[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this nose considered big and/or ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4959.jpg (282KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4959.jpg
282KB, 1280x960px
Is this nose considered big and/or ugly?
>>
>>18039201

kinda. you wont ever be a model, but honestly you pull off the hot girl with the rough around the edges look. judging by your iron maiden shirt, that look works out fine for you. i wouldn't worry.
>>
Nose isn't that bad, acne and squareish jaw work more against you. I'd suggest bangs personally.
>>
Yes, but, because I imagine you'd be self conscious about it, I'd be more inclined to ask you out because your standards may be lower.
>>
Post a side on picture, OPic doesn't give us enough information.
>>
dat asymmetry

I'm so sorry
>>
Not really that bad, I'd bang you. But not with that shirt.
>>
File: IMG_5004.jpg (107KB, 620x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5004.jpg
107KB, 620x689px
side pic
>>
>>18039245
Lol, don't stress, it's a bit different but you're cute so no one will care.
How's the rest of you? Keeping fit or commencing lebensraum against the space around you?
>>
>>18039201
OP are you me? Weird noses and acne 4lyfe
(cause I can't fix that shit and I've tried really, really hard) :(

At least you look younger than I am so there probably still hope
>>
>>18039269

did you do accutane?
>>
>>18039245
Yeah it's big but it's not so big that it's a turn off.
I wouldn't stress too much about it.
>>
>>18039269
Post pic senpai, we can judge you as well.
Maybe it's not so bad.
>>
>>18039272
I tried it but it seriously messed up my brain and I spent about a solid week crying about absolutely everything (Mean customers at work? Check. Traffic jam? Check. Waiter makes a joke about running out of cherry coke? Check) so now I'm not allowed to take it anymore
I've tried literally every single medication there is and still, super acne. They should study me so it can be weaponized.
>>
File: b&a.jpg (211KB, 1600x447px) Image search: [Google]
b&a.jpg
211KB, 1600x447px
>>18039289

id try it again if i were you. it depressed me as well, but after 3 months it made me qt
>>
>tfw no gf to see Iron Maiden with

Although we'd have to catch them every other tour because they do that god awful thing where half the songs they play are from their new album.
>>
>>18039217
I think your jaw is fine. If you don't, wash every day (shower especially, but at least face wash). I say don't get bangs, I like your hair the way it is. Or better, a braid (if that's not inconvenient)
>>
File: Photo on 2-11-17 at 12.17 AM.jpg (42KB, 365x425px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2-11-17 at 12.17 AM.jpg
42KB, 365x425px
>>18039293
It wasn't really depression so much as it was constant, unstoppable manic tears. I had to call in to work and they put me on the xanax.
I'm glad it worked for you though! My doc says that on the upside the stuff they have me on that only kind of works prevents wrinkles so in like 15 years I'll be set :/
>>
>>18039201
I guess in comparison to most girls (who have small/ slim noses), yours is kinda on the big side, but it's definitely nowhere near ugly imo. I think u r a qt

If you really feel so insecure why not try contouring or some of that make up shit
>>
Yes, it's big. Try and take care of your acne and you'll be fine. I assume women have some devilish way of hiding bigger noses as well, so you could probably look up guides.
>>
If it bothers you that much, and this is just a suggestion, but if you gain weight it will seem smaller by comparison.
>>
>>18039315
Got rid of my acne by ending every shower with cold water. Hot water opens your pores, cold water closes them. Change your pillow cases daily and don't eat dairy products.
>>
>>18039272
I did too when i was seventeen 7 month and never got acne again that's stuff works really fucking well
>>
>>18039201
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>18039350
Is that dairy thing true? I'm from the midwest.. it's pretty much all we eat
>>
We have a saying for people who look like you back in my eastern european country OP, it's "underaged b&".
>>
I can't believe how thirsty you guys are to be hitting on op pic

literally looks like an elementary school boy who doesn't wash himself
>>
>>18039281
dat me
>>18039315
>>
>>18039201
Yes, you have a big nose.

If you wear makeup and contour it, you can likely make it appear normal size.

