[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF thinks I voted for Hillary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13

File: Trump.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
My girlfriend is hugely anti Trump, she even campaigned for Hillary and made me for a bit too. She thinks I voted for Hillary but I actually voted for Trump. We live in a vital swing state so every vote literally did count. She keeps saying how she hates everyone who 'elected this orange monster'. Does this mean she hates me? I feel like I can't live this lie, my conscious doesn't feel clean. Should I tell her? Im also thinking she suspects I voted Trump
>>
>>18036441
You should tell her and she should break up with you.
>>
>>18036441
if she is that politically motivated it would never work out even if you didn't.
>>
>>18036443
Why should she break up with me?
>>
>>18036450
Because you're a retard who voted for a retard. I'd break up with you.
>>
>>18036450
You're obviously not very compatible.
>>
>>18036452
Thus
>>
>>18036450
i think it's more that you lied rather than trying to make america great again.
>>
I voted for trump
>>
With how ridiculously politically charged the country is I wouldn't be surprised if she dumps you and smears you to everybody she knows

Wait it out, desu
It WILL calm down
>>
>>18036450

If she voted for Hillary, she is a Liberal. They are illogical and emotional creatures and lash out around themselves when confronted with realities that don't conform to their beliefs.

Either keep up the false narrative or expect to be single.
>>
File: IMG_0661.jpg (157KB, 640x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0661.jpg
157KB, 640x675px
>tfw my boyfriend got me a MAGA hat for my birthday

Why are you doing this OP? Your life would be exponentially better with someone likeminded.
>>
>>18036452
no homo?
>>
>>18036441
No need to be a cunt
>>
>>18036452
That's pretty rude. There were many valid reasons to vote Trump

>>18036462
I'm also worried about this. We met in our friend circle which is massively liberal.

>>18036465
I don't know how I'd find a pro Trump girl. It seems they don't exist
>>
>>18036450
Her side lost and they're being pretty big babies about it, so she will be immature about it too and leave you.
>>
>>18036441
This isn't /pol. Could you not shit post on here? Thanks.
>>
Does she have the emotional capacity of a 13 year old when she talks and complains? Or is actually a little intelligent enough to have a healthy conversation about the why of trump? 5 bucks says she's a child thus why you are here. If she's that fucking butthurt, she needs to do something about it and either raise money to change or become a politician herself. But I bet she's the same crybaby as everyone on facebook that just reposts articles and believes protesting actually does shit
>>
File: Michigan_and_Wisconsin.png (478KB, 688x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Michigan_and_Wisconsin.png
478KB, 688x1018px
>>18036452
>Being this mad
>>
>>18036452
You can't honestly believe that $hillary would be significantly better and not be a retard yourself. The cunt is a closet plutocratic oligarch Republican who has fallen head over heels for every regime change or military intervention presented to her.
>>
>>18036470
>I don't know how I'd find a pro Trump girl. It seems they don't exist
They do but they're already dating their cousins. Got any relatives, OP?
>>
>>18036479

ah, see the liberal llash out with emotions, see what I mean OP?
>>
Man that sucks.... I'm literally in your situation but instead of just a girlfriend, it's like my whole community
>>
>>18036472
I'm asking for advice, it would be off topic to ask for gf advice on /pol/.

>>18036476
No conversation at all. Even saying his name she will be almost at tears and in a tantrum. Its actually so bizarre how some person she's never met can effect her so emotionally.
>>
File: IMG_1239.png (259KB, 495x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.png
259KB, 495x536px
>>18036470
Of course they exist. Look at how many voted for him, and they aren't all old. Look at all the pro-Trump gatherings and rallies. There's always qts.
>>
>>18036470
The chick with the MAGA hat who got pepper sprayed at the Berkeley protest was pretty hot, desu. They're out there.
>>
>>18036479
>42% of women in America are dating their cousins
>56% of white women in America are dating their cousins
>>
>>18036486

She is also a lesbian, so that might not be to helpful.
>>
>>18036470
>It seems they don't exist

>tfw gf started out hating him and i quietly liked him and didnt say anything
>she really rages about the lead up for months and rages when he wins
>i slowly just trickle out some bits of information before he won about what hes doing and then bits now how about how its pretty good over
>now she loves him and thinks everyone who hates him arent giving him a fair chance and are being immature retards about it
>she also hates SJWs and shit now too

