[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Stupid "Does She Like Me" Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

Reasons I think she likes me:
>Complains that I don't drop by her office when she isn't seeing patients and waste her time
>Asks if it's okay to sit with me at lunch in the break room when there's no one else in there
>We have an inside joke
>Very enthusiastically says yes when I reference inside joke when inviting her to have lunch with me at work and invites me to join her in her office, door closed
>Emails me about work shenanigans not long after said lunch when I planned on waiting a bit to contact her
>Comes to say hello when she's having a hard day
>Initiates goofy email conversations with me on a semi-regular basis

Reasons to the contrary
>She's five years older than me
>Very curt when speaking to me in person outside of our lunch meetings or stop and chats
>I've screwed up payments for her patients twice, granted I'm new to that side of the job, but still
>Only emailed me once today and it was regarding business matters because I undercharged a new patient $5. I misread what his co-pay was. She was understanding, but I don't want to be incompetent around her, let alone at my job. I might be being hard on myself, but still.
>I also made the mistake of giving her a coupon for a pizza place. We've only been pseudo-flirting/friendly for two-three weeks. I don't want to move too fast, especially if we're working together. It felt cringy, but I heard her say, "Mmmm. Looks yummy" as we went our separate ways.

Thoughts? I'm late 20's. She's early 30's.
>>
women like attention
>>
>>18038521
>women like attention
Too much attention drives them away, especially early on. I don't want it to turn into me being her gopher at work.
>>
>>18038516

Ask. Her. The. Fuck. Out.

Jesus Christ, dude. Quit your god damn pussy footing and behave like you have even an ounce of courage for fuck's sake.
>>
>>18038547
>Jesus Christ, dude. Quit your god damn pussy footing and behave like you have even an ounce of courage for fuck's sake.

It's kinda hard to say, "Oh hey. I have bed bugs at my apartment and screw up payments for your clients. Want to grab pizza sometime?"
>>
>>18038553
Then frase it diffrently.
>>
>>18038553
Conventional wisdom says not to lead with the whole 'bed bugs' issue when asking someone out.
>>
>>18038529

what i'm saying is that they LIKE the attention, so they'll flirt with random guys to get it. It doesn't mean they're going sleep with the guy.

in fact they usually use that to get attention from guys who won't give it.
>>
Only one way to know...
ASK HER OUT.

Anyways, from the "Reasons I think she likes me" part of your post, I saw a lot of friend stuff... Beware, you might be in the friendzone... But then again, only by asking her out will you be sure of it/get out of it.
>>
>>18038566
>I saw a lot of friend stuff
For example?

>ASK HER OUT.
If I'm wrong and ask her out then I could be facing sexual harassment. I don't want to lose my job.

>>18038564
True

>>18038561
I know. I'm listing things she knows about me. She found out about that before the whole, "Why don't you come to my office and bother me?" and inside joke stuff.
>>
>>18038564

This post is a bunch of /r9k/ bullshit. Yes, a lot of girls act out for attention but so do a lot of men. Most of humanity spends their lives doing whatever they can for affection and validation.

There are a significant amount of mature, adult women who don't need your attention to feel secure in themselves. If you can't find those women its because you aren't a mature, adult man.

"She might not sleep with you" is a really stupid reason not to pursue a woman.

>>18038553

Then don't be a fucking idiot and talk to her like you have some kind of modicum of intelligence. Your self-depricating bullshit doesn't impress anyone nor does it invoke any kind of sympathy.

If you can't even ask a woman out without using it as an opportunity to talk shit about yourself then your brain is fucking broken and you need it fixed.
>>
Notice if she touches her breast around you, like just resting the hand between her neck and breast.

Notice if when you maintain eye contact, she plays with her hair. You can read her body language better than her actions on the list you put up.

Does she start phisical touch with you, or do you start, or is there none?

Talk to her from man to woman, speak about sex and see how she reacts (no bragging... Ok, just a little).

Rely on her body language instead of her deeds or sayings.

AND ASK HER OUT.
>>
>>18038572
>If you can't even ask a woman out without using it as an opportunity to talk shit about yourself then your brain is fucking broken and you need it fixed.
Haha. I wasn't going to say that. I'm just pointing out that I'm far from an ideal candidate for a suitor.