You're not deformed or anything, you just have a wide nose. Can we see a side pic?
>>
>>18039391
Yes, there are hormones in dairy that causes breakouts and make things worse generally.
>>
>>18039449
It doesn't look all that big, at least not from that angle.
Another angle will help though.
>>
>>18039472
yeah I agree, preferably at an angle with no shirt on
>>
>>18039474
blue board buddy
>>
>>18039481
If you don't scroll to the bottom right of 4chan and select the Tomorrow style I feel sorry for your late night browsing eyes.

I'll beat you up if you don't do it
>>
File: tumblr_mahayrVsAR1qmrqk9o2_500.png (332KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mahayrVsAR1qmrqk9o2_500.png
332KB, 500x263px
>>18039491
..okay fuck that is actually really helpful
>>
>>18039201
No, your nose can work.

grow your hair out and take better care of it, i love the color. work on your skin, get a good face wash and facial scrub and use it every night before you sleep. longer, bigger hair will make your facial features look smaller.

you'll be qt in no time. and you listen to metal so i can tell you won't have an issue with guys finding your personality attractive.

you could try some makeup, maybe just eyeliner and mascara, to pop your eyes more and make your nose look smaller if it bothers you still.

oh and try smiling!
>>
Everything is relative, I'm middle aged, so I consider you adorable. Would help if you smiled, not that one should do that all the time, point being that when a person needs to look attractive they can, if they are happy.
>>
File: 1459437089881s.jpg (12KB, 249x236px) Image search: [Google]
1459437089881s.jpg
12KB, 249x236px
>Is this nose considered big and/or ugly?

Are you actually requesting a critique on your body which most likely won't matter as most men don't care where most women do or are you just a cancerous camwhore looking for attention?
>>
your nose is kinda big, but not horribly big. it probably looks bigger in these close up pics than irl because the lens distorts your looks a bit.
>>
>>18039201

Yes, but it is okay, because it lacks the signature "hook" of distrus... friendly profiteering.
>>
>>18039201

I have that fucking Iron Maiden shirt. I'll have to burn it now, thanks OP.
>>
I know OP's gone and never coming back, but apparently I'm into this and hope she returns to post more.
>>
Not for me. I found her pretty, actually.
And the Iron Maiden shirt would be an instant "go talk to her" if I actually met her on the streets.
>>
The side pic makes me think your nose is cute as f**k. Bad angle first pic.
>>
>>18039245
>>18039201
Please have a feminine penis OP
>>
>>18039201

I'm going to be fully honest: in my opinion, yes.

However, you have fine other features that make it not so much of a big deal.

If you saved up and got a nose job, you would look *very* good, imo.

>hair is great tho
>>
>>18039201
Why does this girl wear a geeky Iron Mainstream t-shirt? Trying to be the shit, or what?
>>
That nose could have a moon orbiting it. Sorry.
>>
>>18040519
What if she likes the band and got that shirt because she enjoys their music? I'm sure you have geeky, mainstream-tier shirts yourself
>>
>>18039974
Honnestly it's more like "hi im a gaimur gurl", "I just wear this too look like a guy bcuz i hate gurls because i had to much testosterone in the womb"

sort of.

Girls are girls, but noone will take a girl with an Iron Maiden t-shirt seriously. If she was a he, people would assume he was a neckbeard, playing DnD and worshiping satan on his spartime.
>>
>>18040531
>getting offended by t-shirt logos
>>
Personally I don't find anything attractive about you at all. I wouldn't say ugly but I have no idea what anyone is talking about when they say anything about you is hot. You look really unkempt like you don't take care of yourself and I can't tell what your gender is because you look like a guy I know and honestly you could go either way.

Quit being hung up on your looks, join a company where you ambiguity could be of use
>>
>>18040530
Seriously the only good iron maiden albums are Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (1988) and their debut album Iron Maiden.

