[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bimbos, Herpes, Money, and Assault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I have had a very weird life. A ex-coworker at my place of work assaulted me, by rubbing his genitals on my phone. He had herpes type 1+2. I sued my workplace and got 500k for damages after the legal fees (frankly I would rather not herpes). Well I have given up on dating in the USA and am in my late twenties. I am going to find a wife, and I want a bimbo that has big fake tits or is willing to get them. My father is leaving me 2-6 million dollars (present value) in 20 years.

What is the best country to get bimbos (replaceable after 10-15 years) from who will literally give me bj's 2-3 times a day?

I can move to their country, to make my money last longer / have more control over the woman.

I want to be able to divorce the woman, and keep all my assets, with no child support / alimony. I have lost any empathy I had, and I literally just want attractive, semi disposable/controllable women.
>>
>>18038771
>I want to be able to divorce the woman, and keep all my assets, with no child support / alimony.

Good luck with that. Also, the money you have isn't enough for bimbos. Believe me too, I want bimbos
>>
>>18038782
im not taking them to america.
I am going to go to their country.

500k should last me about about 30,000 a year for 20 years according to firecalc.

I am prepared to go and live/learn the third world country for bimbos.
>>
>>18038771

>asking a board of permanent NEETs and virgins where to find the best retarded sluts who want to suck dick and apparently don't want money

>I want to be able to get a divorce without any losses by getting one of these bimbos

I'd like to inherit your father's millions, too, but that ain't happening. There's no magical place for loose idiot girls. They're everywhere. Have fun.
>>
>>18038799
I was thinking some countries don't have alimony/child support.

I mean in russia, aren't you allowed to punch your wife?
>>
>>18038804
>I mean in russia, aren't you allowed to punch your wife?

Uh not really - sure it happens and is more common than in the west these days. However if you are a western guy living in Moscow or St Petersburg the local authorities will be way more up your ass over something like this than they would when a native beats his wife in some rural village.

Also you can assume that women that are bimbos and get involved with you for your money will know about this too.

Also good luck trying to find "bimbos" in developing nations. The whole idea of a bimbo requires some type of money behind it. Plastic surgery, make up and clothes are expensive.
>>
>>18038804

I don't know. Go to Russia, punch someone's wife, and let me know how it goes.
>>
>>18038821
i like russians, I just saw the click bait article....

dems dont like russcys
>>
>>18038830

This has nothing to do with the conversation. Good job getting information from clickbait, the finest source of information next to tabloids and magazines at checkout stands.
>>
Indonesians and a few other places in SEA basically worship people for being white. That would be your best bet. Low cost of living and loose women. The last 2 times i've been to Bali i've dated a girl for the whole time i've been there and both of them wanted serious long term relationships.
>>
>>18038771
ITT a person with a PCLR score over 30.

Listen up kids, this is not normal behavior.
>>
>>18038771
>literally wanting gold diggers
>>
>>18038892
Do you know any good self test PCLR.

a lot of that seemed to be buzz words like parasitic life style. One could interpret that as a fixed index annuity salesman, or a government worker a parasitic lifestyle.
>>
>>18038771
From Op's replies and general attitude, I think Op deserves more than herpes. Hopefully he'll get aids too for being such a cunt.
>>
>>18038771
i wish you all the worst, op
>>
>>18038771
t. Eliott Rogers
>>
> inb4 OP gets killed for snitching on some drug lords laundering ops
>>
>>18038791
>30,000 a year.
Imma tell you right now. No, it wont. What I would do with that money is get a regular therapist because you are under several layers or deranged right now.
>>
Mexico, Panama and Peru. But you better come up with a fancy legal plan for your money.
>>
>>18038771
Seriously? No one called b8?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.