[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever done acid before? share your experiences..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Has anyone ever done acid before? share your experiences..
>>
It's great, but depends on the strength of the dose. When I was 17 I dropped for the first time and shit we were WIGGIN'. And if that happens, be prepared and don't be scared. Concentrate on the beauty of the world around you, especially trees. I've dropped since then a couple times but it was very mild… I just laughed at everything.
>>
>>18037586
Not great from my experience.

You get a little lifted and life is on blast for an hour or so, and then it's just kind of bland.

I never had any hallucinations or trips.
>>
File: received_1461632853853161.jpg (46KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
received_1461632853853161.jpg
46KB, 600x756px
No, but I've had a few mushroom trips before. They've all been pretty much amazing as well with the odd wig out here and there. One of the times you could probably have classified the amount I took as what they call a heroic dose; shit was fucked up. It was incredible but I have no idea what I might have looked like during that time, I was on another plane of existence.

If you really want to have a good time get your hands on some pure MDMA and head to a dance party. That'll blow your socks off.
>>
Yes I've done tons of acid.

It is absolutely the best and worst things all at the same time. It is kind of pointless trying to describe it to people because it is completely subjective and all of it has been said many times before, but if you've an urge to try it then only trying it will satisfy that urge. I can recommend it, though treat it with respect and plan your trip properly, don't think "oh man imagine going to the after party of a clown convention wearing a tshirt saying 'fuck clowns' on acid lol lol lol" because you will likely have a hideous time.

It isn't a very social drug. It isn't a very recreational drug at higher doses (and kind of boring to do even more than a couple of times at low doses except in combination). Also after a while you are chasing the magic of what was a fresh exhilarating experience which being very aware that fresh experience is gone.

It feels and sounds like the 60's and 70's. It enhances the perception of music to the point of almost full body synaesthesia. You feel fucking great, but kind of terrified at the same time. It lasts a long ass time and that can get boring, but dealing with boredom and feeling the passage of time on a 'trip' is quite important and kind of useful.

My experiences? Phew anon. I don't know what to write really.

My entire field of vision tuned out to a 2 dimensional milky white pool, my friend like a paper cut doll dances slowly to a piano concerto, her body impossibly thin and elongating, completely beautiful every movement is timed perfectly and deeply profound. Each piano note drops into the milky pool from behind me, creating ripples which interact with her movements, the moment is completely timeless and I'm slowly shedding tears at the beauty inherent within being part of the creative positive potential that is life while also grieving for the destructive negative aspect of death which is inherent.

Like hundreds of things like that. My skill as a writer is no match for felt experiences.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (341KB, 1600x679px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
341KB, 1600x679px
I did it for the first time in late December of last year. A very trustworthy friend was kind enough to buy me a meal and give the gift of acid as a late Christmas gift.

I've done mushrooms plenty of times, mescaline too, but acid is definitely my favorite now. I went in with a 'whatever happens, happens' sort of approach. I've wrestled all of my personal demons and at this point I'm the calmest I've ever been in life. I went in knowing with 100% certainty I was going to have a fun time. I have no problem riding the waves and 'letting go', but I've had friends that have freaked out on small doses of shrooms.

>>18037677
>It isn't a very social drug.

Mushrooms I can't be around sober people, mescaline I can and acid I can. I started tripping at 3PM while out in my city, eating and going to book stores with friends. It ramped up once I got home and it was bonkers. Everything was 'breathing', objects and textures no longer matched what I once knew (phone felt like paper, kitten felt like water) and lots of auditory and visual nonsense. When I played guitar it made ripples across the room, when my pet kitten ran she left 'trails' that appeared to be wiggling smears on the carpet. I invited friends over, played fighting games at one point and everything felt as if it was in 'slow motion' and I started stomping my friends. It felt like my hands weren't a part of me while I was playing.

All the while they were shocked at how 'normal' I seemed while the whole world was some bizarro land for me. The only way to put it is you will stare at a pillow and yes, you know that it was once a pillow, but now it is some alien object that is masquerading as fluffy comfort. Also, it might just be me, but I was laughing way too much while tripping.

The trip did last a long time for me, but personally that has been the case for tripping in general. I felt mentally exhausted after doing acid and at 1-2AM I just took some allergy medicine to go to sleep.
>>
>>18037492
how does one get acid
>>
>>18037936
nepotism
>>
>>18037677
i'm just scared to try it. i've been feeling pretty depressed lately.
>>
>>18038026
don't do it then
wait until you're in a positive state of mind
you maybe also need to be with someone you can trust and/or who had previous experience with lsd
>>
I did it many times, i'd say hundreds.

It's very good, it changes the way you feel and sense the world without actually changing your conscience. You won't feel snapped out of your mind, but actually a lot more into your body. The senses, like I said, are all so different. Colors, smells, the wind in you body, music... everything enhances, it's all new, as if you were a kid experiencing it all for the first time.

The hard parts are that you might get confused. Some times your mind starts going too fast and you find yourself anxious about it, because you can't really find solid ground inside your head. There's a certain level of confusion I've seen that I got really worried with the person, so I followed her around not to let she hurt herself.

You should check the LSD page on erowid.org. Go for 'effects' and read all positive, negative and neutral ones. If you want more, there are many related experiences over there too.
>>
>>18037642
You didn't take LSD.
>>
>>18037642
sounds like you took a pinga
>>
I've only done it a handful of times but its the most powerful psychedelic I have tried (bar maybe salvia I guess)

It's a profound, beautifu experience. It's a hilarious, mindblowing one, too. You can really make of it what you will, meditate or enjoy fucking about with your high friends.

I'd recommend it to anyone who's considering taking it.

My favourite is to go camping in the middle of nowhere, somewhere scenic and make a weekend of it. I've never been a spiritual person but I met 'god'.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.