[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to fall for someone who you aren't physically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x372px
Is it possible to fall for someone who you aren't physically attracted to?
Because I do have pals that I find attractive but wouldn't go there, but with this guy, there's really good chemistry there. But I'm not sure whether it's the fact that I'm so lonely that I'm in to him, or if I genuinely adore him.
>>
You a femanon?
>>
>>18038754
Yeah. Also >inb4: but anon, women cannot be lonely!
>>
>>18038748
Please tell me you are W and talking about P.

Back to the topic: I think that chemistry can make up for a lot of differences. Long enough that your perception of attractiveness shifts just enough to like how the other person looks.
>>
From all I've studied (I'm a pickup artist with a graduation in philosophy and major in psychology) women are a lot more into behavior than physical looks.

Of course a good looking man is attractive, but if he behaves like a child he'll turn so ugly you won't want to listen his name spoken by another person...

So, the answer is YES. Of course there is a way, you girls are way more profound than us guys on this thing... We want pussy boobs and ass, at least until we grow into man, but even then those things still keep pretty high on our list. You girls... you want a man of value, a man with principles, boundaries, that can lead and so on... Behaviors, not looks.

There's nothing wrong here, everything is pretty right, actually.
>>
>>18038776
Any books you can recommend on body language/behavior? Always interested in this but there's a lot of speculating bs out there
>>
>>18038776
>I'm a pickup artist
Disregarding your whole opinion then.
>>
>>18038805
Fro Body Language, the book Body Language Project is the best one towards seduction. It has many pictures that show pretty much all it talks about.

About behavior... well, there ain't one I usually point out. Gotta be more specific so I can actually see if I know one... But you can always read the psychologist classics, like Freud himself. He has many books, all based on actual cases he treated, where he discusses behaviors and so on.
>>
>>18038748
If you are not physically attracted to him then leave him alone so he can find someone who is physically attracted to him.
>>
>>18038748
yeah op of course. i've done it before but i don't recommend it unless you're about the same level of attractiveness. no matter how nice they are and appear, you don't get to see the green monster til his mind starts getting paranoid.

i found that they are incredibly insecure, and for the moments that they do feel secure, they'll wonder if they can do better or if they can experience more. every guy has that dream to be a stud and "fuck as many women as they can" thing, and unless they've got that out of their systems or accepted that this will never happen (you'd be surprised at the number of delusional ugly people) then they'll attempt to cheat.

now, i'd rather be cheated on by a good looking guy because that's expected and at least you spent time with someone attractive, rather than getting my self-esteem destroyed from an ugly guy who tried to cheat and will have most likely emotionally abused you to some extent to make you stay.

i only date really attractive guys now, and never looked back. my gorgeous friends who fell for this trap is not as lucky and lost the confidence to date good looking men and keep dating broken ugly men.
>>
>>18038889
>>18038889
>now, i'd rather be cheated on by a good looking guy because that's expected and at least you spent time with someone attractive, rather than getting my self-esteem destroyed from an ugly guy who tried to cheat and will have most likely emotionally abused you to some extent to make you stay.

A rather strange statement I must admit. I can sort see what you're saying, but I still stand by different stroke different blokes.
>>
>>18038889
>Every guy has that dream to be a stud and "fuck as many women as they can" thing
Wew lad. Female /r9k/ detected.
>>
>>18038840
Thx for the recommendation def gonna check it out

I mean as far as behavior, I've always been fascinated by people who could read people, tendencies, what they're thinking their insecurities etc

I feel itd help me in life a lot if I can read people relatively well if that makes sense
>>
>>18038889
>every guy has that dream to be a stud and "fuck as many women as they can"

Underage b&
>>
>>18038748

yes, though its rough. usually theres some slim sliver of attraction
>>
>>18038889
If you're getting cheated by anybody you're not as attractive as you think you are. I'd hesitate on calling anyone ugly before you bitch yourself out of the dating market for good.
>>
>>18038889
You do have a point, but ask yourself: why did I attract so many cheaters?
>>
>>18038776

You sound like a complete dork. As expected from someone who calls himself a pickup artist. And I doubt you have a degree in anything.

Both genders have variety in what they find attractive or not.
Yes, there are women out there who want abs, ass and a pretty face just like there are men who want girls who behave and act a certain way. Only someone with very minor understanding of psychology and behavior would be comfortable throwing out such ludicrous claims as you did.
>>
>>18040018
You are right, forgot to mention "most women".

Anyway, you can doubt whatever, we're in 4chan! Who knows I'm the one who wrote that comment you are judging... Maybe not.
>>
>>18040018
Looks and behavior matters for both men and women. The difference is that most women want a man who has lots of good masculine qualities and most men want women who have a lot of good feminine qualities,

Typical masculine qualities are:
- Being tall (sorry manlets)
- Having a mission in life
- Being a leader
- Being strong
- Being confident
- Having typical male interests

Typical feminine qualities are:
- Being short
- Being slim
- Hourglass figure
- Being submissive
- Being caring and loving
- Being soft (soft body language)
- Being pretty
- Having typical female interests
>>
>>18038853
Or tell him to work out and dress better
>>
File: 1478453118332.jpg (74KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478453118332.jpg
74KB, 500x375px
>>18038889
>they'll wonder if they can do better and cheat
>they're insecure
>at least when an attractive guy does it it's expected

is this satire?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.