[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly Love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-02-05-05-10-56.jpg (158KB, 479x700px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-05-05-10-56.jpg
158KB, 479x700px
So this bitch I been friends with keeps saying she love me. She's been saying shit like "we have a bond that i've never had before" and "i feel like you understand me and i understand you." Problem is, this bitch don't really want anything to do with me past being just friends. Like she definitely dont wanna date me and i finally told her tonight "Stop saying that you dont love me". She got all mad saying i was wrong and that she can love me and not wanna be with me. be real with me. Am i wrong?
>>
>>18037158
Basically OP, she wants you to be her emotional boyfriend, while Chad gets to be her sexual boyfriend
>>
>>18037158

She's using you for her emotional needs (because you "understand her"), but doesn't want to bang you. People feel love other than romantic too, but it's also possible she's saying that to keep you hooked so she can spill her emotional garbage on you. She could love you as a friend, or she could love what you do to her (listen to her). Only she knows, so we can't really help here.
>>
you need to try and fuck her
move away from relationship business, they want to test you out first
she just doesnt wana be open about it because thatd mean she wants to cheat
she does but she doesnt want to be held responsible for it
give her an excuse and try to get your dick wet
worst case she stops saying what was never true
>>
>>18037158

She considers you her friend at best and her emotional tampon at worst. Only you can figure this out

If tampon:
I hope you enjoy being an emotional tampon for someone who would date your personality but thinks she's too good for someone with your body.

If friend:
You can always tell her to fuck off if she keeps saying that shit like "I love you, you understand and complement me". Tell her that if you want to be friends she can't go around saying that shit because it feels to you that she's trying to escalate things to another level and it makes you uncomfortable.

Nothing wrong with being friends and honestly she could have a different meaning of "I love you" than other people without realizing that for other people it may be a really strong word to throw around without caring. Some families really like saying "I love you" between their members or some shit. Idk, she seems naive about it, not malicious
>>
>>18037158
Cut all contact.
>>
>>18037158
Omygod! The girl has the nerve to want you to open up to her emotionally. What a bitch!
>>
Well I'm not gonna call her bitch or anything, but she and you clearly have differing intentions which means that this can't work out. If you are okay with being her friend and legitimately enjoy having her around as a friend, then I don't see why this issue is. But if you wanna be with her and/or fuck her, then this won't happen anytime soon and you're wasting each others' time. So yeah, cut contact, find another girl to pine over, and move on.
>>
friends with benefits nigger, ever had them in school?
>>
Love is a concept and like all concepts it's abstract... Only concrete to a certain point of view. In her case, love can be present in a friend to friend relationship. Seems that in yours, nope. All I can say is that I found friendship much more loving than relationships, but that's just me.

Anyway, do you want her?... You didn't say that. If you do, you should put the cards on the table (I mean kiss her, or actually show her with actions that you want her). If she doesn't want you after all that, either you get away and come back months later, changed, and straight direct showing you want her (don't let it become friends only again) or you read the next paragraph.

If you don't, or if she doesn't want you, dude, what's the problem with having a girl friend?... I can only see good sides: She has friends she'll tell "He is awesome" to, probably beautiful ones. You'll have a girl beside you when you go to parties and so on, that gives you social value to reach other girls.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.