[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's dating a weeb girl like? Caught this weeb girl checking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1484321472659.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484321472659.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
What's dating a weeb girl like?

Caught this weeb girl checking me out. She's average looking and acted a little awkward. She also had a "Yandere" jacket on.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>18037730
all mentally retarded or absolutely psychotic.
>>
>>18037736
What about the sex?

She looks pretty inexperienced from what I can tell.
>>
>>18037730
It's up to you m8, if you find her interesting then go ahead and date her but the Yandere jacket is a red flag for me. If you have doubts, try talking to her first and if you click, then it's your choice.
>>
>>18037741
>What about the sex?
>she looks inexperienced

So you answered your own question...
>>
>>18037741
she would probably make an interesting friend, maybe a good fwb sex thing if she's into it, so long as you trust her enough not to turn around and sue you for rape or something.
>>
I would honestly do fwb thing and then move on from there if it's good but I'm afraid she might end up one of those psycho clingy girls if I don't want to be her bf. The jacket is a pretty good indicator.
>>
>>18037730
>yandere
abort mission
>>
>>18037730
Be her friend OP. Female otakus are usually preety chill, albeit a bit poser-y.

You can get some preety good sex out of it too, and you can honestly treat her like a dude inviting her to have a beer and throwing masturbation jokes left and right and watching shitty old mecha shows together. It's preety cool.

But also she's probably a bit crazy and/or clingy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.