[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you love someone, in a romantic way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How do you know if you love someone, in a romantic way?
>>
Depends on the person I guess.

For me, love occurs gradually. I only experienced it once.

First I had a crush on her, we clicked so well, we got together, and over the years I grew more and more attached to her. I felt like she was the one, the person I'd be willing to grow old and die with.

Thinking about growing old with a girl I simply have a crush on makes me lose my mind. But if I love her, it's my dream.
>>
thinking about them literally all the time
>>
Depends do you already have a significant other?
>>
>>18036586
It's an experience thing
When I was young, I used to think any girl I liked was someone I "loved"

But now, it takes someone special
>>
>>18036591
All this
>First I had a crush on her, we clicked so well, we got together, and over the years I grew more and more attached to her. I felt like she was the one, the person I'd be willing to grow old and die with.
Mixed in with her pushing you to do borderline psycho shit.
I'm having flashbacks now. Fuckin sperg life...
>>
>>18036586
My grandma fell down the stairs. She hit her head, lost her memory. I knew I was going to spend every day of my life till she died taking care of her, because we couldn't afford a nurse back then. I had to drop out of university and everything.
I was in hospital, paralysed, feeling depressed, lost and terrified.
Then my boyfriend walked in. He had some flowers for my granny, and a huge smile on his face. He held me and told me we were going to make it work. And in that moment I felt peace, I felt like as long as we had each other we could make it work, and my life couldn't be miserable if I had him there.
There I knew I loved him, and he loved me.
>>
>>18037292
Jesus, what a poor cuck.
>>
>>18037313
Kek. I was pretty broke back then, yes. My dad just lost his job, it was back in 2008.
But it was ages ago. Now I'm a doctor and he's a policy consultant for an important politician in my country, and we live pretty comfortably.
We have no debt, own the house we live in, travelled around the world, all that jazz.
>>
A lot of this sounds like care to me. Babby sociopath's first empathy.

When people say crush do they mean just thinking about someone you talked to a lot? Because my crush's/limerence/in-love/whatever never started that soft. I was always blown away and felt someone was perfect for about 5 years long at a time. Never got with any one of them though. With others it's not the same.
>>
When your heart goes doki-doki at the thought of doing lewd things with them, like [spoiler]holding hands[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.