[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay lads, I need an opinion on this. Months ago I asked this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1696.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1696.png
21KB, 645x773px
Okay lads, I need an opinion on this. Months ago I asked this girl out who was pretty hesitant and shy around me, and she really awkwardly rejected me and saif she still wanted things to be the same (hahaha). I essentially just leave her be and starts getting all flirty and talkative with me. Apparently after she rejected me she had some thing with Chad but she was confused about her feelings so Chad left her. She would hardcore flirt with me, such as smelling my hair, wanting me to hold her hand, wanting me to be her beer pong partner, and hugging me goodbye several times when she doesn't normally do that to other people. I got drunk one night and she texted me asking if I was okay and then asked if I wanted to get breakfast and then later coffee, which I did. She even used smiles in her texts, which is something she never did before either. I have no idea if I am overanalyzing this or what, but why is she acting so shy and flirtatious around me? If she didn't want me she'd screw off, and it's not like I'm feeding her attention. I even actively avoid her occasionaly because I don't want to be cucked. What's up with this?
>>
>>18036409
I'd be more worried about your lack of thought in forming coherent sentences.
>>
>>18036409
this woman is a goddamn snake and you should stay away
>>
>>18036416
I'm on my phone and tired, I'm sorry professor
>>
>>18036417
I figured that, I just don't understand her intention
>>
>>1803642
it's because she's come off a recent break and is feeling insecure, she's getting off on having someone be around who has feelings her
>>
>>18036409
you asked her out.

she said "no."

chad dicks her down and leaves her.

her self-esteem has taken a big hit. she had beta orbiters (Exhibit A: you) and figured that she was hot shit. she tried her luck with a chad (was probably more of a brad) and was appropriately put in her place. she has now crawled back to a place of comfort and you're still there to suck validation from till she gathers more strength.

you either make moves and fuck her within the next month or you move on, cuck.
>>
>>18036409
Sounds like you're a rebound. You can probably date her/fuck her pretty easily, but you should be aware that your relationship likely won't last.

So if you're okay with being a rebound and just wanna date and fuck her for a little while, by all means go for it. If the other guy comes back or someone better comes along though, she WILL dump you. Your choice if you want to deal with that or not. Neither choice is necessarily wrong.
>>
>>18036449
God fucking damn it I was too naive to even realize that. She is pretty hot, maybe I will just fuck her and leave as a last fuck you... fucking hell
>>
File: 1486673939233.jpg (290KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1486673939233.jpg
290KB, 1536x1536px
Anyone alive?
>>
>>18036438
This anon gets it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.