Dreams can come true. But it's divided her family a little, her sister refuses to talk to her.
>>
>>18036482
PSH more like 100% top shelf bantz
>>
>>18036488
53% white women*
>>
>>18036493
Sounds about right
>>
>>18036484
That's fucked brother and I'm sorry for that. Well, it seems like your at an impasse. And it will only get worse. That's some deep rooted shit she will never let go of. It's not even about love anymore. She does not have the ability to be normal about it. I have no idea about you two but I feel if you're hear, this is problematic. I'm not gonna tell you to break up but it might be worth it to lay the cards on the table and attempt to have a conversation. The minute she scoffs, the minute she uses insults, the moment she yells or raises her voice, you walk away and tell her that when she is ready to have a healthy talk about it, you will not enable her childish behavior. Rinse and repeat. You're the one in charge of how many free passes you give her. I'm having anxiety for you just thinking about it cause it might get ugly. It's better you find out her true colors now than getting a divorce and having to pay child support
>>
>>18036484
>No conversation at all. Even saying his name she will be almost at tears and in a tantrum. Its actually so bizarre how some person she's never met can effect her so emotionally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DCk_Meuw0A

that your girl?
>>
>>18036510
This guy makes a good point. If she throws a tantrum just hearing his name, she's obviously an immature retard and will probably lash out in a big way.
>>
>>18036441
the girl sounds like the most awful libtard snowflake bitch. just break up with her and save yourself the horribleness of being with a femanist cunt.
>>
>>18036441
You're better off without such a raging whiny cunt
>>
just keep up the lie and tell her hillary is so hot you would want to lick hillary's old soggy clit. Tell her the thought of her wrinkly pussy flaps really give you some child-like vigor. This will take your relationship to the next level where you can both masturbate to Hillary.
>>
>>18036441
Kek someone at my job looked at me like I had just casually said I like to torture puppies when I said that I was neutral about the politics going on

God I hate the political climate now
>>
>hurr I need people who MATCH EVERY SINGLE POLITICAL BELIEFE I HAVE OR I CAN'T INTERACT WITH THEM MEANINGFULLY IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM

You all are the cancer that is killing the First World. Everyone ITT should consider suicide.
>>
>>18036551
The only winning move is not to play. I ignore everyone who asks political questions as a rule of thumb (they never have anything insightful to contribute about the current climate anyway).

Really, they're just looking for someone to rant on and virtue-signal with.
>>
>>18036554
I don't think it's a matter of that, I think it's that hes not bothered by her political direction but is bothered by how crazy she is about it.
>>
>>18036559
Oh I know, but I got asked a straight up question and I figured saying I didnt care either way was ok but I guess I'll just ignore them fuck

I voted for trump btw
>>
>>18036478
she wouldn't have done anything blatantly retarded like the visa ban
>>
File: 1480389967844.gif (856KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480389967844.gif
856KB, 320x240px
>>18036441

This is a very thinly veiled /pol/ bait thread and anyone who fell for this is a sack of shit.
>>
>>18036452
You're a dumbass, typical of a Hillary voter..
>>
>>18036452
this is definitely OP, /pol/ bait thread
>>
File: notOP.png (17KB, 393x260px) Image search: [Google]
notOP.png
17KB, 393x260px
>>18036605
Not bait nor was I same posting
>>
>>18036478
She would have been business as usual, but business as usual is miles better than what's going on now - unqualified cabinet picks, a completely botched visa ban, lies all day every day, a president shilling his daughter's products and making threats of war on Twitter, that fucking retard wall, I could go on and on and on.

If you think Hillary isn't preferable to this shit, I strongly question your mental faculties.
>>
>>18036670
I don't want open borders.
>>
>>18036603
Says the guy who voted for a president who throws tantrums on Twitter.
>>
>>18036674
I do.

But even if you don't, you're fucking retarded if you think a wall is going to fix anything. And you're fucking terrible if you like the way the visa ban was handled. That was incompetence at its most inane on display right there.
>>
>>18036680
>I do.
Where there's your problem. Your advocating for the destruction of the concept of a Nation-State. No wonder you voted for Hillary.
>>
>>18036685
I want globalization. I want to be a global citizen. I am not advocating letting everyone in without vetting, only for practical purposes, not for idealistic purposes.

