[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hinting at marriage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6901.jpg (688KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6901.jpg
688KB, 1920x1280px
How do I hint at marriage to my gf?

I want to marry her but I want to want to test the waters in a very subtle way to figure out what she thinks about it
>>
>>18035786
Forgot to add, we're both in our 20's
>>
File: anime fan.jpg (199KB, 736x489px) Image search: [Google]
anime fan.jpg
199KB, 736x489px
>50 replies saying "don't do it man, don't jump off that bridge like my cousin!"

>50 replies saying "you're all just bitter virgins, don't listen to them OP. Listen to ME instead, when I tell you to sign your damn name on that contract. DO IT NOW!"

>50 replies saying "both sides are retarded, I'm smarter than everybody!"

>50 replies of people saying "don't listen to the folks telling you to be careful, just wing it through life like I'm planning to do!"

I feel like watching TV would be a better use of my time.
>>
take on shared responsibilities

get a dog or renovate your kitchen
>>
Just talk frankly about it. Why play games?
>>
>>18035802
Thanks!

Renovating the kitchen sounds like a great idea!
>>
What the guy who said "talk frankly'" said. Don't hold back that serious a topic from her if that is how you feel. Then once the license is given, fuck her tenderly for life
>>
>>18035786
Why the fuck would you 'hint' about marriage. Just fucking talk to her about it. Fuck.
>>
>>18036246

Depends on how long they've been dating.

It's one thing to discuss marriage after like... a year, or several very very long, good months.

One good way to scare someone off forever is to talk about marriage extremely early. Like, "hey this is my first relationship and you're asking me about marriage within a month" kind of talk.
>>
don't do it man, don't jump off that bridge like my cousin!
>>
you're all just bitter virgins, don't listen to them OP. Listen to ME instead, when I tell you to sign your damn name on that contract. DO IT NOW!
>>
both sides are retreated, I'm smarter than everybody!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.