[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keeping the fire buning.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1459650887980.gif (584KB, 216x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459650887980.gif
584KB, 216x300px
I'm a bi f in a 2f1m triad relationship. We've been together for about 4 years now, and are very stable. Due to his studies, our guy sometimes has to go traveling for months at a time. When this happens, the sex between my gf and I slowly fizzles out. We continue to be affectionate, and both *want* sex, and enjoy the sex we have, but other things start to get in the way and we end up with only once a week, or even less, and with things being pretty mechanical.

How can we keep things heated when our guy is gone? As soon as he comes back, things are back to normal, and even when he isn't involved, our sex is frequent, but when he's got for a long period things die out. Any tips on keeping the flames burning brightly?
>>
Any help before I go to bed?
>>
File: 1474057325019.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1474057325019.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>18036870

>bi f in a 2f1m triad

Jesus fucking christ lmfao
>>
w2c two bi girlfriends who want this arrangement?
>>
>>18036870
How would you keep up the passion if it were just the two of you? Romantic evenings, dates, etc. You've fallen into the trap of thinking of your sex lives as something mechanical - the scratching of an itch - and separate from your emotions
>>
Easiest things first. You three should be totally open about some of you guys' fetishes. Don't worry about embarrassing yourself or each other. You may find something you and girl #2 want to try but something guy isn't up for. That may give more of a reason for to guys to expedite your fucking.

You may also want to set one or two days a week as y'all's day. That way both of you can be on the same day in terms of planning your nights. You two will know not to plan anything on, let's say, Tuesday or Friday, because that's date night.
>>
>>18036870
Keep living in fantasy world.
>Hurr we actually like this

No you're just women sharing a guy, because you like being his cumsluts and he's laughing every time while he's having the time of his life being away from you fucking yet other girls.
>>
>>18038194
/thread
>>
>>18036870
how did you end up in such an arrangement?
>>
>>18038209
It's 2 beta women and one alpha male obviosly.
In fact, its a common arangement, but it's uncommon that the women are aware of each other.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.