[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Father to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: wot.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
wot.gif
3MB, 359x202px
Hey /adv/-
I don't post here often, and when I do its usually to give relationship advice sine I've been in one for 10 years. But I'll try to quickly explain my situation below.

>wife got pregnant last year
>financially hurting bad, decide now is not a good time to bring a child into our shitty situation.
>wife gets paraguard iud to prevent a repeat
>Ff to now, 6 mnths after iud put in, she is pregnant again. 7/1000 chance.
>we are much more financially stable. Duo income at just above 50k and had to pay taxes for first time ever.

Here is where my question comes in. Aside from the obvious fears of possibly being a dad (I'm 28, she is 26) she is working on her PhD and I am working to help pay bills. We have read that even tho the baby was conceived if you remove an iud you have a 30% chance of miscarrying in the 24 hrs after and it will be a high risk pregnancy for both mother and child after that. We are pondering giving the baby a shot since it got this far, determined lil turd lol. But are worried for her health, babies health (probably defects) and other issues. Anyone here been through this? Or any parents that wanna chime in? Thanks in advance.
>>
These are all questions for your OB/GYN man.

My opinion is you should do whatever's going to keep the mother alive and at less risk, since you've already got a kid. It'd be rather shit to take that kid's mom away in exchange for a little sibling that will possibly die anyway and/or live a horrific deformed life.
Whatever your doc says is in the best interest of the mother.
>>
>>18036166
Don't have a kid yet. When I said decide not to bring a kid into our shitty situation, I meant we agreed on an abortion.
>>
>>18036171
Oh, gotcha.
Well then, idk I still air more on the side of "rather save the living breathing thing that actually even knows it's alive" but again, talk to your doctor, see what possible options you can take and what the risks are.
>>
>>18036199
Thanks for your replies.

I am also looking for anyone who has kids that can chime in, or anyone who has gone through something similar. Like I said the initial pregnancy was a 7/1000 chance. No idea how a sperms slipped past the iud.
>>
How in the world do women get pregnant "on accident" these days?

Pull out or use a rubber if she can't take birth control correctly, you impulsive, dumb ape.
>>
>>18036154
>7/1000 chance.

Want to hear the chances of a single sperm cell knocking a woman up? "Happens" all the time.
>>
>>18036310
Thanks for posting and also showing your ingnorance..... an iud is a device implanted by a doctor with a 99.3% effective rate at killing sperms before conception.......you're dumb.
>>
>>18036317
/adv/ is just /pol/ with a different topic.

Half the people on both sides come for conversation, half the people on both sides come to flood the place with shit as fast as they can. Posting shit generates more posts per effort than holding quality conversation.
>>
>>18036154
so did she abort the first time she got pregnant? you know it's really not mentally healthy for a woman to continually terminate pregnancies right, like it can cause depression and anxiety and makes it harder to conceive if she ever dose want children. this whole thing shounds really unsafe to her health. she needs to speak with her Dr and make a discussion based off what is safest for her and find a safer form of BC, IUDs are notorious for being unreliable and causing health problems, maybe do some research before just sticking hormonal implants into herself.
>>
>>18036270
I have 2 kids pregnant with my 3rd now. all of them are by my husband none were planned. I had an abortion the first time we get pregnant because we were still really young and it was the biggest mistake and regret of my life. it bothered me a lot when it first happened and even more once I had other kids. I know it's something that will bother me for the rest of my life. I lovey kids more then anything in the world they are the greatest joy in my life.
>>
>>18036343
It's mostly women who are against abortion, and mostly men who are in favor. Men don't want kids they want to make hotglue art.
>>
>>18036359
men don't know how tramatic it can be to go through. some women are skanks and it doesn't fase them at all, others are really broken by it. I thought I'd be fine and could rationalize why it was the best option at the time but I was so wrong. I have nightmares about it and it's been like years.
>>
>>18036154
She never put the IUD in
You were barebacking
It just took this long to take

Contrary to belief, not every direct cum inside leads to pregnancy
It usually takes weeks or months
>>
>>18036326
Thanks for replying, but we did do research. Paraguard iuds do not release hormones. They use a copper concentrate to neutralize sperm. They're none hormonal.
>>
>>18036411
well you obviously aren't that informed because you picked an IUD and they fail all the time and cause lods of health issues besides. also you have knocked her up before because you guys were being stupid. if you don't want kids take more steps to prevent it. you sound really dumb and like you think abortions are a for of birth control
>>
Welp it's stories like this that make me never want to have sex until I'm trying to get pregnant.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.