But yes, of course this is one of the many reasons I voted for Hillary. It is, however, a minor reason why I voted for her. It's not something I expect to see accomplished in my lifetime - and partially because people like you and Trump fuck it up with your hate mongering.
>>
>>18036450
Why did you vote for Trump, did you believe deep down that he would change?
>>
>>18036689
>I want globalization. I want to be a global citizen
If you hate America that much then just admit it. I like this country. The idea of a functioning global government is idiotic, since it will never work.

>hate mongering.
What, you mean enforcing existing immigration laws?
>>
>>18036697
I agree with anon that banning anyone from the Asian countries isn't the right way to handle immigration but I do believe the U.S needs to enforce its immigration laws. Trump went in office too hard and if he keeps this up he's going to turn a lot of people against him.
>>
>>18036697
I don't hate America, I just also like the world and I like the idea that we'll all one day have the freedom to travel and live as we please.

Hate mongering, in this case, means using fear and lies to instill the ridiculous notion of an "other" that you're supposed to despise. In Trump's case, it winds up being brown people.
>>
>>18036701
I can only hope the immense stress of the position slowly weakens him to the point where he has a brain aneurism while raging over SNL one glorious Saturday night.
Pence is a nightmare, but compared to the current POTUS, he's an Einstein
>>
>>18036701
I think he knows he'll be impeached or quit soon and is banging out shit while he can. He is up to what? 11 EOs now? 3 weeks into his presidency?

By comparison, Obama signed on average 35 each year.
>>
>my gf sucks George Soros' dick every single hour

You have my deepest sympathies.
>>
>>18036690
1) Rust belt workers have been fucked over big time and Obama/Hillary had no intentions of helping them
2) Dems further fucked the economy, its worse not better than Bush W
3) Anti marxist PC
4) Pro American Nationalist
5) Speaks his mind
6) Isn't owned by corporations like Hillary and pretty much every other career politician
7) He's genuinely a good guy who wants to do good by people

I think he's the best chance at helping the economy, improving US foreign relations and making people proud of America again
>>
>>18036728
1. Hillary had a retraining program in the works. Trump just lied to them.
2. It was better under Obama.
3. I am against PC culture too, but I'm also not in favor of Trump's emboldening white supremacy. Surely there's a medium.
4. Being a nationalist is fucked up
5. He has the mind of an 8 year old
6. He is absolutely owned by his own corporate interests, moreso than any president ever. Have you not been paying attention the past 3 weeks? It has been conflict of interests left and right.
7. He is a monster who lives for attention and adulation.
>>
>>18036701

But that's exactly the problem - the US ABSOLUTELY DOES ENFORCE IT'S IMMIGRATION LAWS.

FACT: More immigrants got deported under Obama than ever before.

It's actually fucking hilarious because the double-thinking Trump apologists will actually use this fact to defend Trump (Oh yeah, well Obama did these things to immigrants and foreigners too!) while at the same time claiming that the US hasn't been doing enough to enforce immigration.

Huh? Read that back to yourself - the United States wasn't enforcing immigration laws, but Trump is getting a raw deal because he's implementing immigration laws in a similar way that Obama did? Wait, so did we or didn't we?

FACT: It is hard as fuck to come here and a lot of people DO end up getting deported when they overstay their student and work visa's. People worry about that shit all the time and sweat bullets making sure that they meet the terms of their stay. Why do you think companies want to hire H1B's? Because they basically get captive skilled workers - they are pressured to work for lower wages and less benefits because they are always afraid that losing the job means a one way ticket home.

FACT: Even refugees have to face a long ass screening process before they are allowed into the country. People keep acting like packs of ISIS members just row up past Ellis Island and get 3 guns and a cab as a welcoming basket.
>>
>>18036718
>I like the idea that we'll all one day have the freedom to travel and live as we please.
You can do that now. You just need to comply with that country's immigration laws. Is that really such a hassle?

