[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck things up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0021.jpg (165KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
165KB, 700x1244px
>guy had a crush on me forever
>know it but choose not to act on it
>didn't talk or any contact for like half of a year
>suddenly talk to me again
>ask me to hang around taking pictures this Saturday. We both do photography as a hobby in our spare time
>two days ago at work my best friend texted me she was hanging out with him and other friends at a coffee
>asked her to get me some coffee
>she run out of cash. I jokingly text her to tell him go get me some and I'll see him again on Saturday
>best friend did exactly what I told her
>they showed up at my work
>awkward
>I get my money and pay him back despite him saying No
>now he wouldn't talk or say anything about hanging out on Saturday.
>what to do? Did I fuck things up?
>>
>>18036275
what?

did you agree to hang out on saturday? then contact him tomorrow and ask if you're still on for today

how does him buying you and then bringing you coffee make you think something went wrong
>>
yeah he's probably angry/confused by what he interprets as mixed signals.

>actually buying you coffee and delivering it to you

It's not your fault he's a dumb fag
>>
>>18036287
Not about the getting coffee thing, it's about me paying him back. He said No and wasn't happy when I tried to give him the money. My friend told me that I made him confused.
>>18036292
This. Pretty much. I gave him a mixed signal. But honestly I didn't want to make him think that there's something on about us. At least not at the moment
>>
>>18036294
>But honestly I didn't want to make him think that there's something on about us. At least not at the moment

Sounds like he's well-earned being annoyed at you. "I know he likes me but I'm not interested in him right now but I reserve the right to let it go somewhere in the indeterminate future"

Don't string him along because it's cruel and you know it.
>>
>>18036294
>But honestly I didn't want to make him think that there's something on about us. At least not at the moment

how about you ditch the orbiter and find someone else to take faggy pictures with. Dudes like that are always bad news
>>
>>18036300
We are actually good friends before but after something happened we drifted away. I know it's cruel but I never promised him anything. Why don't we just hangout as friends?
>>18036304
Why is it a bad news?
>>
>>18036294
in his mind, you agreed upon going out/a date with him saturday and thus he insists upon paying for things because of a multitude of reasons.

you denying him this makes him question what saturday is. if he has gone silent about saturday suddenly then this is reinforced.

if you want to see him just as friends then make your intentions clear once he shows you what his intentions are.
>>
>>18036314
You can't just hang out as friends while there is that imbalance in power. He likes you and you know it, and I would assume that he is aware you know it too if he does things like bring you coffee.

One day you might be able to be friends again but you're not until your current standing is resolved.
>>
>>18036314
>Why is it a bad news?

Because the guy's anger/confusion comes from his frustration that you can't see that he's the perfect guy for you and it's only a matter of time before you wise up a realize that the man of your dreams has been under your nose this whole time. I mean, what's taking you so long to realize it? Huh? What are you blind you fucking bitch
>>
>>18036321
How can I do that? It's awkward and we all know that. He never proposed to me so I can't officially assumed that he interested in me hence I don't have the right to make anything clear between us, because nothing is up between us
>>18036323 one day is what day? It happened before he did things like buying me coffee, pat my head or such and that why we don't talk anymore. Maybe I should end this relationship forever
>>
>>18036382
One day is in the future when he has moved on and you are also over whatever your involvement with him may have been.
>>
>did I fuck up?
>orbiting around each other without closing

Both of you are destined to drift elsewhere.
>>
Well yeah I just texted him to confirm the date. Then I think I should make it clear this time. Might have to tell him I'm seeing someone
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.