[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perverse thoughts about women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0044.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
My main question is... how do I treat women less.. perversely?

I personally have never been with a woman and I am 25 now. My problem is that I rarely think about a woman's personality or other talents or thoughts or dreams.

All that's happening in my head when I see a woman that attracts me is just raw imagined sex. Like I want to plow women until they die and then keep going.

What the FUCK is wrong with me? Today I saw a woman with long jet black hair. Beautiful average face. Chunky butt and large breasts. My penis was diamond.

I said nothing to her. But you get my point. I didn't even think about her personality at all.

How do I learn to appreciate women in other ways? All I do is look at them then beat off 6 times in a row later that night. Kill me.
>>
Also, I have a hard time not getting obsessed with certain women. I Facebook stalk the shit out of some women.
>>
Talking ot them is a nice start. You can't really enjoy or admire a personality you have never even seen, right?...

Dude, it's normal to wish to have sex like that, man are driven by their vision when it comes to sexual arousal. Women are more likely to get excited through her hearing.

Anyway, the point here is: You haven't been with a woman in 25 years. It's ok, no problem, but I wonder if you ever talked with a woman to get to know her... Or have you ever talked to a woman to fuck her - that would most likely point out to a neediness in you, which is expected, given our society and your age.

So, my tip here is TALK TO WOMEN. You don't have to be interested in them, actually, maybe it's better if you start with the ones that do not make your dick diamond. Get to know them, legitimally interested on her ideals, her life, her hobbies etc.
Don't worry, if the first or second one you talk to do not interest you, you'll most likely find one that do if you keep on pushing this threshold of talking to them more and more.

That will also make you have girl friends, and that alone takes away some of the neediness. They can also help you to hook up with their friends, who might be the ones that get your dick into diamond mode.
>>
>>18038409

I realize I should talk to women more but honestly.. the problem is ice breakers. Also women always seem so fucking busy. Not sure what it is.

Basically, I have no way to start a conversation and I always feel like I am intruding on their time or wasting their time.
>>
>>18038550
So intrude... The more you do it, the less you feel unconftable doing it. You'll also learn that most people are sooooooo caught up on themselves and their days, that a person coming by and being nice actually MAKES the day for the person.

Starting a conversation might not be easy, but it is simple... "Hi, my name is" starts a conversation. "Do you happen to know what time it is?" starts a conversation. "Holy, I thought you were my friend! You look so much like her" starts a conversation...
Basically anything you say can start a conversation.

Maintaining it should come naturally after a few tries... But while I'm at it, let me give you three questions that are quite good to know a person and to get the person engaged. For that, you should understand that everybody likes to feel confortable, and there is nothing more confortable than talking about what we know.

What is it we know the best??... Our own lives. Yes.

So, the first question should be towards passions and actions. Let me give you an example "What is it you stydy? Math? I wonder if your parents are also math lovers"... This will lead the conversation to her parents and her degree, and she knows it all about those things.

The second question is towards their GOAL. What do they wish to achieve? You can easily link the first to the second. "And you'll become a teacher then? Do you like to help people?" And then she'll talk about what are her goals... Things she's been thinking about her whole life, she might even tell you she doesn't really know and you can say "Teaching is a great career, I think it's very nice to help someone improve himself" to keep her talking about it and show empathy.

The third question gravitates towards her childhood, but this one here requires a bit of talking first. After question 1 and 2, you can say something like "So you were the kid that love math while everybody else hated it. I bet your math teacher loved you"... This puts her back in her youth... *continues*
>>
>>18038743
Everybody loves their youth! Everything she says about her youth will probably be filled with happiness... Games she played, friends she had, all those things that are just so sweet in our minds.

She will be confortable from beggining to end. You will have material to see if you actually like her for who she is than for how she looks.
And also, she will conect all those good feelings of the childhood to you, cuz you are the cause for them to come back, what makes it easier for a second conversation.

But for the love of God, try not to be robotic... You should say what you want, not what I put here. Theese are just simple examples so you'll have a practical idea formed on your mind.
>>
>>18038277
You are a guy and you think sexually of women. How is that wrong?

Thr problem is that you're not being honnest with yourself about what you want, and you can never act confidently playing a role that youre this feminine androgynous being when youre actually a masculine man who wants to pin women down and fuck them. No need to be a rapist, but if you actually acted on your desires by hitting these women up you would probably feel a lot better about yourself, because you would be acting acording to your true feelings, desires and goals.
>>
>>18038760
There's a book that helps a lot to understand what this guy here is saying. It's called The Way of The Superior Man by David Deida.

Very easy to read, not a big book. There a chapter only about it, about taking your masculinity and not feeling ashamed of it.
>>
>>18038768
Dude you keep spamming this book and now ive actually read the first chapter.

But fuck tolle and fuck spirituality, this book is way better imao.
>>
>>18038774
Yes, I'm guilty of spamming... But it's so useful for people in need...

Hahahahah! I love both of them, tolle and deida, their ideas are life changing. Deida is also pretty spiritual... he is a sex guru.
>>
Look dude, you have a normal male desire, that's been heightened by your lack of experience. Honestly, you're desperate to lose your virginity and so that's all you think about.

Just have a one night stand or pay a hooker, to get that off your chest. Then start thinking about what you want in a girlfriend, if you want one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.