>using fear and lies
The fear part makes sense to me. ISIS and other terrorist groups are definitely a legit threat if Europe is any example. Their goal is the destruction of western civilization, which is not good for us.
But can you list some specific lies that Trump has used to make people despise brown people?

>>18036734
>Being a nationalist is fucked up
>Caring about your country is fucked up
>anon pls
>>
>>18036746
>You can do that now. You just need to comply with that country's immigration laws. Is that really such a hassle?
Yes, it's almost impossible to emigrate to many countries.

That is not what being a nationalist means, anon, and you know that.
>>
>>18036746
Bonaparte was a nationalist, Hitler was a nationalist, heck a lot of leaders were but when you take your patriotism too far to the point you stop caring about anyone else then you have a problem. This selfishness cost millions of human lives including people you called your own.
>>
>>18036734
>1. Hillary had a retraining program in the works. Trump just lied to them.
No she didn't. She had no platform other than being Obama's 3rd term. Trump has actually DONE stuff so far that will help those in the rust belt.

>2. It was better under Obama.
No it hasn't been. Debt was tripled, ridiculous increases in inflation, foodstamps etc. Full time employment down

>3. I am against PC culture too, but I'm also not in favor of Trump's emboldening white supremacy. Surely there's a medium.
Lol what? How has anything Trump has said or done promote white supremacy? This comment confirms you are an idiot believing fake news of CNN

>4. Being a nationalist is fucked up
Not being proud of the nation you belong to is fucked up.

>5. He has the mind of an 8 year old
By that logic you and the rest of the general population have the mind of an infant. A person with the mind of an 8 year old couldn't achieve all that he has in his life.

>6. He is absolutely owned by his own corporate interests, moreso than any president ever. Have you not been paying attention the past 3 weeks? It has been conflict of interests left and right.
This is a joke right? Hillary was the most controlled corporate puppet we've seen in decades. Evidence enough is that her 'foundation' donations are down like 80% since she lost the election. There have been no conflict of interest of Trump assisting corporations.

>7. He is a monster who lives for attention and adulation.
That's just your opinion m8
>>
>>18036746
I missed the part about lies....

well let's take a recent one for example, Trump exaggerated a story about an attack at the Louvre in order to advance his terrorist narrative.

Then there's Kellyanne Conway's Bowling Green debacle. I suppose that's not Trump himself, but it's certainly done under his watch.

Trump also recently asserted that there are lots of terrorist attacks going on over in Europe and it's not even being reported because journalists are refusing to do so.

He is absolutely pushing an us vs them agenda, which is just what ISIS wants. You are playing into their hands by following Trump.
>>
>>18036759
George Washington was also a nationalist, and Hitler was an artist. Not a big deal. And I agree that Nationalism taken too far is dangerous, but I don't think Trump is taking it too far at all. America First just means he doesn't want to enact policies that are a net determent to the US. It doesn't mean that he completely stopped caring about other countries. He's already working with other countries right now.

>>18036755
>Yes, it's almost impossible to emigrate to many countries
That's a sad story guy, but I don't think we should reshape world politics because it's hard to get a visa.
By the way, a global government that controlled all the land in the world would not in anyway prevent future wars or conflict. Just in case you believed that as well.
>>
>>18036759

Just an interesting side point, nationalism was largely invented in recent history, mostly as a reason to enable such things as drafting. Before that, people didn't really care so much, it was largely more about their town or local area. A majority of the nations in the world are just boarders forced by falling colonialism. I mean look at the fucking shape of Texas or Sudan for goodness sake.

It's just one way of grouping people, which made things like sending a lot more people to war possible. I'm not really saying that anyone can't or shouldn't be nationalist, but it's just one way of grouping people. We might argue that nationalists care far more about their idea of their country more than the welfare of it and its people- in the same way that we might say that an SJW cares more about their idea of SJ than of an actual social justice. Basically we're all trying to fucking shame each other to death.
>>
>>18036771
1. Hillary had long and detailed plans and policies set in place. You could have read all about them during her campaign. She was beyond prepared to be president. You clearly did not pay attention.

2. Look up the stats. I'm busy. You are incorrect.

3. Not going to argue this. You believe your lies.

4. That is not what nationalism is.

5. Trump is a failed businessman that was born into riches. He will be a failed president voted in by morons.

6. This is a joke, right? Trump literally rents floors in his own buildings to Secret Service Agents. He is profiting from his presidency by design.

