[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I a male am scared of rape. Not happening to me but more someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2928.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.png
16KB, 400x400px
I a male am scared of rape. Not happening to me but more someone close to me like a SO, daughter, or relative.

I read stories on Reddits rape page and stuff and it talks about girls being raped and gang raped and I even hear stories like them having the guys cum on their face or they beg them to cum on their face so they don't do it inside them

How the fuck does anyone prevent this?
>>
by not listening to femnazis, propaganda and other sources which warp your mind

it can happen

>reddit

you have to go back
>>
>>18036939
>I even hear stories like them having the guys cum on their face or they beg them to cum on their face so they don't do it inside them
I think you've got your dick out right now. Anyway, the solution is to ban refugees.
>>
>>18036951
It happens by friends
>>
>>18036952
That's impossible because friends don't rape friends. It's also impossible for men and woman to be friends so I guess it's possible.
>>
get a vagina trap.

problem will either solve itself or not happen in the first place.
>>
If you look up rape statistics, 90% of rape cases are committed by someone the woman knows. 2 out of every 4 women will be raped sometime in their life.

The best thing you can do is let them know they can talk to you if someone does rape them. Dont let them go places alone, even to friends houses or a relative's. Protect them by minimalizing the time they are left alone with other men.
>>
>>18036939
>reddit
have you considered suicide?
>>
>>18036966
But girls are stupid and always get them selves into it. Even some of the stories I read the girls froze up and could of ran and did something and didn't
>>
>>18036970

You know freezing up is a sign of fear right?? Theyre literally terrified that they will be killed or beaten if they try to do something about it.

Dumbass.
>>
File: 1484285909713.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484285909713.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>18036970

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board, shithead.
>>
File: 086.jpg (61KB, 580x801px) Image search: [Google]
086.jpg
61KB, 580x801px
>>18036966
>2 out of every 4 women will be raped sometime in their life.
Sauce on this horseshit.
> Protect them by minimalizing the time they are left alone with other men.
Fucking misandrist.
>>
>>18036959
I was thinking more of martial arts, self defense classes, weapons, not drinking or partying, etc.
>>
>>18036988
You know what happens when a 90lb girl with 4 months of self defense class goes up against a 180lb rapist in a back alley?

Her superior speed does not insure victory. Get a gun and a vagina trap.
>>
File: 1464001876472.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464001876472.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>18036939
>girls being raped and gang raped and I even hear stories like them having the guys cum on their face or they beg them to cum on their face so they don't do it inside them
>>
>>18036993
I was looking around at stories again and realized 9/10 times it involves drinking and partying

Also you're stupid martial arts teaches you how to use people's weight to fracture bones
>>
>>18037008
>Also you're stupid martial arts teaches you how to use people's weight to fracture bones
Stop watching movies, martial arts are mostly a crock of shit. A teeny girl cannot beat an average guy even with training.
>>
>>18036939
>How the fuck does anyone prevent this?
Alone? There's nothing you can do, short of keeping everyone you care about in isolated cells.

If you want to do your part, you could try activism, though it's a pretty depressing and thankless process.
>>
Get big, work out. Gay rapists are much more likely to target weak looking men not just because they're easy but they are into those.
>>
>>18037010
You're really dumb. Those brazillian jiu Jutsu moves are made so you can drop a larger opponent and break their arm

In case you don't believe me have you ever watched mma? They throw them down and bend their elbow forcing them to tap out and in that position they aren't fully capabable of breaking their arm and don't. There are multiple varieties of similar moves that break necks, fingers, backs and legs.

Also any 90 pound year old girl can break a finger or two and good luck raping someone with that.

Furthermore training in that makes you less likely to freeze in danger and wait for your perfect time to do an attack. You can literally kill anybody any size no matter your size by pushing their nose inside their skull. Not to mention blinding by gouging eyes so you can run away or being able to trip or stun them long enough to use a phone.
>>
>>18037010

>A teeny girl cannot beat an average guy even with training.

Its not really about beating up your rapist, its more about putting up a good enough struggle and inflicting enough pain that they decide raping you isn't worth the effort.

The majority of rape is not violent, back-alley rape like 4chan likes to think. A lot of it is very nuanced, and 90% of the time, committed by someone the victim knows.

