[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy graveyard dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: !.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
I'm a 22 year old, that works graveyard. Basically my internal clock has been flipped so AM is now PM and vice versa. I've developed odd tendencies to deal with my loneliness, but it seems to be working in my favor. Still have no idea if I can get an online GF tho. All of my work buds that work night shift says its ruined their relationships due to the backwards internal clocks.

tldr; How does graveyard guy get a gf?
>>
Date a nurse or gurls who work at night shifts
>>
>>18037333
Same here
How you got the job?
Some creepy story?
>>
I just gave up. I take out about 80% of my salary (which I get to save) and convert it into dollars. I then keep the large sums of dollars in a safe only to occasionally take them out and count them or sleep with them. I know it's not healthy but it gives a reason to working so much and things don't seem as crazy when you do night shifts, you feel?

P.S. I use the currency club because they give you the option to pick large or small denominations. I used to pick their large denomination exchanges but the bastards don't have crispy large denomination notes and some are even dirty (!) so I have to leave them be for about 4 hours after getting them inside some book cases so they get crispy. Sometimes though I pretend I'm some guy from The Wire and an addict just gave me shitty crumpled bills that I have to get furious about because now I'm gonna have to pay a fee to prop joe to get decently looking bills. Fucking Omar and his shit I swear mane, makes this game hard.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (209KB, 1140x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
209KB, 1140x1050px
>>18037347
you what bro?
>>
>>18037347
While I agree that it's not healthy, I think it's kind of endearing. I'd suggest getting a cat or something though, they tend to make good bedmates and you could dote on it a little.

Also, whilst creative, I'd suggest devoting more of that imagination of yours into a productive hobby, daydreaming like that can take you down a pretty dark road. You sound like the type of person who would benefit from meditation too.
>>
>>18037333
Yeah nurses at the morg.
I used to chat with one, she was cool, but she had a lot of guy "friends" she called "slaves". That kinda turned me off...

but eventually she got mad at me of course.
They always get mad.
>>
>>18038139
Not op btw.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.