[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freaking the fuck out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Danger Noodle.jpg (52KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
Danger Noodle.jpg
52KB, 400x291px
So my cat got one of these roundworm SHITS like 2 days ago and I had to pick it up off the ground for a vet sample/clean everything

I washed my hands like 4-5 times even when I didn't know they could be contagious to people, but now

>Be me with like no money for a doctor
>Wake up in the morning with your eye suddenly hurting
>Look in the mirror and see your lower eyelid/eyeduct is a bit red
>FREAK THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE YOU WERE HANDLING A ROUNDWORM 2 DAYS AGO FUCK

I really really don't want to have to go to a doctor holy shit. I'm hoping something just got in my eye overnight and I'm totally fine and just being paranoid. But it hurts and it's sorta red, not the eye itself yet but my eyelid

What do
>>
Try googling round worms for a start. Its pretty common to get them and you can buy over the counter medicine for cheap. I've never heard of them being in or around the eye.
>>
Diatomatious earth will fix it pretty quickly
>>
>>18034857

Omg that's horrifying. Google that shit if you haven't already like the other anon said and then see if it correlates. Best of luck to you and your cat. Hoping it turns out ok.
>>
Unless you ate your cat's shit (and even then, probably not) it wont be contagious.
>>
>>18034929
>>18034929
Not if you spell it like a faggot
>>
>>18035596
>Spelling changes the efficacy of a remedy

wtf i love grammar nazis now.
>>
>>18034857
just try not to be so obsessive. don't freak out until you encounter an actual problem.

I'm on lamictal, which can cause a potentially fatal rash, but my doctor told me to not lose my shit over every patch of dry skin and pimple

you have to breath and let it go
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.