46KB, 960x359px
Are there exceptions to when one should follow pic related?
>>
Exceptions being that you need them to intro you to even a bigger cache of females.
>>
The first one.
You know how whenever you felt like you were the one always begging for her to talk to you, because she never bothered to contact you first and you ALWAYS had to be the one contacting her?
Yeah, she's gonna feel the same way if she's the one ALWAYS having to set shit up with you. She's going to assume you're not interested and are hinting at her to fuck off.

The who contacts who thing should be more 50/50. She should be contacting you first to set shit up, and you should also be contacting her to set shit up.
Rule of thumb, if she contacted you first and set up a date, next time should be you contacting her to set up a date. And vice versa.
Because the whole, if they're pursuing you then they can't reject you thing isn't entirely true. They certainly can reject you. They reject you by giving up on you even though you were still secretly interested but were too busy following these fictional rules to a T to judge the situation.

Everything else is rather legit though, by no means a checklist. Every situation is different, but this is a good general guide to having confidence in yourself. Though this guy kind of comes across as a dick about it.
>>
>>18039213
First one is definitely wrong. I was dating a guy for a few months and was always the one setting up dates with him, so I broke it off because I assumed he wasn't interested. Like another anon said communication should be 50/50

Rest is spot on though
>>
File: IVqk5Nq.png (204KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
IVqk5Nq.png
204KB, 444x250px
Not really. Don't be a dick, don't be a cold fish, don't blow her off, etc., but otherwise, yes.

Note: this is possibly more likely to land you a woman (assuming all works out) that is more traditionally feminine-at-heart. Emphasis: "at-heart". If you do, you'll need to be more masculine-at-heart ("at-heart") to keep her, but if all is well for you (as in, you're fairly considered to be in the upper portions of Maslow's Hierarchy of needs; no real perturbations in your life to speak of beyond the normal "work--life-goals--family" ones), this won't be a problem. If it doesn't work out for some reason, and not due to some BS, then it probably wasn't meant to be and move on. If you're able and things ended well, she could be a good friend.
>>
>>18039213
Meh i would still be a virgin if i followed this
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.