[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Requesting help for PSN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: bbb.jpg (109KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
109KB, 500x375px
Basically I think I am cursed, poorfag here with a ps3 signed up for PS now for the free 7 day trial but I can't cancel automatic renewal because I forgot my psn account password days I've been signed in too long and I can't reset password because I put in a fake Date of Birth which I can't remember. Do I have any other way to cancel automatic renewal or am I screwed.

And yes I know I am a stupid forgetful pothead.
>>
>>18035345
call them.
>>
>>18035351
Would I not be paying like £10 in call charges.
>>
>>18035345
>call the bank
>say a brown person stole your debit card
>get new debit card
>make a PSN account and write down the fucking login info
>smoke some weed
>>
>>18035345
Sucks to be a part of PSN. I'd never go back to consoles
>>
Why would you put a fake birthday in?

>>18035351
They'd probably ask him to verify he's the owner of the account i.e. ask him the date of birth
>>
>>18035359
I would think so. But ask yourself this: would you rather pay $10 to resolve the issue or more than $10 delaying the problem and letting them charge you?
>>
>>18035363
Was thinking that myself can the bank do that stop anyone from taking money out, would be good if they did something for me for a change I let them guard my finances. Could I not just go on PS store and buy every game with no money in my account then cancel payments at bank. If an idiot like me thought of a way to exploit it I'm sure Sony have a way to get there due.
>>
>>18035393
I'd rather not pay anything, I'm still logged into my account come on their most be a way to show my password or something I can't believe how often Sony find a way to screw me.
>>
>>18035396
You could also call the bank to stop all payments to PSN. Eventually after a few emails PSN will stop charging you. You will need to call PSN customer services to stop the payment
>>
>>18035409
But if I cancel all payments from my bank account does that work. I thought corporations and banks have a deal in place to screw over the little guy. What happens if psn charge me and I have no money in my account.
>>
>>18035436
Not that anon, but I have no idea what you're talking about. If you call up the bank and they cancel the payment, the payment will have been cancelled.
>>
>>18035438
Its an automatic renewal how can the bank not let the money be taken out though, if I buy something online I can't go to the bank and cancel the payment ca I? I'm hoping it's as simple as telling the bank not to let them take it out.
>>
>>18035345
Did you give them a credit/debit card number? If so just say you lost the card and go to the bank to get a new one. The number will be changed and the old one will be canceled, so they will no longer be able to charge your account using your old information
>>
>>18035446
Banks can cancel periodic automatic payments. What is the issue here? Why are you still here instead of on the phone to your bank?
>>
>>18035450
I'm going when they open first thing tomorrow, I have lived in a world of sadness and sorrow and never once imagined life could be as simple as this. Thanks anon.
>>
I was able to delete my card details of my PlayStation but le reddit says that doesn't work they can still charge me.
>>
>>18035463
Why don't you just call them?
>>
>>18035467
British banks don't open at this time
>>
>>18035470
Fuck, you're stupid. Banks have customer service numbers, call that, you moron.
>>
>>18035345

you can disable internet transactions on your debid and credit cards if you do there is no way for sony of charging you for ps+
>>
>>18035473
Listen fuckhead I appreciate the help but I am just going to get high and mellow out and think of the £30 I am going to hopefully save.
>>
>>18035476
How does that work tho will Sony just cancel PS now for me themselves I just can't help thinking they will have a way to get the money . is automatic renewal like a direct debit if so I'm screwed.
>>
>>18035492

They wont be able to take money from your account so your ps+ subscription wont be renewed.
>>
>>18035403
Is there a "i forgot my password/username" option?
>>
>>18035446
Every transaction has a routing number. You can tell the bank to stop any routing number from withdrawing from your account. Banks keep track of everything
>>
>>18035539
You need to know the account date of birth to reset password even found a way to resend email and the email link requires dob.
>>
Putting false info on anything that has access to your bank accounts is so fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.