[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you move on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: JUST_FUCK_MY_SKINUP.png (2MB, 1655x985px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_FUCK_MY_SKINUP.png
2MB, 1655x985px
I have had a real bad case of unrequited love for like 5 years now. Recently I tried asking her out again and she has blown me off 5 times in a row now. She said she would like to go and then she gives me a excuse.

Anyway, how do I move on? I am so stuck on this woman its not even funny. 5 years. I have not dated any other woman and I am 24 now.

She as also the first woman I ever asked out. I really don't get many opportunities to ask women out. This girl also never texts me first. EVER. Which makes me think she secretly hates me.

How the fuck do I move on and forget about her? I tried deleting her number from my phone but I know it by heart so its still in my brain. I tried forgetting her and then one day I just broke down in tears and texted her just to start small talk with her.

God FUCKING DAMMIT you guys. I feel like women NEVER get caught up with dudes like this. Why do men suffer so much more than women when it comes to unrequited love? I think its because women have so many options usually that getting caught up on one dude usually isn't worth it.

Help me you guys. I am actually stuck.
>>
File: IMG_2179.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18036192
Why are you still trying to get with after she's blown you off again and again ? stop talking to her , erase her from everything and just forget her. You aren't going to get anywhere with her
>>
Christ.

Neediness is probably the most unattractive attribute a guy can have. Work on yourself, and have some goddamn self respect
>>
File: IMG_2181.jpg (90KB, 467x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2181.jpg
90KB, 467x515px
>>18036657
Amen to this .
>>
Many of us suffered from this at some point OP, but we learned the lesson and moved on.

As with most emotional situations remember to be mindful of what makes you feel like that

>Why do you want to date her
>How would you feel in the event she did accept you
>How do you feel right now? Why?
>Is there anything that could help you feel better?
>After you got your goal, how would you feel? How would you contribute to making her feel like a better person?
>Assuming you scored with another chick, what kind of emotions would you get from dating her? Would they be significantly different from dating the woman in question?

I had a crush on a girl from work for two years. She had a bf, which most people ignored because she never mentioned him. In order to kill the crush I had to stop hanging out with her because at some point I'd start fantasising with the possibility of her dumping the bf.

tl;dr: avoid any interaction with her until you sort your own life out.
>>
>>18036653
A part of me feels like she just blew me off because of circumstance. But it has been multiple times now. Fuck...

I am so stuck in her because I have not met any girl like her anywhere else. She is not like a typical girl by age. She has actual fucking thoughts and not just hive minded opinions. We also have similar interests. I have never met a girl other than her with interests similar to mine.

FUCK! I want to forget but I just can't dudes. I wake up and think about her. I go to sleep thinking about her too. Fuck my life.

Should I just spill my guts to her in one last desperate attempt?
>>
>>18037282
>Should I just spill my guts to her in one last desperate attempt?
Do it to seek closure, not to persuade. Tell her what you think and stop talking to her, resist the temptation.
>>
>>18037303
Yeah I really just need closure. Is it cringey to ask a girl for closure like that?
>>
>>18036192
Go no contact. Since it's her personality, just forget about her. If it were her looks, she'd eventually get ugly. I don't know what to say.
>>
Oh if you haven't told her you're in love with her, do it. It makes the feelings go away sometimes if she doesn't reciprocate. Don't let her string you along.

Look up limerence btw.
>>
>>18037414
I just looked up limerence. What's the cure?
>>
>>18037414
I read the finer details of limerence. Holy fuck dude... I am basically a fucking maniac. All the fuckibg nuances about it ring true for me.

FUCK!
>>
>>18037460
Reciprocation or rejection by spilling your guts out. There has to be no what ifs about her feelings too, so don't believe a 'well maybe one day' or 'we should take it slow'. That and going no contact. Hope to god she gets ugly as she ages and one day you see her and it just vanishes.

I really don't like the term limerence. It seems like just being in love to me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.