Everyone, man or woman, should know how to defend themselves but I hardly see how the chance that she might lose the fight is a good reason not to know how.

There's a chance if I put on my helmet before I ride my motorcycle that the helmet won't help and I will die anyways but thats a really shit excuse not to wear it. Catch my drift?
>>
>>18037033
>mma
Is not fucking representative of what some teenage girl is capable of.
>>
>>18037041

I think you're missing the point. The point is not turning teenage girls into deadly MMA fighters but using some of the same moves and techniques used in MMA fighting and adapt them for real life situations.

A girl doesn't have to be a professional MMA fighter to learn how to protect herself. Something as simple as knowing where to punch or knowing which way to twist an arm to dislocate it or break it is a valuable asset in a physical altercation.

And again, I don't really see how "she probably won't be very good at it" is a reason not to teach a young girl how to defend herself. If there's even a small chance that a self-defense move or technique will help her prevent her own rape I think its probably worth it to teach her.

If someone is weak you teach them to be stronger. I'm not sure where you got the idea that you shouldn't teach someone to be stronger BECAUSE they are weak. That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>18037052
>And again, I don't really see how "she probably won't be very good at it" is a reason not to teach a young girl how to defend herself. If there's even a small chance that a self-defense move or technique will help her prevent her own rape I think its probably worth it to teach her.
I don't disagree with that, if it helps people to make a more rational decision in such a dangerous situation then it's a good thing. A lot of people seem so delusional about the amount of protection martial arts training offers though. Barring rare freaks a girl is almost always at a disadvantage in a physical confrontation with a man. No amount of training can overcome it and getting out of the situation will always be the better option than instigating a fight you'll probably lose.
>>
>>18037033
Are fully capable*

>>18037052
Also this. She's not fighting some mma fighter in a cage to a knockout she is fighting someone for her life. Also mma techniques are much more effective if the person doesn't know you can use them and you catch them off guard.
>>
>>18037057

>No amount of training can overcome it

I highly disagree. Brute strength is a very, very small aspect of fighting and self-defense. The whole point of self-defense and fighting techniques is to equalize yourself with your opponent as much as possible.

>getting out of the situation will always be the better option

Self-defense is for when you can't get out of the situation. I think you're mistaking self-defense techniques for fighting techniques.

A woman's self defense course won't be covering boxing and grappling. It covers simple, common sense things you can utilize to disable your attacker long enough to get away or get help.

No one argued that a girl should choose to stay and fight her attacker in hand to hand combat instead of run away and get help.

>instigating a fight you'll probably lose.

I don't consider standing your ground and protecting yourself from a rapist as "instigating a fight".
>>
>>18037057
YOu guys don't understand that martial arts literally teaches you how to grab someone's wrist and move it in a certain way that they can't stop you and you control their body through it by moving it in a way that it would break

Your body unwittingly responds to that movement and moves with it and with proper training you can literally break their wrist backwards with one hand no matter their size
>>
>>18036939
you can't prevent it because an erection is an involuntary bodily function, all it needs is a little stimulation
>>
>>18037070
Also here are some links you can see that literally size and initimidation don't play much of a factor when using these techniques

They aren't punching or kicking it's literally just using their weight against them in a surprise 2 second move and their wrist is already broke before it happens

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PX58jHG--Es

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbbJ2efHHh0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KhJ02y_kLQI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ9Ux4mzVHo

Also note that all of these moves are programmed for you to do in a snap second and they all BREAK massive bones in your bodies structure. On top of that couple it with the fact that in martial arts you're taught the perfect striking techniques and can break boards with your hands. Also these positions along with breaking their arm/wrist/neck/leg or whatever it also gives you the perfect change to literally knee or punch them in the head as much as you can and there's no way to fight those techniques even if you're a 6'4 black thug. Once a martial artist twists your wrist once it's over you're done. You're arm is fucking broken and you're on the ground. Not saying it's perfect but it's not about exchanging blows it's about defending yourself from an uncertain situation.
>>
>>18037090
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kyWruJxIsHo

Also I realize that you guys will still say women can't beat a man based on size so I found that. It's literally what women can do to defend themselves in any situation from being attacked and pushed on the ground from being grabbed behind
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.