[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me it's a bad idea to text ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: latest.jpg (18KB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
18KB, 300x259px
I mean, i know it is, but I'm getting that urge to text my ex boyfriend because I'm lonely and depressed. Talk me off the ledge, please.
>>
Do you consider Einstein a smart guy? I do.
He said, once, and here I'm not quoting word by word, that Stupid is the person that does the same thing twice and expect a different result.

You tried with him once. It didn't work. If there was no major change in you or him, it doesn't seem like it will work.

I don't know if you are wishing for sex, that could be the deal, and having it just might get the memory of him away.
>>
>>18038849
He left me for someone else who he is still with 2 years later. I know he thought about breaking up with her frequently during the first year, but i don't know how he feels now. We stopped talking a while back.
>>
>>18038857
He is in a relationship. Imagine you were with this guy for 2 years, after a lot of rough shit, and his ex girlfriend starts texting him because he's feeling lonely. How would you feel?
>>
Girl... focus on you.

You have your life, you have your things to do... He has his life, let him live it.

Don't forget to live yours in order to imaginate things... I mean, how exactly talking to him would help? How would it hurt?

Again... focus on you. The best way to wash out bad feelings is through action! Go write, write all you'd tell him as if he was reading. Scream it out in your house as if he was in front of you.

You don't need him.
>>
CUNT
DUMB CUNT
YOU'RE A CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT
>>
>>18038870
Eh, it's impossible for me to sympathize with either of them in this scenario.

Either he's glad to hear from me, or he's annoyed to hear from me, in which case fuck him anyway. I don't give a shit what she thinks.
>>
>>18038874
This doesn't make me feel better. Wtf, bro?
>>
>>18038874
I agree with this person.
>>
>>18038937
Why? Dumb i get, but why am i a cunt?
>>
Was he bad to you?
>>
>>18039000
Only towards the end and i was bad too. We were together 8 years
>>
>>18038940
Because you're about to hit up a guy who is currently in a relationship. If he were single, there'd be nothing wrong with it. He's not though, so you could potentially fuck up more lives than just yours or his, as much as you may not care about the other girl.
>>
>>18039022
dude... 8 years is a lot... maybe.. it isn't a bad idea to try n patch things up.. if neither of you have moved on that is..
>>
>>18039047
if he's in a relationship though, stay away.
>>
What caused you two to break up? Was there cheating or anything else unforgivable? 8 years is a pretty long time to be with someone just to have it and in a breakup. If nothing drastic happened to cause the breakup, it might not be a bad thing to try again. Sucks for the girl he's been with for the past 2 years though, which is a long time to be in a relationship itself.
>>
>>18039055
A 20 year old blonde waltzed in when we were having issues. He swears he didn't officially cheat.
>>
Our stories are similar OP. Dont text him. It hurts and clouds your mind of thoughts that lead no where. It is harsh but you need to honestly hear it--if he wanted you, he would be with you. If he wanted to talk to you he would. If he wanted to text, he would. He isnt, so accept your losses and drag yourself forward. It is the only way to get better.
>>
>>18039123
You're right.

Thanks.

I wish karma was a real thing.
>>
>>18039081
Girl he cheated on you and now he's with the girl he cheated with. Their relationship may seem good now but chances are as soon as she's no longer young and attractive he'll throw her away for the next girl.

Don't give one more second of your life to this asshole. Find someone who actually respects you.
>>
>>18039170
I don't think that's the case. He's fast and unattractive and just lucked into this girl, who coincidentally was looking to break up with her own fiance and was going to be out a car and an apartment as soon as she did.

He is the male equivalent of a girl who swings from branch to branch (which is what she also is) so i think they'll stay together until one of them gets a better option, and it likely won't be him.

Sometimes i think if i reached out, i could be that other option, assuming i time it correctly. But deep down i don't think i want him back. I'm just sad and lonely and feel unwanted.
>>
>>18039212
Fast = fat
>>
>>18039212
>Sometimes i think if i reached out, i could be that other option

Honey no, just no. You should never be someone's second choice

Delete and block his number. Block him from all your social media. The only thing that's going to help you here is full no contact
>>
>>18039221
Only thing i have now is his email.
>>
>>18039227
then delete and block his email too. if you have no legitimate reason to get in contact with him then don't
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.