7. Look at his Twitter, moron. Look at his whole fucking life.

Done arguing with you. Rub two brain cells together and hope your synapses start firing.
>>
>>18036779
These aren't really lies, they're exaggerations. But you're right. He is pushing an us vs them agenda against ISIS. But they were already doing so against us anyway. "Death to America" and all that.

>You are playing into their hands
I never understood this argument. If we say ISIS is bad and needs to be stopped it somehow helps them. So what's the alternative? Love and compassion?
>>
File: 1465953764538-1.jpg (27KB, 1280x629px) Image search: [Google]
1465953764538-1.jpg
27KB, 1280x629px
>Even saying his name she will be almost at tears and in a tantrum.
Hilarious. But also pathetic. I can understand why someone would not be a fan of Donald. I certainly have my issues with him, even if they're for very different reasons than your standard liberal. But this sort of response is just beyond the pale. I wouldn't lie about my views, hell I'd probably dump her over hers. Why are you even thinking of humoring that bullshit?

>>18036759
So was Charles de Gaulle. Being a nationalist doesn't actually mean you're out to kill foreigners, or even dislike them.

>>18036785
>2. Look up the stats. I'm busy. You are incorrect.
The stats are so cheesed its hilarious. Oh his unemployment rates are so low! Let's just ignore all of the people no longer seeking work, and therefore were not accounted for.
>>
>>18036785
>1. Hillary had long and detailed plans and policies set in place. You could have read all about them during her campaign. She was beyond prepared to be president. You clearly did not pay attention.
No she didn't. If she had a solid plan she would have campaigned on it. Obama even said she was his 3rd term. She was going to keep the status quo.

>2. Look up the stats. I'm busy. You are incorrect.
Sorry sweetie, you're the one who is incorrect

'On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion.' I could just as easily find the US government statistics on all other facets of his failing economy but its not worth my time because you don't like facts.

>3. Not going to argue this. You believe your lies.
You're the one making up lies claiming he's a white supremacist when there is 0 evidence of him being one. You made the claim, back it up or shut up.

>4. That is not what nationalism is.
'nationalism
ˈnaʃ(ə)n(ə)lJz(ə)m/Submit
noun
patriotic feeling, principles, or efforts.'
Yes it is. Is English your 2nd language?

>5. Trump is a failed businessman that was born into riches. He will be a failed president voted in by morons.
Such a failed businessman that turned his fathers business into a multi billion dollar empire. How many skyscrapers do you own friend?

>6. This is a joke, right? Trump literally rents floors in his own buildings to Secret Service Agents. He is profiting from his presidency by design.
Who cares? Its probably done so they can protect him easier. Besides its still no where near as bad as being a corporate puppet like Shillary.

>Done arguing with you. Rub two brain cells together and hope your synapses start firing.
Think this is what you need to do senpai. Everything you have said is complete bs that you can't back up.
>>
>>18036797
That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying Trump sounds a lot like the examples of leaders taking nationalism too far.
>>
>>18036452
If she couldn't win with over billion dollars invested in media propaganda, than guess what, she didn't deserve it in the first place. Now fuck off to your eco chamber.
>>
>>18036831
>It is very good that there are yellow French, black French, brown French. They show that France is open to all races and has a universal vocation. But provided they remain a small minority. Otherwise, France would no longer be France. We are nevertheless above all a European people of white race, of Greek and Latin culture and of Christian religion.

Was Charles a nationalist that went too far? Yet surprisingly, he considered himself a spokesman for the third world. By modern standards, he'd probably be called a neo nazi. I've yet to see where Trump has taken this nationalism beyond the pale.
>>
File: jew-cartoon.gif (12KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
jew-cartoon.gif
12KB, 501x585px
>>18036689
>I want globalization.
Yeeesss the destruction of your homeland and people is a good thing.
Good goy.
>>
MAGA hat anon back again. You guys BTFOed the Hill Shills.

>Look up the stats. I'm busy. You are incorrect.

