[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for a virgin gf not to want to have intercourse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1685.jpg (258KB, 845x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1685.jpg
258KB, 845x453px
Is it normal for a virgin gf not to want to have intercourse at all because it "hurts too much"?
>>
>>18037449
Vaginismus is a real disease so yeah, it's possible.
>>
>>18037456
Thanks
>>
She could also have a bacterial or yeast infection that's making her skin irritated during sex. Ask her go to the gynecologist and find out for sure.
>>
Idk if I believe the bullshit that every single virgin that has pain during sex mush have some horrific incurable disorder.

It's prefectly normal for a virgin to be so tense and nervous from her own fucking design that the first's gonna hurt no matter what. There's no one really to blame but herself, since she just can't get comfortable and relax because she's worked herself up so much, but that's just the way it is. Gotta bite the bullet, get it done with, so you can realize "Oh its not so bad actually" and then be able to relax from there on out.
Sometimes the first is just gonna be a shitshow full of pain no matter what, doesn't mean there's anything wrong with her.

The vast fucking majority of women report pain on their first time just purely due to nerves and inexperience.
>>
>>18037618
p sure ripping a hymen into shreds of bleeding skin actually hurts pretty damn bad.
>>
>>18037746
Most girls actually tear their hymen before they have sex in some sort of sport or physical activity.
>>
>>18037903
true, most don't rip apart completely though until something gets shoved between them.

tampons might do it.

But ultimately having your vagina stretched by something 4-6 times wider than a tampon for the very first time will hurt.
>>
if the hymen is the the problem the doctor can help as well. tell her that you can come with her, or at least sit in the waiting room.
whatever the problem is, she needs to go to the gyn. if she refuses to, assume that she doesn't love you enough to even try.
>>
Hurt for a year pretty badly (still hurts sometimes if i dont have time to really get wet).

I have a bit of anxiety about sex honestly, it doesnt feel as incredible as i thought it would. Masturbating is much easier and painless.

Hope your gf makes peace with it, as its necessary for relationship.
>>
>>18038157
>But ultimately having your vagina stretched by something 4-6 times wider than a tampon for the very first time will hurt.
This. Unless she's actively using dildos in masturbation, it's probably gonna hurt.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.