[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

serious; obese dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170210_213956.jpg (613KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_213956.jpg
613KB, 2448x2448px
I'm female- 300 lbs- 5'10- has steady income-own home-lives alone-no kids.
I dont know if I would date me. I'm thinking of going on pof and okcupid. I will use full shot pictures with a face filter cause I dont want to end up on here. Ive had one guy. I chose to be a hermut but now I want a man/relationship. I always get offers from players but I just want a regular man. My health issues is basically over and im now closer to 290 but I dont want to wait for weightloss. Where should I be looking. Do I need to find a fetish site.
>>
>I always get offers from players

lol ok
>>
>>18038758
Players= guys who just want sex or backup or money or a job. I guess you thought it = sports athlete.
>>
>>18038752
You should be exercising, eating well and losing weight. Once you're in the relationship you probably won't do so, so to most men it's in their best interests to not go out with you.

You'll also be happier and healthier.

I also highly doubt you get offers from players.
>>
>should I die alone or lose weight
>hmmmm idk what to do guys
>>
>>18038752
Yeah, if you are otherwise pretty you could probably find a chaiser. Fetishists tend to range from creepy to normal, the burden of sorting them out from one another tending to fall on you. Some men may even want you to gain more weight, so if this is not ok with you, be sure to specify that in your profile. If I were you I would go on curvage.org and post this exact thread. The people there could probably give you some decent advice about what to do.
>>
>>18038852
Kek right.
Jfc OP,
LOSE THE FUCKING WEIGHT.
It's really not that hard if you just fucking power through it and put down the goddamn fork.
>>
>>18038914
Thank you! It was very hard asking for suggestions.
>>
>>18038921
That was someone being sarcastic, that wasnt the op you replied to.
>>
>>18038752
lana backwards is anal
>>
>>18039013
Yeah, no shit sherlock.
>>
>>18038752
MyFitnessPal and don't cheat or give up.

If it shows you are eating 5,000 calories per day record it anyway. Just the act of recording what you eat and vizualizing it will bring your habits in line with where you want them.

t. 150 lb manlet trying to gain weight. MFP showed me I was actually only eating 1500 cal per day. Now I average 3000 without trying.
>>
>>18038984
People who find 300lb women are rare, but they do exist. You have to be somewhat competitive with the other girls though. Find out who is considered the hottest of the fat girls on these boards, and figure out what it is about her that people find attractive. Try and do it better than her.
>>
>>18039018
Oh! My! Sir
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.