[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear of being raped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: the_abyss_by_alexiuss-d5im6xf.jpg (577KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the_abyss_by_alexiuss-d5im6xf.jpg
577KB, 1920x1200px
I am currently developing a fear of being raped by a girl.
It mostly centers around being alone at home with her, for example forced penetration in both ways, body mutilation and lack of control like being roofied or tied up.
I know it is irrational and it never bothered my mind before.

It's important to know that I always gain knowledge and insight for myself by exploring possibilities and ideas in my head. I am not very emotional, but this thing is really bugging me for a few days now.
>>
Who is getting penetrated ?
>>
>>18038190
Many different scenarios. Like her forcing herself upon me, strap on, other objects... But all with the context that I am absolutely against it and she just continues.
>>
I recommend increased sensitivity training. You star light, maybe have a girl tie you up in a room and leave you there.

Then you can progress upwards, perhaps 'just the tip', one day with lube, the next without, etc.

Before you know it, you'll be right in the thick of her,... actually she'll...

In any case, you'll have experienced your fantasy, erm, I mean "fear", but with all the training, you won't be conflicted. XD
>>
Whatever you've been watching, I think you need a new genre...
>>
lmao what the fuck
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.