[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

work has been great up until this new hire from 3 months ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: saltyspitoon.jpg (109KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
saltyspitoon.jpg
109KB, 864x576px
work has been great up until this new hire from 3 months ago.

apparently, she has a bit of a history of causing trouble with others; mutuals of ours (they were in her class year and has worked with her before in her last job) have explained to me she has said racist remarks, tries to make others look bad in comparison to herself, brags about her wealth, and is just generally rude and unpleasant and managed to get hated by everyone.

it seems she's trying to get a fresh start at my company, but she's chosen to try to make me as miserable as possible while being sugary and wholesome in front of others.

so far, she has
>insulted my family and laughed when she found out my parents are divorced
>twists my words to make them sound very offensive in front of co-workers
>accused me of being poor and ugly through back-handed compliments/comments
>tried to slam my fingers into these drawers (i dodged this in time)
>actively tries to make sure i don't have a seat near my friends (whom she decided to "take over") by even actively calling over randoms to make sure i'm sitting alone
>mfw my friends are too nice, beta and naive to understand what's going on

i've been nothing but nice to her, even helped her with her work and saved her ass when she said a transphobic comment in front of a huge LGBT activist at our workplace... (this was before i realized her insults/back-handed compliments were on purpose.)

the mutuals reccomended that i wait til she destroys herself because her toxic personality will eventually bleed out.
but she's making this so frustrating. i've also had enough people tell me that contacting HR would do me no good.

she also sits right behind me. what can i do?
>>
Fuck her
>>
>>18038842
im pretty sure your the asshole here not her. you sound really immature and like you have a grudge against this girl. what did you find out she voted for Trump and decided to try to get her fired? I hope your the one who winds up loosing your job. it sounds like all your focused on is socializing with "friends" at work and now trying to ruin this girl. it's not highschool it's work try to stop acting like a 12yo
>>
>>18038875
what does trump has to do with anything? not everything is about you americans... outside of america, trump is old news and your problem as far as everyone else in the world is concerned.

and it's not just friends, but she is openly insulting me and trying to make me look bad. i didn't do anything to try to "ruin" this girl wtf, all i am asking is what can i do to deal with her bullshit?
>>
>>18038875
are you a fucking idiot
>>
>>18038897
haha OK your political correctness and calling this girl a racist and a transphobic, your the one attaching her and trying to make her look bad to others. your a dumb shit who thinks work is a good place to act like a child.
>>
what kind of work?
>>
>>18038842
>the mutuals reccomended that i wait til she destroys herself because her toxic personality will eventually bleed out.
I agree. Complaining when she's an angel in the eyes of management and HR is just going to make you look petty. She'll show her true colours eventually.
>>
>>18038906
what the fuck, where was i politically correct anywhere? i'm on 4chan of all places, doesn't that say enough about where i stand politically? and everyone knows you don't say that shit in public let alone your work place. thanks for the bump i guess.

>>18038908
a big social media company.

>>18038924
is just letting her harass me the only thing i can do? i feel pretty miserable at work. i have yet to say anything to her face either because i don't want to get fired myself.
>>
If you're not the manager just stick to your own work and if the new guy is really cheating on you... Oh wait wrong scenarioUte
>>
>>18038969
>is just letting her harass me the only thing i can do? i feel pretty miserable at work. i have yet to say anything to her face either because i don't want to get fired myself.
At least try standing up for yourself. If your workplace fires you without having any consideration for your side of the story because of it, then that was never a workplace you would ever feel safe in.
>>
>>18038994
what would be "safe" methods of standing up for myself without risking getting fired?

i get so anxious and stressed when it comes to confrontation and aggression. especially with the drawers incident, i was shaking like a little bitch.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.