[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>some guy makes a study group for my differential equations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1464055808459.jpg (81KB, 720x579px) Image search: [Google]
1464055808459.jpg
81KB, 720x579px
>some guy makes a study group for my differential equations class
>decide to go to help people out
>there's this really cute girl there
>help her out, talk with her a little
>we see each other after a quiz today, I say hi and we talk a little about the quiz before splitting

What should I do to make her my gf? Not sure what to do...
>>
>>18036497

ask her to hang out.
>>
>>18036497
>we see each other after a quiz today, I say hi and we talk a little about the quiz before splitting

that's all you need. did she seem comfortable talking to you? did her departure seem a bit sudden?

do you get to class early? get there early and see if she'll approach you. if she doesn't then approach her and gauge how things are looking. if things are good/she approaches you then continue talking and sit next to her in class.

class starts wrapping up, leave class with her, continue chatting.

do this once or twice more and ask her out to something small like coffee.
>>
>>18036523
>comfortable
Yeah, but we only talked for like a minute since we splitted after leaving the building
>class early
I don't though, rip. And I sit with one of my friends too, wouldn't want to abandon her.
>>18036506
Just straight up?
>>
>>18036534
>a minute

not enough time to gauge anything. i can fake being the fucking pope for a minute. need more interaction.

then get there early.

bruh, you want to get your dick wet or what? she's your friend, just let her know what you're up to.
>>
>>18036534

>just straight up

more at the end of a conversation

>gotta go to my next class, we should hang out sometime, lets trade numbers.
>>
>>18036534
Yeah just go for the coffee thing, open the convo with school stuff and transition into whatever you feel like
As long as she's not feeling weird with the situation, it's a good way to get more personal with her and eventually stem into something more relationship-ish
>>
>>18036538
Yeah, oh well man, she had to go her dorm and I was going the other way, whatever. I can get there early but I sit in the back and I'm fairly positive she sits in the front.

>>18036540
>>18036542

Oh that makes more sense, thanks
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.