The rest is basically shit, you can't even play it at the gym because people will insult you personally.
>>
>>18040540
That's just, like, your opinion, man
>>
File: GM.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
GM.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>18040531
I'm wearing an Iron Maiden shirt, reading 5e Player handbook... And i wouldn't take me seriously

Sometimes the stereotypes are right...
>>
>>18039391
for some people cutting out dairy is a miracle cure, for others it isn't
>>
>>18039245
It's perfectly fine - you just have to own it. Yes it is big, but it's only as ugly as make it out to be. If you take care of yourself and be confident, people aren't going to care. But if you constantly complain about it or say "oh I'm not that pretty look at my nose" then that is how they are going to see you. If it would make you feel better, you can try LIGHT (seriously don't go overboard) contouring on your nose.
>>
>>18039201
People sometimes tell me my nose is big, but other people tell me it's cute. I just learned to accept it and realize some people will like it and some people won't.
>>
>>18040544
You know i don't mind you showing your powerlevel. Then i know you're like me, but the fact is, you probably never had a gf and neither have i.
>>
File: 1486615962972.jpg (71KB, 577x753px) Image search: [Google]
1486615962972.jpg
71KB, 577x753px
>>18040584
Anon you're not suppose to show your powerlever outside of a Mogolian transsexual lover role-playing image hosting website.

As far as normies know I'm a 6'6" endurance athlete who really likes cars... Thats how you score the QT3.14s...
>>
>>18040432
OP i asked about your penis.
Please respond.
>>
>>18039201
its big, but u can make it look cute if u took care of your eyebrows and maybe acne. if u dont want to do your eyebrows, then put your hair in a ponytail because your hair is making it look bigger.
>>
>>18039245
from the side it looks cute
>>
>>18039315
why do you cover your eyes on one pic but not the others? pretty meaningless.
>>
>>18039350
also if you want to get rid of acne a cheap way is to buy joy dish washing soap and use it on your face every morning. idk why it works, i think its water - based and antibacterial and gets rid of oil without drying your skin.
i've used dish washing soap on my face since i was a kid and it always works. palmolive soap works too but its too drying. also theres a palmolive bar of soap that works too but it gives your hands rough skin.
>>
>>18040610
>>18040556
>>18039350

>Stop drinking dish soap
>Change dairy every day
>Wash face with pillowcase

Got it thanks
>>
>>18040610
What the fuck dont do this dear god - do you know what shit is in that stuff?? People often wear gloves when they wash dishes to protect their hands for a reason. And you want to put that on your face?
>>
>>18040630
Can't have acne if you don't have skin
Checkmate Atheists.
>>
>>18040599
Liking cars is one thing. Being able to afford them is another. I will probably never actually buy a brand new car in my life. It's too much money for such a bad investment,

Realestate is another thing, it's a lot of money but generally it's also a really good investment. I made my first 100k in "wealth" (whatever that is) simply by just making sure to own my own home.
>>
>>18040606
That's a different person
>>
>>18039293
For fucks sake would you please stop shilling accutane
>>
>>18039201
Op of your nose bothers you then save up money for surgery.
>>
>>18040540
why did you feel the need to quote the year you absolute homo

also the first eight up to and including 7th son are great albums, there are some good ones after that but they cant compare to the golden age maiden albums
>>
>>18039201
you should've been born a guy (inb4 "im a girl (male))
>>
>>18039201

Your cute as fuck OP. Dont worry about it
>>
Holy fuck. You look exactly like me with a different nose. I'm a guy btw
>>
>>18041857
Let's see it buddy
>>
wash your fucking hair and face with soap
>>
>>18041857
I think she sort of looks like me with a different nose too haha. I'm a girl tho.
>>
>>18042099
That is if op is a girl*
>>
>>18039201
LONDON
>>
>>18039245
It looks waaaay better from this angle desu. Mine is a lot worse. I can't take a selfie at all because it looks weird. I have the Roman nose.
>>
>>18039201
You look so fucking much like me
same jaw, nose(mine is slightly bigger maybe), hair eyes etc except different eyebrows and you're prettier.

Bet your british too.
>>
>getting validation from 4chan on your looks

holy fuck, I hate this site.
>>
OP is just looking like everyone
>>
>>18039201
>Iron Maiden
Listen to Angel Witch, pleb.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.