[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuck in orbit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: mexicancat.jpg (158KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
mexicancat.jpg
158KB, 350x350px
I met a girl a while back. We were a thing for a very brief while but we were very volatile together so she called it off and asked to just be friends. I agreed before realizing how hard it would be for me. Eventually I just sort of stopped trying to contact her. She would text me or snap me every so often and I would respond for a while. Then maybe in November I started ghosting her with the hopes she would take the hint. Sometimes she would ask to hang out and I would just say I was busy without trying to set up another time. For pretty much all of December I just straight up ignored her.

January comes and she starts messaging me again. I start to realize that I miss her and start responding again. She starts texting me more often again just to ask how my day is going and to tell me about hers. I still almost never contact her first but she'll start a conversation at least a couple of times a week. I drunk texted her once but passed out after one message, and I blacked out one time and called her but she didn't answer because I think she was asleep. Other than that I never do.

We ended up hanging out at a party a while back and just seeing her brought most of my feelings back. Maybe I'm still too brainwashed from my time on /r9k/ but I feel like she just wants me in her orbit, like she just wants me to give her attention. On top of that I know she's bad for me. My friends know she's bad for me. But I can't stop thinking about her. And I'm pretty sure she still doesn't want me the way I want her. I may not be physically orbiting her but emotionally I think I am. How do I get out of this?
>>
From my personal experience it's definitely not worth it.
It's very hard to be just a friend with a girl that you have\had interest in (or the other way around), it will be so much painful for you (and it's already is).
Even if you think she's just innocent and just really wants to be your friend because she cares abouts you and has fun talking to you (and none of that orbiting shit) it's not worth it.
Just become apathetic af when she's messaging you like answering her 2 days late or being a real bitch so she takes the hint and she will eventually stop.
>>
Tell her that you like her but you too are to volitile together. If you dont give a reason she will end up bad-mouthing you to friends.
This is a lesson for all guys. Tell the woman or you will never have peace. Only betas who want to be alphas ghost if they have met the girl irl.
>>
>>18040067
The thing is I've done that plenty of times before, giving short responses to her texts way after she sends them but she always contacts me again.
>>18040139
Yeah I'm gonna try and tell her today that we shouldn't be friends. I don't wanna hurt her but at the same time I think we're both hurting each other by trying to keep this up.
>>
>>18040147
let me tell you what happened to me

>have a mad crush on this girl for 2 years
>confessed like twice in the first 6months we knew each other
>first time worked out, was beta af
>lasted about 2months
>decided to stay friends with her
>get depressed because of it
>took it pretty hard, way harder than i should have
>no contact for 4months
>get back to talking to her, daily
no feelings whatsoever
fastforward 1 year
>falling for her again
thinking this time im more mature and can handle it pretty well
>fml.jpg
>kiss her
>clearly likes me
>not dating but very very flirty
>pressure her too much (maybe)
>she is very "confused"
lets stay friends anon
>explain to her what happened last time we tried that
>blocks me immediately
>get sad about it but 2-3months after that pretty fucking happy i have saved myself all of this pain
last time we talked was in august 15', really happy with the choices ive made

not sure why i just told you this but i hope you can understand its better to cut connections if you like someone and they dont like you back (and then ask you to be friends only)..
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.