[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obnoxious fucker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: obnoxious barb.jpg (28KB, 510x341px) Image search: [Google]
obnoxious barb.jpg
28KB, 510x341px
My girl's friend acts like a barbarian all the fucking time, he has absolutely no manners at all.
Dude screams all the fucking time, literally all the fucking time. He takes things without asking for permission or anything and will even grab stuff out of your hands.

She really likes him though so I don't know what to do.

General thread for how to deal with obnoxious people I guess.
>>
>>18034992
Punch that fucker in the mouth.
>>
>>18035025
That. Some people don't learn to stop being obnoxious, but most of those people can learn to calm the duck down around people they're scared of one short sharp burst if violence should do it.
>>
>>18035025
Fpbp
>>
>>18035056
Was thinking about it but I'm worried about what she has to say after the deed.

I've talked to her about the issue and she just says "I think you're being mean to him, he's a nice guy"
>>
>>18035061
It just feels like she turns the blind eye at anything he does.
>>
>>18034992
Clearly he has mental problems, either autism or some other issue, and is more to be pitied than hated.

Your question is whether you have it in you to pity and care for him, as she does, or not. If not, explain your inability to her, and ask her to keep her friendship with him and her romance with you separated. That is a lot to ask, and she may choose to drop you rather than him.
>>
>>18035066
Guy is for a fact healthy and has no issues at all.

Maybe it's just him refusing to grow up or something, I don't know. I'm just trying to be nice to him whenever possible but often by the end of the week I just get this feeling of anger that I need to vent.

Even in this country where I think people have bad manners this is on a whole another level.
>>
>>18035076

>Guy is for a fact healthy and has no issues at all.

Well, obviously not if that's how he behaves - obviously *something* is wrong with him. It might help you to think of him as her retard friend (diagnosed or not). That way the expectation isn't "Why is this other adult screaming and being obnoxious" it's "There's fucking Todd, having another retard episode. That's so sad that he's retarded."
Since I'm guessing you probably can't just straight up punch him in the mouth it might make dealing with him easier if you have zero expectations about his behavior.
Adult acting like a fucking child = Annoying as hell
Retard acting retarded = Oh how sad
>>
>>18035094
I guess, thanks friend.
I wouldn't have come up with that.
>>
>>18035109
It's a pretty helpful way to deal with obnoxious people in general. Like if you know someone who is a dick to you all the time don't view it as a normal person saying nasty things to you, view it as "there's that guy who is an asshole saying asshole things because he's an asshole"

Works on coworkers, bosses, relatives, and friends-of-friends
>>
>>18034992

I laughed at the thought of this guy. thanx ohpee
>>
Ever thing it's you that has the problem, OP? Sounds like this is something that can be solved with one conversation, but maybe you're a little jealous of your girlfriends friend?

Example:

Hey (insert name), I don't mean to be rude but i'm not cool with how you act around me and especially in my house, so if you're not gonna calm down and be respectful you can leave (or i'll leave). I know X likes you and i honestly wouldn't have a problem being around you if it weren't for this, so what do you say?

If the problem persists or your gf has a problem with you having a problem, maybe you should kindly tell them both to leave.
>>
>>18034992
Kind of reminds me of this retarded kid when I was in 1st grade. At lunchtime, he would always be walking around and roaring like an idiot. I saw him again in hs and he was just as obnoxious as I remembered. He looked like Logan's bro.
>>
>>18034992

Sounds like a personality disorder. Find out which.
>>
I honestly can't believe noone has called op a cuck yet. Obviously the barnarian is spraying alpha juice all over him and op would break his feminen hand trying to punch the guy in the mouth.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.