[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am getting harassed by angry women I am not interested in.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

How do I deal with it? problem is that I do not want to come across as a belligerent tool or a macho sexist guy. But they just don't stop.

1- I work under two women. First lady works till 4 and is pretty coo. At 5 clocks in a total psycho cunt. She used to dress up all nice and get in my face, but I was not interested in her so i was polite and dealt with it professionally.

Then she started asking me weird questions. When i answer those questions, she either accuses me of being a liar, or accuses me of not knowing the answer. I reduced our interaction and now I have someone else sign me out everyday (timecard). Problem is that she still works there and gets in my space. Do I just keep ignoring her?

2- There is this chick in my class. She is muslim but white and does not wear those religious clothing stuff most do. She constantly asks me questions (Just like the annoying woman above) and then argues about it. Now she waits for me outside class and likes to walk with me. Problem is that she is quite weird, she goes off on these long rants about rich people being devoid of morals, and how Trump needs to be taken care of.

I am a liberal myself but I just dislike people with strong opinions like her. She makes me look bad in public. I don't want to associate with her publicly or lead her on.

Last time she kept making our conversation sexual and I just laughed about it, but it was uncomfortable. Problem is that once I ignore her, she too will blow up like the woman above and harass me. The list of these women keeps growing. I don't know what the fuck to do about these girls.
>>
Tell her Muhammed is a fraud and then throw bacon at her
>>
>>18036407
is that chick from class cute? she just wants some dick.
>>
>>18036407
Most women are bad at flirting. They're instigating as a way to bait you into longer conversations. They obviously want the D. Just blatantly ask them advice about your "gf" and they will get the hint.
>>
>>18036407
What kind of questions are they asking? Who you voted for? How big your wiener is? If you like innie or outie vagines?
>>
>>18036407
Alright, I think you should keep ignoring them or go with the route the other anon said and ask them questions that include your gf. Now for the first one.

Long time ago in a shit type hick town I went out to the bar with some friends. After the bar we went back to one of their houses and continued drinking. A friend of a friend confessed to me that I was her secret crush. I did not return her feelings, I honestly thought she was obnoxious and immature and I did not find her physically attractive either. I did not find anything about her attractive. I did not say that of course, when she said she was crushing on me I was in such shock and awe I couldn't even play the video game I was playing well. I didn't say anything and after a while she went off her rocker, started being a complete cunt and asking stupid questions like "what, are you gay?". I just continued sit and say nothing and play my video game. I wasn't trying to be a dick and wasn't aiming to get a response like that one, I was caught off guard and didn't know how to respond tactfully as to convey that I wasn't interested while minding her feelings.

So the point of me telling that story is you could aim to get a response like that by doing nothing and then they would probably get fired.
>>
>>18036487
>If you like innie or outie vaginas
>Implying that's a question
Who doesn't prefer an innie?
>>
>>18036502
Outie vagina fetishists
>>
>>18036413
I don't sleep around short term. It's not for me. This girl who I liked alot, played me pretty hard last semester. I saw her play me and then giggle / jump on another guy's dick.

If I were to have sex right now it would make me feel more depressed. Kind of need some time on my own. But no I do not find them attractive enough to have sex with them. Problem is that if I ignore people like this it almost always turns out really really bad.
>>
for the cunts at work, i'd just keep my head down and shut up. Have your poker face on. They can ruin your career so easily if they wanted to

and just politely ignore the crazy muslim chick
>>
Let out your sexual harassment rage on the Muslim. Get a better job where they don't put women in charge (usually a disaster).
>>
>>18036407
they are peacocking you because the environment probably has less males then females so the females are force to peacock. they want to reproduce with you or are just interested in non reproductive sex.
>>
File: 12578-0-1461937904.jpg (221KB, 1600x1541px) Image search: [Google]
12578-0-1461937904.jpg
221KB, 1600x1541px
Bump.
>>
OP I feel you. I work in a brewery and a significant amount of landladies turn up to collect beer or return empties. Occasionally I'll cover for people and go out to assist on deliveries and I'll encounter more of the same.

