[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Just realized I'm very facially unattractive

How do I cope?

I already lift and dress nicely so I can't really improve much anymore
>>
Confidence and charisma. You can still punch above your weight if you exude an aura of confidence.
>>
>>18034798
Make buck = Mad poon
>>
Fake it. Pretend you're the shit. Eventually someone will come around and believe it.
>>
>>18034806
>>18034937
Does this confidence meme actually work?
>>
>>18035011
its funny it does work
>>
>>18034798
How do you know you're unattractive?
>>
>>18034798

post a picture or we can't tell you.
>>
>>18035015
unless you look like you got downs
>>
Confidence is the best thing you can be. Even if your 2/10, how do you expect someone to see past that if you cant?
>>
>>18034798
Believe in yourself anon, you don't have to be handsome to find a partner. You might not be as ugly as you think you are.
>>
>>18034798
You will never have your pick of who you want to bang. That's all it affects. Just shrug and move on.
>>
Grow a beard, if you can have a decent one. I've seen a lot of "ugly" guys becoming pretty handsome simply because they grew a decent beard.
And obviously, confidence, dressing well, maybe lifting...
>>
>>18035107
A lot of ugly/babyface guys grow beards and don't realize they look not only ugly, but stupid on top of it too.
>>
>>18035019
It's easy to tell if you're not delusional.
>>
Not op, but also need tips on improving my appearance.

http://webmshare.com/play/vOv0O

External link because adv doesnt support webms.
>>
>>18035331

Don't get one of those fucking side-buzzed undercuts, but DO grow the hair on the top/front part of your head longer so you can style it up front. Husband as similar hair line and it goes a long way.

Not sure what your jawline is like under your facial hair, but current styling of it isn't making your jaw look wider or your chin less pointy. Still, can't really advise on that. If you look stupid without it, I'd just say grow/style the sides to fake a jaw better.
>>
>>18035344
Thanks for the feedback. What do you mean with side buzzed undercut? My hair on top doesn't grow very well because its thinning.

My jawline is pretty bad desu that's why I grew the beard. I've tried growing the beard on the sides but it looks pretty scraggly unfortunately.
>>
File: 20170128_141649.jpg (2MB, 1442x2137px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_141649.jpg
2MB, 1442x2137px
You don't look like me, you're fine. I'd like to think I'm not odd looking, but, I just simply don't think I look very good.
>>
>>18035362
Losing weight might slim your face down, but I can't tell if you're overweight.

Can you grow fuller facial hair? If not I would recommend keeping it clean shaven.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.