[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried posting this last night, but think I gave too much info,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1438714401125.webm (1MB, 1280x656px) Image search: [Google]
1438714401125.webm
1MB, 1280x656px
Tried posting this last night, but think I gave too much info, and it caused my thread to suck.

I'm a femanon in a 4-year relationship. There are long dry-spells in this relationship, where we want sex, but there just isn't any "fire" in it. How do we keep things sexy?
>>
Have you gained or lost weight since you began dating?
Have you changed your appearance at all?
>>
>>18038986

was this the trilationship?
>>
>>18038986
This webm makes me dizzy

Anyway you don't need to be having sex all the time, it's unrealistic to not have dry spells ever
>>
>>18038986
You're developing a tolerance to the chemicals in your brain responsible for making you feel passionate. 4 years is exactly when that tolerance starts to take effect. Spend some time apart. The only way that tolerance will go down is if you don't get that chemical release, so you have to stop triggering it until it does. It's like taking a break from masturbating for a month and then cumming your brains out when you give in.
>>
Have you tried mixing it up a bit? Toys, role playing and the like.
>>
>>18038986
"I want to fuck more"
communication is key.
>>
>>18038986
Name of the girl in webm?

Try cinema, outdoors, spanking, erotic lingerie... talk and use your imagination.
>>
Just masturbate instead.
My masturbation orgasms are more intense and more fun than sex with my bf.
>>
>>18039529
Does your bf eat you out?
>>
>>18039162
yeah...
>>18039136
I'm pretty similar. Been in reasonably good shape all along.
>>18039388
We both do, it's just that it stop becoming a priority.
>>
>>18039735
>I'm pretty similar.
Perhaps you should change this. Stagnation is a not uncommon reason for loss of interest.
>>
>>18038986

I feel like I should mention I'm a virgin before saying anything because too many people give careless advice in areas they don't have experience with.

First of all are you that confident to speak for both of you? Have you talked to him about it or are you just assuming it? Because you're the one raising the problem so it's possible you have a bigger sex-drive than him.
And asking how to keep things sexy is like asking how to be happy. Who knows what you find sexy. I'm guessing you're looking for inspiration. There are better ways to get that than asking for it here.
>>
>>18038986

Is he your first? If so I have some bad news.
>>
>>18038986

You seem like a reasonable down to earth person.

Now, I have been here on /adv/ for quite some time, and time after time the same type of questions appear. If there's no spark, you cannot make a fire. Don't hope you can change things, and everything will be fine someday. If one of the basic elements, good sex, is lacking in a relationship it cannot be kept alive in the long run; you're better of now by finding someone different.
>>
>>18038986

Sex is the first thing to go when you start losing respect for your partner.
>>
>>18039162
>trilationship

Go on...
>>
>>18039995
In this case, yes I'm confident to speak for both of us.
>>18039997
No.
>>
>>18040013
I didn't post that bit this time around since most of the responses in that thread were just shitting on me, but :
>>18036870
>>
>>18040022

Don't you think that part is pretty fucking important to leave out?
So. What do you want advice with?
>>
>>18040037
I was hoping for advice about how to keep the sexual fire burning brightly between myself and a partner, exactly as it says in this thread and the other.
>>
>>18040060

You said this "fire" dies when the guy is away. Why do you think that is?
>>
>>18040063
If I knew the answer, I wouldn't be asking this.
>>
>>18040080

Well, it's a very vague way of describing your problem. What don't you like about sex with this other girl when there's just the two of you? Do you think of her as an equal and the guy as more than that?
>>
>>18040085
I very much like the sex between myself and my gf, and when hes around there's plenty of it between just her and I, even without him involved or present or anything.
>>
>>18038986
Did you try toys or new positions? In any case, this is the expected outcome of having the same partner for a long time
>>
>>18038986
I wanna know how you ended up in this kind of relationship open, jeez
>>
Man fuck this op
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.