[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I access the deepweb and be safe whilst on my phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 268x188px
yes I know about Tor
>>
>>18038002
Tor is an outdated meme, slow speeds too.
>>
First you need to crush your sim card and get a custom one.
>>
>>18038073
why
>>
>>18038108
So you can access the deepweb and be safe whilst on your phone.
>>
Depends on how much access you need. Using a stolen device for a few minutes then destroying it is the safest way to relay information. Everything can be traced. Everything is logged.
Hidden in public view is a better way. Take a pic, of say a monument. touristy thing. Encode a message into the least significant bits of the image data. pic will still look ok, just not as sharp. post the image on facebook. If you send short, a few hundred characters messages, and encrypt the messages, using no headers, it is frankly undetectable. A few scattered random bits.
>>
Before you dumb fucks help it's so he can fap to CP while away from his battlestation where he has all those nice VPNs to hide behind.
>>
>>18038219

Rumor has it that the only reason twitter stays afloat is because the intelligence community uses it for encrypted communications in the manner you just described. Also heard the same thing about "mods asleep! Post sinks!" threads with the images being encrypted with cp, as well as other types of threads such as the "athiests btfo" ones that always start with a picture of the girl from never ending story. Twitter and 4chan get so much traffic that its hugely impractical to find stuff encrypted in pictures with anything other than sheer luck.
>>
Ares and emule are easier ways to get cheese pizza OP.

Tor is worthless unless you want cheese pizza and drugs.
>>
boop
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.