Holy hell this needs to be made into a meme.
>>
>>18036463
It's funny because the president is literally doing the things you described
>>
File: 1474088058590.jpg (3KB, 124x144px) Image search: [Google]
1474088058590.jpg
3KB, 124x144px
>mfw people argue over things they have no power over
>>
>>18036470
>There were many valid reasons to vote Trump
I'm not that guy, not even American, but he exposed what seems to be the perspective of many pro-Hillary voters, that could well be your gf's reaction too.
It's pretty strange, over here you have to pay voters, and possibly give them a job too, to get that level of closeminded loyalty.
>>
>>18036441
On behalf of the world. Thank you. You are part of a great thing, a movement away from dependency on borrowed money to buy from China what the US can produce themselves. Do not believe the lies in fake news. What is going on in America is a good thing.
God bless Freedom, America and Donald Trump.
>>
>>18036452
says more about you than op, shitcunt
>>
File: 1484515832438.jpg (16KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
1484515832438.jpg
16KB, 300x299px
>>18036441

Here's the only explanation you'll need about this.

People care about different shit. They typically like people who care about the shit they care about.

Donald Trump doesn't care about a lot of shit that a lot of other people care about. In fact, he kind of makes fun of people for caring about shit he doesn't care about.

Donald Trump also cares about a lot of shit that other people care about.

If you're one of those people who cares about shit that Donald Trump doesn't care about you're probably really upset. If you're one of those people who cares about the shit Donald Trump cares about then you probably don't see what the big deal is and participate in making fun of the people who care about shit that Donald Trump doesn't care about.

Donald Trump is a sack of shit. Hillary Clinton is a sack of shit. Everyone who ran for president is a sack of shit. While we've been arguing about who the bigger sack of shit is we've all been ignoring the erosion of the process that allowed this shit-storm to happen in the first place.

The whole key to this thing is to stop belittling people who care about shit you don't care about but we can't because its the American way, isn't it?

I live in America so I don't care about sweatshop workers in Thailand. I have great health insurance so I don't care about those who don't. You have citizenship so you don't care about people who can't get it.

This is where we are. People not caring about the people because their problems aren't our problems.

In the end, we don't have to agree, we just at least have to pretend to respect other people's passions and opinions. The problem is not that we disagree, the problem is you we think our opinions make us better. We don't even try to play devil's advocate or put ourselves in their shoes, we just want to feel superior for thinking the right things or being on the correct side.

There is no correct side. There never has been. Just people caring about different shit.
>>
>>18036899
Funny isn't it? Too busy to look up economic figures but can take the time to reply on 4chan. I think its more about that delusional liberal not knowing the true figures and being afraid to look at them because it will destroy his/her false reality
>>
never ever tell her
not because you voted for trump because you didnt have the spine to stand for your opinion and fooled her
she wont trust you ever again if you do
>>
>>18036596
>This is a very thinly veiled /pol/ bait thread and anyone who fell for this is a sack of shit.

DUDE, I live in Romania and people here are pissed at Trump supporters because of all the propaganda the (((MSM))) is putting up.
MOTHERFUCKING ROMANIA !!!
>>
why did someone copy and paste my thread over in pol?
>>
>>18037095
for fun. anyway it is informative too to you right?
>>
>>18037105
I guess so, interesting and different perspectives to the matter on /pol/. Thank you I guess to the Indian poster?
>>
>>18037028
>people here in Romania are pissed at Trump
Revino-ti pustiule.
>>
Regardless of whether you like his policies or not, can you really deny his incompetence in implementing them?

A competent president would have signed an executive order that would not have been overturned in court due to its blatant illegality. And let's not forget the hypocrisy of leaving out every country where he holds business interests. If you want to ban Muslims, then why wouldn't you want the ones from the countries that gave us the 9/11 hijackers included?

If Trump really gave a shit about protecting us from ISIS, then he'd have gone all in. And had someone other than a neckbeard idiot like Bannon draft the order. And to draft one that would hold up in court.
>>
>>18037130
Misinformed: The post
>>
>>18036452
>Because you're A FUCKING WHITE MALE who voted for A FUCKING WHITE MALE. I'd break up with you
Don't you have a march to be at or something? So glad thousands of you poor, oppressed women could take off work and drop $2000 on a flight to DC so you could stand around and cry together.

