[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bf wont get me anything for valentines day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Capture+_2017-02-09-03-37-37.png (215KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-09-03-37-37.png
215KB, 480x480px
>me and my bf have been dating for 2 years
>he doesnt have a job but has over $200 in savings
>we're both 18
>i got mad becuase he asks his parents to get him things all the time usually online (games, stuff for his computer) so why is it hard to ask for $5 bucks for chocolate or something.
>I said wouldn't valentines day be worth it for your gf, you're not dirt poor, his parents have money and will get him anything he asks for,$5 out of his savings for his gf of 2 years isn't going to hurt a fly.
>he said he wouldn't be a "good investment"...
>its valentines day..
>note he didn't get me anything for my birthday, Christmas, or our 2 year anniversary
>am I being ridiculous or should I dump him?
>>
>we're both 18
I promise you, this is going to seem so petty in 10 years' time.
>>
I was molested by my older brother from the age of 8 until 13. The Abuse started out playful and non-threatening, like a game. I don't remember getting much attention from anyone in my family before that, and I remember it felt nice for someone to pay me some. It wasn't until after he had come to me a few times that it turned evil. It went from mild touching to demanding I allow him to insert fingers into my vagina, I knew that it was wrong but to me it was too late, if I told anyone now, they would blame me for not stopping it the first time it happened. I fought back and tried to resist, but he would hit me and throw me against his wall over and over. I felt like it was my punishment for not telling someone in the beginning.
>>
>wouldn't be a good investment
He wants out
>>
>>18038942

When we moved from that house a couple of years later, I thought that by some stroke of luck, the abuse would stop. By this time he was 15, I was 10. Little did I know things would only get worse. My parents worked farther away from home which gave him more time to work with. If I took a shower, he would come in. He made me touch him or let him touch me. One time I tried to fight in there and he whacked me on the head with the shower massager, after having to come up with a story for that one, I didn't fight him in there anymore.
>>
>>18038947

By this time I had become numb and just went through the motions. I felt it was easier to do that instead of getting my ass kicked. I felt like I was less than nothing, a subcreature, this was my hell and I wished I was dead.

My numbness triggered a new level of abuse. He no longer did anything to me without hurting me. he even put a lock at the top of his door to make it so hard to unlock that he had time to catch me if I tried to run. He now fancied throwing me down and holding my arms with his knees he would force me to perform oral sex. I tried to bite him once, he punched me so hard in the chest, I couldn't breathe, it felt like he had killed me-I hoped. No such luck, I came to with the feeling of him climaxing,I always had to swallow or suffer more punishment.

This is only the beginning, but I can't go on right now, this has worn me out. Thank you to you all for listening to me and giving me your support. I will share more another time
>>
>>18038941
This lol
Dude's just smart OP, he knows your relationship has a shelf life of maybe another year, as soon as you graduate high school he's gonna be getting some fine college bitches no strings attached.
>>
>>18038935
I'd say that the Valentine's day thing wasn't THAT big of a deal, but when combined with the birthday, Christmas, and 2 year anniversary instances, I've gotta say that it looks like he doesn't care much for you. I'd dump him. I mean come on, even couples who have been married for years and don't have much of a romantic spark anymore still usually do something for each other's birthdays.
>>
>>18038952
He says he sees us together forever. Im not dumb but I believe him he's not some jock guy or whatever he's a weird kind of loner guy
>>
File: 1475089046838.gif (760KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
1475089046838.gif
760KB, 182x182px
>>18038959
Oh honey, I felt pretty sure my high school boyfriend would never leave me and we'd get married too. You're young and stupid lol, you've both got your whole lives ahead of you.

And pretty soon your bf will realize he doesn't have to spend any money at all, or pretend to care about someone to get pussy. He can just fuck as many college girls as he wants and never hear from them again.
Trust me, you will be breaking up pretty soon. I suggest you be the one to do it first. At least you can save face
>>
>>18038959
>Im not dumb
Your actions say otherwise.

>he's not some jock guy or whatever he's a weird kind of loner guy
So? Can weird loners not get bored in their relationships? What makes you so special that he would never leave you?

The fact is, he doesn't appreciate you. That much is obvious. Whether or not you want to stick with him despite this is up to you.
>>
>>18038956
Yea he has money saved up but says this wouldn't be a "good investment". I know HE doesnt have a steady income (job) but he has a lot of money saved up and im not asking for a car..
>>
>200$ in savings
>thinking that's a lot of money
Hah you really are in high school aren't you?
200$ won't even get you a single textbook.
>>
my boyfriend doesn't even know when my birthday is. (it was on monday)

never expect men to give a shit about stuff like this. just don't. it's not a big deal.
>>
>>18038971
Well yeah seniors. $200 is alot if you're asking for like 5. He doesnt want to go to college
>>
>>18038968