>>18038574
>Notice if she touches her breast around you, like just resting the hand between her neck and breast.
...I've seen her do that occasionally. There's no physical contact, but I've also made it clear that I take my role as a professional seriously, even if I make the occasional mistake. That may be part of why she's kind of cold and direct with me around clients and the rest, besides the fact that she's very busy as am I.
>>
>she is your boss
>she is a doctor
>she is older than you

>you are at least a little bit dumb
>a massive pussy
>overanalysing

If she does like you then you must be extremely good looking or she has low standards/is desperate because she's in her 30s and unmarried.
>>
>>18038568
>For example?

>Complains that I don't drop by her office when she isn't seeing patients and waste her time
>Comes to say hello when she's having a hard day
>Initiates goofy email conversations with me on a semi-regular basis
>We have an inside joke (here it depends on the joke)

I gotta tell you, bro, although this looks like friend stuff, it doesn't mean she is seeing you as friend... After all, there is a certain level of friendship involved in a romantic relationship, sometimes even before it starts.

What I'm saying is... don't go thinking "SHE WANTS ME" all the way, watch your step so you won't get hurt (bad), but do assume that she does want you and act like she did.
Flirt, see her reactions (body language post above), there are many ways to ping it out, but there is only one way to end the uncertainty, and that's actually the result of the date.

So, bottom line is, even in doubt, you should ask her out. But just keep in mind that she might see you as just a friend, though she might not.
>>
>>18038580
>she is your boss
She's not my boss. I'm a shared admin. I happen to work the reception desk when she sees patients.

>she is a doctor
Nope.

>So, bottom line is, even in doubt, you should ask her out. But just keep in mind that she might see you as just a friend, though she might not.
Fair enough. She also makes an effort to see me when she's not busy or having a hard time. For example, once she brought me a small delivery when I was on a separate floor. She had no reason to be there, in fact she could've gotten in trouble, and left quickly afterwards. That's when I started to think she was into me.
>>
>>18038580
>>you are at least a little bit dumb
I'm actually rather intelligent, but screw up a lot. I'm careless more than anything else.
>>
>>18038582
>So, bottom line is, even in doubt, you should ask her out. But just keep in mind that she might see you as just a friend, though she might not.
Fair enough. She also makes an effort to see me when she's not busy or having a hard time. For example, once she brought me a small delivery when I was on a separate floor. She had no reason to be there, in fact she could've gotten in trouble, and left quickly afterwards. That's when I started to think she was into me.

I figure I'll ask her if she wants to grab coffee/tea some weekend afternoon. Since she enthusiastically accepted my invitation to hang out at lunch on a slow day and offered her office as a location, I figure it wouldn't hurt to see each other outside of work in the near future.
>>
So why can you not just see if she'll go and do smoething outside work. It doesn't have to be a date. Just like "I wanted to see [x] movie but my friends aren't into it, would you like to go?"
>>
>>18038595
That's a good idea. I'll ask her if she still has the coupon and wants to go the pizza place weekend after next.
>>
Any other thoughts?
>>
I never understood these threads. if you want to know whether a girls lieks you, why not FUCKING ASK HER OUT?

posting a few lines of greentext of random ass encounters among the entirety of the human experience is useless
>>
>>18038658
Asking her out could jeopardize my job. My bosses and most of my co-workers value my presence, but a failed workplace romance could lead to a sexual harassment complaint. That's an instant fire and possibly a permanent spot on the unemployment line.

>posting a few lines of greentext of random ass encounters among the entirety of the human experience is useless
What else do you want to know?
>>
I wish you luck.

I asked out my coworker on monday who always had lunch with me, would always chit chat and goof off and text and snap me. I thought it would be good. It didnt go well.

I genuinely wish you luck. I'd like some glimmer of happiness this week anon. Please get back to us after you do.
>>
>>18038711
Thanks. I will. Last week I posted here and /adv/ recommended following my plan to ask her to lunch. I did. It went well, as far as I can tell. Today I'm hoping she was just really busy/kind of annoyed that I screwed up that payment to chill with me. I was super busy too.
>>
>>18038673
99% of the time asking someone out on a date will not lead to a sexual harassment accusation. Do you grope them when you ask them out?
>>
>>18038818
I won't ask her on a date at first. It'd be coffee/tea in the afternoon or a pizza dinner. Nothing with high expectations.
>>
>>18038818
She could also claim she felt pressured because I take payments for her clients.
>>
>>18038854
>>18038854
Dis. She an olda wuman. Nun dem wan youn cuck like u. She innit 4 a lawsut.
>>
>>18039189
Bumping for intelligent responses.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.