[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been in a relationship with a girl I love. Almost a year now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1910.jpg (34KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1910.jpg
34KB, 270x320px
Been in a relationship with a girl I love. Almost a year now. Anyways, I keep having thoughts and dreams about this girl from high school. Last night, while sleeping next to my gf, I had a dream about this girl sneaking in and having sex with me. What the hell can I do about this?
>>
Find this girl and make her a side chick. Make her your fiance shortly after she confesses your love and lead her on while having hot steamy sex with her on the side. If your main girl asks say you're just putting in a lot of overtime. If that doesn't sound believable get some IT certs and pretend your company is paying for them. Keep getting low level IT certs (she won't know) and saying you need to be off months at a time for training. After successfully fucking the side chick for a while play a trick on her and marry her. Go and check out apartments and get a mortgage for you guys to buy your own place. Sex should be lit by now seeing as she's your high-school crush, all those repressed epebo feelings rushing through your male brain, sweet lawd it's gonna be great. Further trick that bitch into having a child with you and then be there for her throughout the road. By now a few years should have passed and you should be running out of low level cisco exams. Use your new found career and money to go for a second child with this girl and have the perfect boy and girl combo family. Maintain the house and do all that but right now your main girl might start asking questions, like, where u been, who u with, where u at, who u fukin, why we not married, hoe shit like that. The good news is that by now your side chick should be out of your system and you'll know exactly how your life would play out with her. You've fucked her brains out, gotten married with her, shared a bit of your heart and soul with her, probably have cute nicknames for each other, she told you that story about her mom and dad that really hurt her, you've seen her cried and she's seen you cry, you've inhaled each other's farts, you've inhaled each other's farts on purpose, all that, now you can divorce her and move on with your life.
>>
>>18037596
This is some solid advice
>>
>>18037596
So you're telling me there's nothing I can do aren't you
>>
Ignore it.
It's just the whole "Grass is greener" shit your mind does.
If you're happy with your gf, you should just ignore it and work on what you got in front off you. Don't waste time thinking about a simple "what if"
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.