I'm a brewer and I plate cultures and get as scientific as I need to with the brewery work, so while I know it isn't the most intellectual job in the world I'm not exactly doing basic grunt work, but I help out when needed with anything and reason these women think that everybody around them are the same simple, dirty minded and likely increasingly drunk working class men who fixate upon them and pay attention to them in their local bars.

So like, women of 40-60 with clubbed velociraptor nails painted scarlet. Bare feet with hard skin around the edges and gold ankle chains. Fallen breasts with elongated moles hanging off them, yellow teeth set in receded gums smeared with vibrant lipstick. Real horror show.

The stuff they come out with as well, it is like holy shit I've just been objectified by a woman used to wielding power, this sucks. She talked down my intellect and talked up my physique and I have no sexual interest in her so this is a completely unwanted advance.

So I just keep quiet because to upset them would be to cause a shit storm because what am I going to do? Tear into their ego and attack them personally? Loudly state that I happen to have a degree madam?
>>
>>18036599
>I don't sleep around short term. It's not for me.

WEAK
>>
>>18036407
Stop bathing, Stop brushing teeth = Problem solved
>>
File: PrinceKek.jpg (20KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
PrinceKek.jpg
20KB, 480x478px
>>18036412
This. Twice.
>>
>macho sexist
Kys
>>
>>18036407
>Muslim girl
>She will blow up

Call da cops
>>
>>18036407
Fuck muslim girls. Full of their own shit and useless, fuck their views, fuck their bullshit, fuck their pride and fuck them. May they die in shark infested quicksand, may their children be the first cases of transmissible cancer that wipes out their entire family except them. May their father get shot by serbians and may their brothers be raped by the alt right. May they really be punched on the subway for wearing the hijab and may one day Allah answer their duas with a very clear "eat shit you're a horrible human being you fucking whore may you die in a fire so you can spend the rest of eternity in a fire. You lying thieving prideful whore".
>>
>>18037375
Such passion, such gusto. I think it's impossible not to love your hate anon.
>>
>>18036407
That's a no-brainer .. Report the first to HR, record the second ones rants about Trump needing to be dealt with and pass recording + identity to the Secret Service
>>
Report the first one, be an asshole to the second one untill she goes away.
>>
Bump again.
>>
>>18036407
tell Muslim girl you don't like her and want her to leave you alone. then every time she tries to talk to you just say I don't want to talk to you. say you find her political views extreme and don't want to associate with her. it's that simple. it might take a few times trying her but as long as your polite and to the point she'll have no choice but to leave you alone.

the bitch at work I'd just avoid like the pledge. be polite but use as few words as possible when you absolutely have to interact with her. if you stay quiet people will tend to leave you alone more.
>>
File: 1486694664962.jpg (26KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486694664962.jpg
26KB, 499x499px
>>18037355
This.
>>
I like a girl, and I want to spend time with her, but because I'm focusing on my career she can't be a priority in my life. I really don't have much free time. I've tried this before and it didn't work. A girl previous thought i was seeing someone else behind her back, and i was making excuses since I'm a fairly attractive man, and this killed it.

This is just a bad streak of people right?

Would "you" understand?
>>
>>18036494
>Say Nothing

My favorite dialogue option desu.
>>
>>18038177

I don't want to hurt her feelings. =/ I don't like being impolite to people just because they are narrow minded. She is the way she is because she was raised that way. The first woman however is a bully and i have zero tolerance for bullies, problem is the bitch is my boss. I will just ignore her and not interact with her outside of public view (she is the type who will invent stories).
>>
It sucks. I hate being alone but the people who are willing to give me company make me want to be alone (OP here). I am going to start looking for a better job where I can meet a different breed of person.
>>
>>18036407
Isn't obvious? Pump and dump.
>>
>>18036407

>I don't want to look like.. .

Don't do that anon. Just do what you want and accept you may might "look" that way
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.