[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonymous Employer Rating Sites?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: angry moth noises.gif (529KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
angry moth noises.gif
529KB, 480x360px
So a few months ago, I left a small business after realizing they were fucking over their workers. I want to warn other people about working there since they're hiring again, but all the employer review sites I find require things like start/end dates, and that would give me away instead of staying anonymous. Any good sites?
>>
>>18035806
No one besides your friends will care about your subjective view when looking for a job. If they were really "fucking over workers" and not just "requesting things I didn't like/not paying what I thought they were worth", why didn't you report them to a proper agency and file for appropriate unemployment that you'd easily win? Smells like pettiness in here.

To answer your question though, no. You can make Google reviews but they can usually get personal posts, specifically stuff like prior employee reviews, removed, unlike regular reviews.
>>
The company I work for does really unethical shit all the time. But it's all legal.

So if what they were doing is illegal, report it. If not, read Capitol.
>>
>>18035820
I can understand it sounding like pettiness, but there was a lot of gaslighting and prescription drug distribution going on, not to mention the inability to prove they weren't paying overtime to us. I had stupidly deleted my notes about what dates the drugs were handed out in the workplace after talking to the owner of the business, since I thought he would actually do something about it.
>>
>>18035806
Glassdoor.com
>>
>>18035806

I use GlassDoor, and as far as using your start and end dates, make them up you dunce.
>>
I wrote a scathing review of the company I left on Glassdoor. I recommend you do the same. You can fudge your dates and positions a bit if you are feeling paranoid.

In my case it was very obvious who wrote it since it was a small company. They attempted to contact me and send me threats to take the review down. I simply told them to fuck off, and let everyone still in the company know. The next guy who left wrote a Glassdoor review where he mentioned the company threatening former employees about bad reviews, and dared them to threaten him.

They can't do shit to you over an anonymous review. Go for it. Make sure you are as truthful and detailed as possible.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.