[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hair Loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 464708558_XS.jpg (37KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
464708558_XS.jpg
37KB, 800x534px
Does anyone have any experience with hair loss and growing it back?

I've noticed my hair is starting to thin and it's pretty easy to see my scalp though my hair now. It's still decently long, it's just falling out and I guess not growing back.
>>
Just get on propecia fast
>>
>>18038820
Do I have to see a doctor to get that?
Google says its over-the-counter and yet nothing I can find backs up that claim.
>>
>>18038797

wear a shower cap. it feels gay as fuck, but keep in mind that no ones in the fucking shower with you, and doing that will save your hair.

only wash your hair every other day, and if you can wash it only before styling it, that would be ideal .cold water only. if you have hot water on, put on your cap.
>>
>>18039523
I rarely shower as it is.
>>
>>18038797
What about rogaine?
>>
>>18040673
I heard if you stop using it you end up worse than before. That sounds like it could get really expensive if I have to use it my entire life.
>>
Do yourself a favor and stop obsessing over hair loss. If you're balding shave your head and go on with your life. It doesn't turn you into a deformed monstrosity that repels people. Although your insecurity might do that for you.

Right now there isn't any "perfect" cure for it. There's a lot of drugs and "empirical treatment", but none of it offers any certainties (some drugs are proven to slow baldness by a small percentage for as along as you take it, but that's it). And a lot of them have a bunch of side effects.
>>
>>18038797
try gingko biloba hair cream and showering more often (scratching your scalp with shampoo)
>>
>>18038797
i am on the same boat for you, i have noticed that happening to me 4 months ago and it still didnt grow back
>>
>>18040915
of*
>>
reposting something from a kind anon

Avoid rogaine / minoxidil treatments until it's a last resort. If you're under 30 chances are you don't need it.

How I cured my thinning hair:
>Condition daily, shampoo every 2-3 days. Never shampoo daily. Only use cold/lukewarm water on your scalp.
>Never towel dry. Pat dry, then airdry.
>Supplements.
>10,000 MCG biotin. Breakfast and dinner.
>Viviscal men's formula breakfast and dinner. (Aminomar supplement, one of the most effective hairloss treatments. You'll notice improved hair health almost immediately, and my hair was 3x thicker by the 30 day point.)
>Solaray hairblend sp-38 capsules: Herbal hair supplement, I take 2-6 capsules a day.
>Vitamin C supplements daily.

Exercise, drink lots of water, don't stress out about it. Just find a hairstyle that looks good and be patient with the supplements.
>>
Just go to a doctor, get a prescription for propecia and stop listening to the other awful advice here before it's too late
>>
>>18040726
This. I shaved myself too. Now it looks way better. It will boost your confidence a lot too
>>
>>18038797
My hair lines receeding and I'm only 19. I reckon when it gets bad il shave it all off. In the meantime I'm working out.
>>
Growing it back is difficult I believe. Very very difficult on the temples. Get on Rogaine and propecia quickly. Do not shave unless it's too late already as being bald is a huge turn off for 90% (especialy if you aren't tall/rich/have awesome facial features). Do not listen to people saying "But vin Diesel..." Yeah Vin Diesel is tall, rich, famous and has good facial features. The thing is not having hair will make you very unattractive.
>>
File: grapes.gif (10KB, 640x918px) Image search: [Google]
grapes.gif
10KB, 640x918px
>>18042591
>Now it looks way better. It will boost your confidence a lot too
>>
>>18042633
Bullshit.
>>
File: Fox-and-grapes-614x236.jpg (68KB, 950x475px) Image search: [Google]
Fox-and-grapes-614x236.jpg
68KB, 950x475px
>>18042733
Just because you're too cheap and paranoid to pop a tiny pill once a day or every day that has a few percent chance of minor side effects doesn't mean you have to discourage other people from being proactive about slowing aging.
>>
File: hair-growth-cycle.png (14KB, 507x272px) Image search: [Google]
hair-growth-cycle.png
14KB, 507x272px
i heard the hair has a hair cycle and some areas of the hair (about 10-15%) are on a resting phase, which can last for 3-4 months, pic related
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.