[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cougars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: window.png (1MB, 1079x1338px) Image search: [Google]
window.png
1MB, 1079x1338px
So I just moved to Miami Beach, and I have been trying to hookup with some MILF's but I can never succeed...

I'm actually pretty attractive, but I look like I'm 16 (i'm 18 btw). I do male modeling, and I know about 5 clubs that let models of any age come in, so those are my only options for picking up chicks. Thoes clubs happen to be some of the most expensive in Miami so the crowd is generally 35-60, so cougars are my only option.

It's not like i'm spilling my spaghetti or some shit, I've made out with multiple of them, but they always say some shit like "you're the same age as my son" or like "I could be your mother".

anyways i'm done slaughtering daughters, I'm trying to smoother some mothers plz help

pic is me btw
>>
>>18035940

Not advice, but yeah bro - you hot.

Curious: Can you grow a full beard? Because if the time came for you to not look like a kid, I reckon you'd look pretty boss with stubble or a full beard
>>
>>18035955

Nah I'm no where close to being able to grow a beard, looking like a child runs in my family
>>
>>18035940
>you're the same age as my son
reply with: >is that a bad thing?
>>
>>18035985

I assume most mom's do not have some sort of incest kink, so I don't want to associate myself with their kids at all
>>
>>18035985
Reply with: you look like you could be his sister
>>
>>18036006
Shit man, that's smooth
>>
why would a woman at that age care if youre a model? nigga you dont even have bills or have any real responsibilities beyond standing around while photos are taken....gtfo
>>
>>18036033

what do you mean by bills or any real responsibilities? Oh course I have Bills you dumb fuck. I moved out of my parents house right after graduation and i work a regular job. just in case I don't book enough jobs to pay rent.
>>
I'm older now but still have a thing for older women. When I was fresh out of college older women used to flock to me. I never had to do anything. I ended up having a 10 year fwb relationship with someone 12 years older than me. Shit was cash cause we both had our lives.

My advice is to be nice and confident. Even older women don't want betas. Compliments go a long way, they'll eat that up.

Look in your local coffee bar, group social events, even the work place.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.