[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed safety today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: marijuana-smoke-body-main.jpg (55KB, 895x503px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana-smoke-body-main.jpg
55KB, 895x503px
Is marijuana you buy today the same as the one you bought in the 60s/70s? My doctor told me that today's weed has a lot of bad chemistry in it, and it's not safe as it used to be.
>>
>>18035114
pot is pot is pot. Unless you're getting it laced with some additive it's all basically the same.
>>
>>18035114
it doesn't have chemicals, I live in Colorado and have helped grow for dispenseries before. it's just a plant, they are a lot stronger strains now then we're around in the 70s but that's not from chemicals being added, it's from specific breeding to get stronger healthier plants.
>>
particularly in the UK you can find strains that have been grown with much stronger THC content that can exacerbate mental issues
if you're buying your weed from a crackhead there are tales of weed being sprayed with bug killer to make it seem heavier
aside from that, weed is weed, it isn't gonna do anything if u aren't stupid
>>
I don't know. Speaking from experience, I can only say whenever I've been to Amsterdam I got myself some pure weed blunts and holy shit they were strong. The high felt really natural too.
>>
>>18035114

Short answer, no, it's not the same but it's still safe.

Longer answer is that we've gotten really good with breeding these plants. Instead of getting a dimebag of homegrown dirt from the guy down the street you can now buy ounces of high quality shit from almost anywhere.

I usually buy mine online. Not necessarily legal but w/e it's cheaper (and better) than street shit.
>>
Weed is fun when you're a kid but as you get older it becomes pointless.
>>
>>18035114
the schwaggy commercial mexican weed? yeah, they use some nasty pesticides (which can be tested for) that will fuck you up (in a bad way) if you smoke them
proper, locally cultivated, medical grade cannabis? never been safer. its all about who grows it, anon. most of us take great pride in our work, and would not distribute something that could potentially harm someone. it is in our best interest to do so, since any negative press at this point would be most undesirable.
tl;dr: your doctor needs to lay off the propaganda for a minute and hit this bong

and really, you might want to find yourself a new doctor. pill pushers want to sell you pills, not weed, regardless of what either may or may not do for your health. it seems to me that he is just parroting nonsense to keep you on their drugs and off of the natural ones
>>
>>18035114
>bad chemistry
Your doctor is an idiot. It's the same plant, just selectively bred for desirable traits. Humans have been doing this for thousands of years. Increased potency is a good thing. You don't need to smoke as much for the same effect. Also, many if not most areas that have legalized it have testing requirements for pesticides and the like. Something that didn't happen at all in the 60s and 70s.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.