>>18036455
This.

>>18036458
It comes from a good place; he probably loves her and wants to be with her in spite of their difference of opinion, shame she's part of a group that gets triggered by anyone disagreeing with them.

>>18036463
This, basically.

>>18036922
>literally
What is it with millennials over/misusing this word?

>>18036471
They're triggered pretty hard by the fact that this election proves democracy works, and that not nearly as many people drank their kool-aid as they thought.

>>18036484
>No conversation at all. Even saying his name she will be almost at tears and in a tantrum. Its actually so bizarre how some person she's never met can effect her so emotionally.
I strongly urge you to ask yourself why you're even with this person. There's billions more women where she came from, give another one a shot.

>>18036728
All good points, anon.

>>18036734
>1
LIES!
>2
WRONG!
>3
>white supremacy
Just because we've decided to do something other than go quietly into the night, and that we're done being shit on by everyone and blamed for everything, doesn't make us supremacists.
>4
>Being a nationalist is fucked up
AKA "being proud of who you are, where you're from, and having a national identity is fine... as long as you're not white." Again, see point three.
>5
"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer" he's accomplished an awful lot, I don't think he's lacking in intelligence.
>6
SAD!
>7
Funny, that's how I describe feminists.

>>18036478
This, my main reason for going with him was "anyone but Hillary."
>>
File: Globalization.jpg (71KB, 1290x251px) Image search: [Google]
Globalization.jpg
71KB, 1290x251px
>>18036718

Nationalism/traditionalism:

>Go to USA
>eat American
>talk to Americans
>American traditions

>go to France
>eat French
>speak to French people
>French traditions

Globalism:
>no matter where you go everybody is the same
>no traditional food anymore, a few brands have monopoly so all of humanity survive on processed American food
>beautiful white people, beautiful black people and beautiful minorities don't exist anymore because humanity is now mixed together
>big one world government now control everything you do

In other words, neck yourself
>>
>>18036479
Gotta love the subtle classism. Silly libtards... ever see/read the Hunger Games? You're the capital. Superficial, narcissistic, entitled, completely detached from the troubles of and indifferent to the suffering of those you deem less than you.

>>18036470
>I don't know how I'd find a pro Trump girl. It seems they don't exist
Try church, or joining a golf/sports club.

>>18036486
Gotta love liberals, limitless tolerance and acceptance... of what they've approved.
>>
>>18037137
>Globalism:

But that is not what Globalism is..

you know maybe you should stop browsing /pol/ so much and actually read up on politics before wanting to discuss them.
>>
>>18036670
You can't prove that she'd be business as usual, especially considering that the corrupt cunt compulsively lied through her teeth all the goddamn time. I'd rather the devil I know than the devil I don't.
>>
>>18036441
Funnily enough I'm a girl and a Trump supporter in the middle of nazi-punching lefties. Some of them I can reason with and I told them. But for some it seems like all it would bring is a temper tantrum. On both sides there are people beyond listening to the other side. I would strongly advise you to see if your gf isn't one of those. I don't want to shit talk her but what if there is something else like that where she becomes wholly irrational because she strongly believes she is right and thinking otherwise is malice? I mean, it could be another issue down the line, idk imagine circumcision or so and she reeeeeees if the subject comes up.
It's not Trump or no Trump that is the issue, it's how she would react to it.

I myself am slowly seeking other friends and with the too liberal ones we just don't talk politics. I would be able to date someone that voted Hillary as long as they don't start berating me or screaming or telling me I'm retarded for voting Trump. People are so polarized these days it's ridiculous.
>>
File: basedpol.jpg (290KB, 953x772px) Image search: [Google]
basedpol.jpg
290KB, 953x772px
>>18036441
>>
>>18036441
Typical liberal/lefty statement ... They're entitled to others respecting their opinion but if you disagree with them/vote differently you're a fascist pig and should be drowned in shit ..
>>
>>18036441
A relationship built on lies is a house built on sand, OP.

If it's impossible for you two to be able to talk about differing opinions and find a middle ground or at least agree to disagree and focus on other things where you are on the same page, then it is going to crash sooner or later, anyway.

