[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1485942716242.jpg (112KB, 1437x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1485942716242.jpg
112KB, 1437x1293px
Well faggots, I did what you told me. Stand my ground when she wants to see me and I am already busy by other things.
She ended the relationship because of that.
>>
>>18037718
Good riddance.

You could've lived your whole life miserable, but now you get to enjoy things the way you want to. Not the way she wants you to.

Live for yourself, no one else.
>>
>>18037722
She is saying that it is humilliating that I prefered to do some project I have rather than spend the day with her today and tomorrow. I already had plans for her tomorrow.
>>
>>18037737
I can't see how woman think this is okay, but it's a common trend. Mostly brought on by a lack of life experience. She will eventually grow out of it, but only if more men like you are there to show her that life doesn't work that way.

We all have our own lives, wants, needs, and they're never going to match up in sync with another persons desires all the time.

If you have shit you want to do and take care of, she should not be able to guilt trip you into either not enjoying it, or keeping you away from it.

If I didn't break up with my overly needy and clingy girlfriend, I wouldn't be in the position I'm at now, where I'm much happier in my life, and am capable of making my own decisions.

I'm going out for beers tonight with my friends who I haven't seen for my whole previous 3 year relationshit with a clingy needy ex. And I'm excited. If I was still with her, I'd be dreading going home, because I knew I was just going to have to listen to her bitch, while she crowds my entire night, not letting me do anything for myself, and tries to fall asleep in my lap to keep me from making a midnight run to the gas station, or anything I might've wanted to do with my own free will.

It's soul sucking.
>>
>>18037737
That's manipulative. She must give up on her stuff first the same way you did with your stuff before.
>>
>>18037718
I think you owe /adv/ a big one.
>>
>>18037718
and if you continue to stand your ground, she will come back, at which point you should also continue to stand your ground
>>
Op here. We talked again, she is willing to continue the relationship if we talk about our time. She told me I am selfish for wanting 1 day on and 1 day off for relationship. I thought it was balanced. She is proposing fullwekeend and sometimes between the workweek.
>>
>>18037959

Thats ridiculous. You cant schedule a relationship like that. Either youre fucking busy, or youre not. If she needs to have you sign a fucking contract of when you guys will and will not hang out then she is mega immature. This is like highschooler drama tier. Can you really see a future with a woman who cannot comprehend that sometimes you wont be able to give her undivided attention because of things like work and school?

Stand your ground. Tell her that sonetimes youll be busy and thats just fucking life and if she cant handle that then she needs to go kick rocks.
>>
>>18037959
She is literally trying to control you.

The only way the relationship works out in her mind is if you submit to her and put her on a pedestal (if not now then eventually)

At least from what you've expressed here
>>
>>18037988
I like to write stuff and that is what I wanted to do today. She thought that I was giving more importance to my hobby than her. I told her that she matters to me but also I like to do my hobbies.
>>
You cannot schedule a relationship anymore than you can schedule everything in your life. Things will always come up that you have to do. That being said, making plans is very important. My rule is once you commit to doing something with someone, that takes priority unless an emergency intervenes. If you are honest about how you spend your time than this is no problem. However if she doesn't understand the importance of alone time she will have to learn. Now you've stood your ground and she came slinking back. Stand steady and let her know how you want your relationship to go - it's as much yours as it is hers. If she thinks it's selfish of you she can always leave.
>>
>>18038057
Idk about the rest of your relationshit but this honestly doesn't seem good news OP. She sounds like a womanchildren who has to have her way on everything, including aspects and duties of your life just because she can't stand a bit of solitude and frustration on her part.

I would cut that shit OP. If you don't, sooner or later she'll have a meltdown over you having more important things to do than giving her a dicking
>>
>>18037718
That's a good thing familiarito
>>
We talked about it. We decided to hang out on saturdays, mid sunday, and chose a day or 2 in the week for 1 or 2 hours of hanging out
>>
This is going to blow up in your face if you give in to her demands. You stood your ground, she tried to regain control over you by threatening to end it. Now you're shaking in your boots and doing whatever she wants and ultimately, she's going to lose all respect and attraction for you. The one who cares least has all the power in a relationship.
>>
>>18037718

if you're the guy i think you are we never said she'd stay with you.

in fact if you are the guy im thinking of than when i said 'stand your ground' i also said there WAS a chance she would break up with you. we never claim 'YEAH DO THIS AND YOU'LL GET YOUR WAY AND SHE'LL ALSO SITLL LOVE YOU'.

this is the price you pay.

you had your choices. you chose yourself. its sucky that she bitched out on you, but you are better off.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.