>he doesnt have a job but has over $200 in savings

thats not alot you stupid twat.
>>
>>18038978
Its enough to get your gf something for valentine's day
>>
>>18038975
$200 isn't even 1 months rent in a shitty apartment.
So you're gonna stay with a dude who has no ambition to ever move out of his parents house?
Hope you can afford enough tendies.
>>
Is caring about your gfs birthday and Christmas really that rare among other guys? I actually enjoy buying my gf (and other people I care about) stuff on those occasions.
>>
>>18038974
>my boyfriend doesn't even know when my birthday is. (it was on monday)
I feel so bad for you. Are you sure you're even his girlfriend? That's how you treat a side chick, not a girlfriend.
>>
>>18038981
My boyfriend likes it too. We don't give a fuck about Valentine's, but birthdays at least are a special occasion.
>>
I just wanna know if I should break up with him guys
>>
>>18038942
tf is this im so confused
>>
>>18038979
Not if you're considering the costs of life after high school, whether you're going to college or not. He's already in the hole, he's got a lot of saving up to do before he can be a productive member of society.
>>
>>18038975
Why are you dating this guy? He's supposedly an 18 year old jobless "weird loner" who leeches off of his parents and doesn't know how to show that he cares on special occasions (birthdays, Christmas etc).
>>18038987
Yes. He sounds like a fucking faggot.
>>
>>18038996
Because I love him.. We started dating 2 years ago sophomore year so im not going to break up with him because he's not a rich successful guy yet. His parents have money so I don't blame him for not getting a job
>>
>>18038995
Why are so many people in here talking about how 200 dollars is not a lot of money? Did you all miss the part where she said that this dude doesn't even work and is 100% taken care of by his parents? If you're gonna shit on OP, at least shit on her for dating a fucking loser and not knowing if she should dump him or not.
>>
>>18039003
Wew. You're in for a world of hurt in a year or two. Believe me, if he loved you back he'd show it at the very least on your birthday. The fact that he doesn't do anything for you on any of those occasions doesn't bode well for the future of this relationship.
>>
yeah just dump him. if he's never gotten you anything for the 2 years you've been together for any of those occasions, then the pattern will repeat for the rest of your relationship, and it sounds like you'd prefer a guy who is more traditional in this sense.

200$ in savings isn't a lot though. not even 2000$ is a lot considering he's eligible for college/university and other expenses that he will need for the next stage(s) in his life, that's pretty broke.

also, you should never feel entitled to his money, ever. it's completely up to him how he spends his money. you're either ok with how he doesn't spend on you, or you can leave. there are plenty of guys out there who can make you happy and definitely a few guys who will make you feel special on those days even without gifts. sounds like he's failing to do both gift-giving and non-gift ideas. you really want to gamble your youth on that?

you gotta realize YOUR happiness is in YOUR hands. that's life hon
>>
>>18039004
I did>>18038980

Regardless 200$ is still fucking nothing if we're even going to give the benefit of the doubt that OP's bf wont be a disgusting neckbeard still breast feeding off his mother's teet, and if OP has any belief in her mind that her bf is not a worthless shit stain upon the earth then she should understand he needs every penny he's got and then some in order to one day be worth anything at all to anyone or the world.
>>
>>18038975
Your boyfriend sounds just like this guy I dated in HS who turned out to be a homeless child molester
>>
File: 1460872409016s.jpg (6KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1460872409016s.jpg
6KB, 250x246px
>>18039017
u wot m8
>>
>>18039020
He was broke and mooched off of his parents into his mid 20s, never bought gifts for anyone unless he was trying to manipulate them, then eventually he rubbed his dick on an 8 year old, got kicked out of his house, and is now homeless and mooching off of whatever old high school friends he manages to not scare off
>>
>>18039056
Ah. He ended up as a homeless child molester.
Your phrasing made me think he was like this while you were seeing him and you had no idea lol
>>
>>18039063
That is what I meant. I knew he was poor but I didn't know he was a pedo. Dumped his ass into the ocean and threatened legal action if he came near me again
>>
>>18039094
Should probably clarify that while I was still in high school, he was already in his 20s, which should have been a red flag

Anyway sorry for hijacking your thread OP, but dump your useless boyfriend
>>
Dump him.
>>
>>18038935
If he was your first then you may feel the need to stay so you arent "passed around". But you need to dump him. He is keeping you needy so he doesnt have to do anything. He is playing you. Usually men lie and say " im saving for a car". So I give him points for honesty.
>>
>>18038975
If 200$ is all money he has, he is piss poor. That's basically nothing, even if he doesn't have any expenses.

>>18039003
If you still love him even when he does things like that, I wouldn't break up. Everybody has flaws. Those are his. How affectionate is he apart from the special occasions?
That being said, there are probably plenty of other men who will at least get you something for birthday, and who you probably are capable of loving as well. So, from a homo economicus way of thinking, you'd probably be better off ditching him.

>>18038981
I personally hate receiving presents, regardless of who the giver is. I hate it even more when I explicitly say that I do not want anything.
>>
>Over $200
That is not a lot of money.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.