[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is now the time to be there for my ex gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: YmaYT5L.jpg (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
YmaYT5L.jpg
2MB, 2480x3507px
>Me (19) and her (17). Each others firsts for everything and longest relationship
>Things were amazing, I treated her good, always done cute things for her, made her smile, turned her on, etc
>She had issues with low self esteem, feeling like she wasn't good enough for me at times
>It doesn't help she gets bullied at school, and in December she actually got ganged up in school and knocked out
>Soon after she felt distant from me. We spoke, and its really effected her, she dreads going there everyday. Now comes home everyday at lunch times
>Just before Christmas we broke up, she told me she lost feelings
>Her friend told me she was up all night crying because she wanted to be 'in love' with me but couldn't find it
>We broke up, but we talk as we always did. But then sometimes on/off, and maybe I was being selfish in wanting to be with her and we started arguing
>Just really intense arguments, shouting, swearing, name calling
>Then I find out she started talking to some new guy, and we argued everyday, her starting most of it, but she still wears all my hoodies so I was annoyed
>I find out said guy was coming over when her parents go away this weekend, this shocked me as she ain't like 'that' at all, even her best friend says she acting weird lately
>I figured she missed the connection with me and is trying to find it in someone else, hence the 'rush'
>Said guy fucked it up before anything happened, her mum found out (who's very strict) and has took her phone and she isn't allowed out etc
>Her friend tells me she's sad and has barely said anything since (this happened yesterday)

We literally have no way of talking to each other, but I'm thinking about leaving her favourite chocolate outside her house so she'll get it for lunch times everyday leading up to Valentines day then giving her a card, nothing big just something little like "Hey, I'm still here for you" Is this okay? Any advices? Thanks.
>>
>>18035957

Move on. This is just a metric fuck ton of childish bullshit that you need to get past. The girl is 17 years old and has the brain power and emotional maturity of a fucking sack of potatoes.

Move on, OP. Things were great for a time and now its over. Don't kick a dead horse.
>>
>>18035964
this

Thoroughly ignore her, OP, she missed her chance for you and she'll use all the attention she can get from you without actually being in a relationship. Drop it hard
>>
>>18035964
Seems like you should've dropped out of her life completely as soon as the break up happened, OP.

Would had been best for both of you if you moved on.
>>
Ex-gfs are for texting and occasionally (read: rarely) answering calls from.

If she texts/calls you because she wants something more, then tell her what she's bringing in trade for it. If she starts flinging attitude because you're not giving her free shit anymore, then hang the fuck up.
>>
>>18035987
Meant to be to OP>>18035957
>>
File: 23787-18728-14598.jpg (61KB, 485x480px) Image search: [Google]
23787-18728-14598.jpg
61KB, 485x480px
She sounds exactly like that typical teenage girl who loves drama and will unconsciously draw it in her life. I'm willing to bet it wasn't the guy who "fucked up", but your ex self sabotaging.

But you enjoy this shitty drama to some extent too, don't you? In some dumb, fucked up way you want your ex to go through shit like that so you can pull her out of it. So yeah, go for it, man. Give her chocolate and a romantic message after she broke up with you and flirted with another guy. It's really stupid and cringe-worthy, but that's what teenagers do, isn't it? 10 years from now you'll remember this relationship with fondness and you'll laugh at your silliness, no matter how badly it ends. Unless you turn into a bitter cunt, but I have faith in you.
>>
I would agree with the other poster, if not for the fact she actually did get beat up. I went through something similar and it does make you feel worthless. I wasn't in a relationship at the time though, but I did have some close friends who were always they for me, but at the same time I felt like a 'burden' on them so pushed them away at times.

I'm sure she is going through something similar. I don't dismiss her trying to get with another guy so quick though, you should be glad nothing happened, most likely she would of woke up the next morning, cried and came running back to you. You mentioned she's barely speaking, this may be a good thing, maybe she is thinking and realizing and this was a big wake up call for her. So yeah, I'd say do what you feel is right, but anything like this happens again then there is no more excuses, you have to move on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.