[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do with my sugar baby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

So the long story is, I've had a sugar baby for two months now because my girlfriend doesn't like to do the sex.

I essentially found my unicorn in my sugar baby and I dropped 5g's on her for the first month. She got traumatized and got pumped and dumped as well as stood up a few times, so she left her account to me to do her bidding ( and screening of potentials ). I essentially became in sugar daddy pimp. So for the last two weeks, she's been sleeping over everyday and I get the free sex ( minus the dinners and stuff ).

Anyways, I happened to match her up with some big shot chief at Uber ( fck you!! ) who basically is a massive fucking upgrade to me.. And I don't know how to feel about it.

Lest me remind you, I still have the girlfriend that I've been trying to "avoid" to prevent mixing of the two, but the charade is about to be up.

So my question to all you /adv/ is, how should I be handling the potential loss of the free sex. Since she will probably go and sleep over with him, instead of me...

He isn't even paying her, but promising her "a brand new life".

tl;dr: Was a sugar baby's pimp and inadvertently gave away the goose that laid the golden egg ( sugar baby ) to a new sugar daddy...

Fuck guise. Good advice will result in pictures of her being posted. Photo is relevant, is the sugar baby.
>>
Not sure I understand

I have sex with girls and I don't pay anything
>>
>>18039107
Meh, I probably ain't as attractive to woman as you are. Lets just say, I enjoy sex so I went out and paid for it. But I found a unicorn where I can get sex without paying for it by being her booker, but managed to fucking give it away to some dude in his ivory tower, so I don't know how to feel about it.
>>
Soooo you were cheating on your gf?
>>
>>18039116
Yap, not the first time...

My girlfriend is another story in itself... Essentially, she lives in Canada but isn't willing to move to the states. I make 3X her income and would lose 66% of it moving there, thus making our household income drop by 50%.

I don't want to move to Canada because of the loss in income, and I am not sure I can handle the sexless life ( and all my friends who I've talked to said to cut my losses, including my parents... )

But she's a nice girl. But I don't know, life without sex ever, or once a month, is pretty hard... Especially after I found this unicorn sugar baby that I can nut in her any time I want...

Frankly, if you combined my GF and my SB, they would be the perfect GF/Waifu
>>
And before anyone mentions it, yes I should die in hell, which I probably should.

Should I just be happy and let the charade happen for as long as I can keep it and just be happy it happened??

It's pretty hard not to be jealous of the rich ass muther fucker sitting in his ivory tower; ironically enough, he could literally fucking see my building from his...
>>
>>18039127
Man up and say that you want to be more than that to her.. talk about marriage and the spoils you can afford her. Done deal
>>
>>18039105
there are other reasons besides money that a woman will stay with a guy. If you can titillate her in some unique way he cant -- you win. She's clearly not averse to going back on morals either so you could have some leverage there.

That said, money is obviously the easiest way. Enjoy her while you can and don't get your expectations up.

Search for another squeeze. As for the girlfriend thing, meh, I understand cuz i've been in this situation. Most girls long distance aren't really bothered that much as long as she knows you love her for the long run. Obviously don't tell her and cause drama or something, but it's understandable cuz you're a guy.
>>
>>18039168
Sugarbabies aren't looking for marriage. Not gonna happen. I can't stop her anyway. It's more of, should I use this as a sign to just let her go, or should I try to extend my benefits a bit more...
>>
>pretending your fantasies are real

take your schizophrenia meds OP
>>
>>18039113
>Meh, I probably ain't as attractive to woman as you are.

Excuses
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-10-21h49m28s042.png (355KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-10-21h49m28s042.png
355KB, 480x640px
>>18039172
Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

I burned a bit of my monies on her, and it's working ok now that I don't have to spend allowance on her. But that charade might be up soon...

I'm trying my ass off not to mix the GF and the SB at the moment. Few things happened last few weeks that made it simple ( someone burned our laundry room... ) but it's getting to the end of the line of "sorry, can't cam you tonite"

Here's another one.
>>
>>18039190
Flattering but that's the truth. Girls like the fatties more than the skinnies, and I am definitely a skinnies. I probably weigh the same as my SB, and I'm 4 inches taller than her.
>>
Kill your self you scumbag to be honest you deserve nether of these women and not because of some tumbler nazi womens rights bullshit but for the fact that your pimping her out to fuckin random strangers you bastard. here is some free advice do her a favor take her to a mental ward so she can get some help.
>>
kys my man
>>
>>18039121
Why are sticking with this lady? It's not like you're going to marry her. You two don't even live in the same country.
Dump her and move on.
>>
>>18039316
She would have pimped herself out anyways, and for free, based on what character's she was getting herself into.

>>18039327
I want to marry her, but I am not sure if it would be a wise thing to do. Both for my career, well being and all that shazz.
>>
>>18039383
>I want to marry her

Why? You clearly don't love her
>>
>>18039383
>I want to marry her
For what reason? She won't fuck you and clearly you're not content with that. You'll cheat on her and you'll lose half your money anyway.

Find a nice girl in the states who'll sleep with you
>>
>>18039406
We have quite a bit of mutual friends in Canada. Everything about her personality wise is great. It's just that we're not physically compatible. I am content without sex if we have children however, but that would depend on supporting her get into her condo + marriage.

Sex isn't everything to me as long as I have kids to my name, which is really my goal.
>>
>>18039446
you sound autistic desu. anyone whose goal in relationships is to strictly reproduce has something wrong with them. probably self-esteem issues, poor self-worth, trying to give yourself value by claiming that you gave rise to other humans.

you're boring. dump your shitty ldr and get a personality.
>>
>>18039220
What the hell dude? Have you even ever been friends with a girl before? It's not that hard to get a girlfriend
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.