[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always feel unwanted. People say they care but really dont.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: images_1486754476516.jpg (7KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images_1486754476516.jpg
7KB, 470x313px
I always feel unwanted. People say they care but really dont. I've come to terms that I'm a complete failure. Suicide seems as only decent way out. I know this will hurt parents the most. I have access to KCN in form of GPC (almost 1gms) and I know it is lethal dose. But I need more information about it. I will probably mix it with half a glass of water and drink it. How long is it going to take.
>>
>>18037915
People care man, you just gotta try to reach them.

There's an old friend feeling the same as you right now out there. Don't give up on life.
>>
>>18037954
No. I am done.
>>
People can care as much as they like, we only feel the love we think we deserve...

How much do you care about yourself? Enough to bathe everyday? To exercise your body, as it needs it for health? Enough to enjoy fresh air, for its healthy?

The question here is: How much do you love yourself? You are not killing yourself for them, you are doing this for yourself. So be sure you won't regret it when agonizing.

Anyway, you should consider a psychologist. You seem really depressed and they can help, specially quick therapy (dunno if that's how it's said in english) or hypnosis treatments.

In any case, there are also psychiatrists that can prescribe medicine to make you feel better, so you won't have to wait long to start feeling good and work on whatever you wish to work.
>>
>>18037975
I don't wish anything. I have no desire to live anymore for myself. I know I've fucked up my life.
>>
>>18037915
>How long is it going to take.
The experience of time is subjective, especially if you're fucking with your brain by trying to kill it.

For all you know this could take forever from your perspective.
>>
Why is everyone a faggot. Why don't just tell me the right procedure to do it? This is what is wrong with the world. People like to see other people in pain.
>>
File: RoommateSuicide.jpg (440KB, 945x602px) Image search: [Google]
RoommateSuicide.jpg
440KB, 945x602px
>>18037915
I'm not going to bullshit you like the rest of these anons, but i can't just help you do it yet.

Look, you are a broken man, right?
That means you need to go to a doctor. Fixing broken people is their job.
When your car breaks down, you take it to a mechanic. When you break down, you take yourself to a doctor.

If the doctors can't fix you, then you can go ahead and kill yourself.
Just give them a chance first. Common courtesy.
>>
File: received_10210552454041564.png (461KB, 499x496px) Image search: [Google]
received_10210552454041564.png
461KB, 499x496px
We don't know you, but don't want you to kill yourself. Why not tell us why you're broken anyway? Let it all out. Let this thread be your list of accomplishments, trials, tribulations and experiences.
>>
>>18037954
>>18037974
>>18038202
I really dont want to steal op's thread but I was thinking about making a thread about something similar that's making me feel bad

It happened right now

Friend is pretty devastated about cutting relationship with gf, he goes to a psyche but it doesnt seem to be working
Today he tried to get back with her but things didnt go as he wanted
He told me he's going to stop, he doesnt have anything else to live, his studies, her, has lost friends, he seemed really real about the thing

I began talking about this to my best (female) friend. Easily one of the women I respect the most in this world

She said she doesnt want to come out as insensible with my friend, but that he should get over himself
We ended up discussing quite vividly about it, to the point where she says that even if It was me the one who was suicidal, she would still tell me the same, go see a shrink, because I surely cant fix your problems
Fuck, I know what she says makes sense, but I just wont be able to live as fine if the guy actually commits suicide, I wouldnt forgive myself knowing I could've done something

I was very angry with my female friend, and gave my friend some kind of ultimatum
>If you do something stupid, I wont be able to forgive you, simple as that

He told me he'd wait until he talked to her ex next week, and if he doesnt fix things with her, he would suicide
I told him to fuck off with the drama, because if you cant stand to live, as he said to me, I dont think you can actually wait a fucking week feeling like that
Now im filled with remorse to both my firends and I feel anxious

Jesus please offer good advice /adv/. I dont really fucking know if this board is legit or if its a second /s4s/, but I need someone to talk to me about this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.