[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my friend (girl) keep on making fun of me when we go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Why does my friend (girl) keep on making fun of me when we go out? She always shits on me.

She also forces me to drink my drinks and calls me names if I dont finish them.
>>
>>18034954

it's called banter faggot, chill out. It doesn't mean she wasn't to gargle your dick or she outright hates you (well it could be, but I very much doubt it's either one)
>>
>>18034975
This.

Could mean she likes you, but if she's been a friend for a while it's probably why she's comfortable where she is with you, she likes the banter and you respond.

(If you're using this as an excuse to hear people say you two should bang, you probably should)
>>
>>18034954
it's called public humiliation and she's doing it so other men can see she is available, all they have to do is come over and take her in front of you. Grow some balls
>>
>>18034975
>>18034976
one time she got shitfaced and kissed me before she went inside her house. does that mean she likes me?
>>
File: 8evG2VW.gif (175KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
8evG2VW.gif
175KB, 500x375px
>>18035193
Men are retarded.
>>
>>18035193
Means she considers you in an attractive way, not saying she wants to grow old and have your kids but at least she'd be down to fuck in the right circumstances
>>
Why do you keep making this thread? I'm going to start cataloging all of them to keep a record of your persistent faggotry.
>>
>>18035281
i like spamming and im bored at work.

also no one gives me advice, they just give vague answers.
>>
>>18035291
>>18035291

but we do give you advice, it not our fault you want validation instead.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.