This a moment where you can truly test if this woman is for you or not.
>>
>>18036925
That's pretty much the point. We lack the power to do anything meaningful. Talking may not change anything, but it may make people feel better about it. Doing nothing is doing nothing, and that certainly doesn't help.

Also, bickering about politics keeps people too busy to worry about comets and earthquakes.

>>18037145
Unfortunately, the problem is that we know neither of the devils involved. But that doesn't really matter, because there are checks and balances built into the system. Trump would have little real power if Congress wasn't with him.

Everybody is looking at the surface, Trump and Hillary, but the election (on all levels) fell the way they did because of Obama. We were promised hope and change and his delivering on that was unsatisfactory. It's not just the white house that's become less blue in the past few years.

>>18037276
The dishonesty is a matter of concern, but her childishness (and possibly his) are worse problems. They're simply not salvageable. The best OP can do is walk away from the relationship without mentioning politics again. Honesty now will just result in an ugly breakup. Actually, that will probably happen regardless, he should get his stuff out of any shared space before he tells her. Hopefully this will be a learning experience for him and he'll try to date girls who are less irrational.

The danger is in that the next girl will be irrational about politics and Republican rather than irrational about politics and a Democrat, and in a few years he'll be in essentially the same bind.
>>
>>18036463
Not taking sides here, not stating political stances

But how in the world do you say something like this and expect to be taken seriously? You don't take liberals seriously if they say something similar about conservatives, and yet you do the exact same thing as if it makes some sort of point
>>
>>18036441
Don't tell her anything. Keep it for yourself until you have the chance to use it against her.
>>
File: reagan.jpg (20KB, 474x305px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
20KB, 474x305px
>>18036441
Break it to her softly. Cook her favorite meal. Buy her flowers. Rent a romantic movie, and while you two are watching it, give her a slow, sensual massage with lavender oil. Gently kiss her over her body, and bring her to the edge with oral sex.

Then fuck her with lots of eye contact and praises about her beautiful body. Just as she's coming in your arms, whisper in her ear, "I voted for Trump. Make America great again."

It's the political version of the rodeo sex game.
>>
>>18036470
we exist but it's damaging to our reputations to admit it. liberals are going nuts
>>
>>18036441
Call her racist every time she says orange fuck. Orange lifes matter.
Be more progressive than she is. And then red pill her in the right time.
>>
>>18037705
This OP. Might be actually a good ideia.
>>
>>18038276
Sounds like you should meet OP. Btw can I ask you something? I have a crush on a girl, but back in November she said on her kikebook that Trump is racist etc. Which I thought it was kinda weird since in one of our conversations I felt (I can be wrong however) that she was a bit nacionalistic. Is there any chance that she might not be a brainwashed liberal? Keep in mind we're not Americans.
>>
>>18036441
I voted for him as well, even though I voted democrat every other time and Bernie in the primary. It's not quite as bad for me since I wasn't in a swing state, we went so far blue, my vote wouldn't have mattered anyways. Still I'll probably take it to my grave. If anybody ever asks me if I voted for Trump (And I don't know why they would) I'll just say "What do you think?" and all my friends who know I'm liberal as fuck would assume I voted for Hillary. Nobody ever has to know.
>>
OP here. I told her. At first she just stared at me then said 'that's okay'. We had sex afterwards and she seemed extra turned on for some reason. Its like she doesn't care? Wtf
>>
>>18036462
>It WILL calm down
Devoss in charge of education and Goldman Sachs in charge of the treasury. Sorry to tell you, but it's only going to get more charged once the brainless retards in charge start doing "change"
>>
>>18038678
>once the brainless retards in charge start doing "change"
Implying there is only just now "brainless retards" in positions of power. Sorry my dumb liberal friend but it doesn't matter which side is in "control" but they're all playing the same game, and they all make poor choices at times. This isn't a "THE REPUBLICANS ARE DUMB NAZI'S" issue. It's a "Government is broken issue, regardless of who is in charge"

Stop being an idiot and listening to mass and social media.

By the way, charter schools are a great idea because the public education system is incredibly broken, and Common Core was a terrible idea.
>>
>>18037110
No problem. I started to feel a bit bad seeing their dedicated answers but then I thought I'd link you the thread
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.