[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living together with my girlfriend for a while and every now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1442705420330.gif (4MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1442705420330.gif
4MB, 512x384px
Living together with my girlfriend for a while and every now and then we have a small "fight". She gets mad because of some little bullshit. Now she plans to have a week off and travel to another country for some sightseeing and have a pause from the relationship "because we stick together too much". Personally, I don't believe in those kind of "therapy". How should I respond to this situation?
>>
You don't believe that being around a person all the time can get tiring and suffocating and that having some time away from them can help?
>>
>>18038425
Then why not going to friends for a day or the weekend? Flying away for a week sounds more like escaping from problems we have instead of facing them. But then again fights arent even that frequent and most of the time we are happy
>>
>>18038420
>have a pause from the relationship
Hmmmmm
>>
>>18038425
Agreed.
Try not to overwhelm her.
Sounds like you could use the breathing room yourself.
>>
>>18038420

>as long as you dont cheat on me in any way, but if i found out you so much as danced with another guy, were done.
>>
>>18038435
Well why don't you suggest that to her then? Look at it from her perspective too though: if she can take some time off AND travel, why not?
>>
>>18038420
huh
never realized doggos made a bowl shape with their tongue to drink
>>
You know what's going to happen if you say no? She's going to leave you. That's not what your clingy self wants, is it? You don't have to be okay with her going, but she doesn't have to stay in this relationship with you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.