[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exgf thread version 675827

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Rage.jpg (5KB, 300x111px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.jpg
5KB, 300x111px
Well, Let's just start by saying this is not a thread about me pining about getting my ex back.

I'm done with that since a long time now.

Don't make this thread about this please:
>I still have contact with my ex.
>Why?
Short version: It's complicated, most of her friends is my friends.
>This thread is not to be about being in contact with her or not.

What I do need though:
We have both moved on from eachother since we broke up, wich was ages ago by now.
The problem I have is that I didn't agree and still don't agree on how our relationship turned to shit.
Mostly it doesn't matter since I don't walk around thinking about this just in my everyday life.
but sometimes though, She's in the mood to talk guys with me and I haaaaaaate talking guys with my ex!
It reminds me of our break up, the unfairness of it and the fucked upness of everything around it for a fairly long time afterwards.

I feel like lashing out at her when she does, like tonight:
Paraphrased:
"Talked with some dude online for a while>He's asked me out>What'd you think, sends pic"

Like why the fuck do you want my opinion woman?!
I don't mind her meeting new guys or anything but relationship fuckin' discussions is not something I'd like to share with her..

What exactly can I sat to her to make her stop that shit, "we're just not that level of friends"

Pisses me off!
>>
And go!
>>
>>18038142
would you say you 2 are good friends?
if yes - tell her you dont like to talk about
that shit
if no - slowly smother the communication and let it die
if yes and theres not much else to talk about then,
you probably werent goof friends to begin with.
>>
>>18038237
I would say we're pretending to be better friends then we are..

Not saying we're not friends, just we're not the same as before, she just doesn't seem to get that it's not the same now as in when we were together.

Ofc she didn't talk about guys back then or anythin' but just like "the openess" is different now.
>>
>>18038267
>slowly smother the communication and let it die
>>
I get that you share friends in common but that doesn't mean but must hang out with each other all of the time. Unless you really want to have a close friend-friend relationship of course.

>We have both moved on from eachother since we broke up
>I didn't agree and still don't agree on how our relationship turned to shit.
You haven't really moved on
>>
>>18038292
*That doesn't mean you must hang out with each other
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.