[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to revenge on a cheating ex-gf? How do I get her to like me again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Fukkk-Offf-train.jpg (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Fukkk-Offf-train.jpg
69KB, 600x450px
How to revenge on a cheating ex-gf?
How do I get her to like me again?
>>
>How to get revenge?
>How to get her to like me?

Do you really not see the irony? This isn't a good idea. I would focus on getting my thoughts in order before anything else, if I were you. Do you want her back while also trying to hurt her? Rethink this.
>>
Yes.

I got her back one. Just to hurt her again.
To feed my EGO.

I know. Disgusting.

ATM : im trying to become doc. , investing $ in stocks.... --> doing fine

Is it normal for a xy to feel dishonored when EX fucks w/ 5 guys in town. You know all of 'em
>>
the best revenge if you forget her
if you become successfull
if you find a girlfriend
and live happy
they all check back on you, some secretly some not so secretly

and its gona be the best revenge because you wont care, since you have it good
(and she will probably regret cheating on you)
>>
>>18034722
when she cheated and likely before she lost respect for you and you cannot get that back. Doesn't mean you even did anything wrong she just wasn't feeling it anymore for you. Your time and energy would be better directed at cutting a person like her out of your life.
>>
It's been 2 years!

I had GF
I have succes
I live happy

Well : I broke up , she fucked boys ,i fucked a girl in her street , got revenge on those boys , got back with her again.

Had sex in her bed , cheated on her twice.

She moved.

I made it clearer now.
>>
>>18034751
Long past time for you to let this shit go so if you crash and burn it's on you. Oh, when a woman doesn't respect you and the boys in town are laughing at you nothing you do to her or them really leaves a mark.
>>
>>18034769
Femanon right?

LOL again : I BROKE UP.
I CHEATED.

I'm just mad she had sex.

To me it's cheating even though we were not a couple or anything.
>>
>>18034743
Can confirm this is the shittest revenge ever unless you become famous. Nobody is jealous of john doe with his frumpy wife and 2.5 kids. Unless you're SUPER successfully this is shit revenge.
>>
>>18034744
>Doesn't mean you even did anything wrong she just wasn't feeling it anymore for you.

Not OP, but what the fuck is up with this shit? I've never seen a man do it, I've personally never done it, two women did it to me in my lifetime. What exactly is this? I was never able to fully understand this, this is some kind of mental illness.
>>
>>18034778
I see why she is fucking everyone in town and she and they are still laughing at you.
>>
>>18034895
people fall out of love or they lose trust or respect and have no interest in imaging a future with the other partner
>>
>>18034896
I see it too, when you lose respect for a man, the normal course of action is to get fucked by everyone in town. By the way, you, OP, and every dumb whore like you should kill themselves.
>>
>>18034906
Nah man, it doesn't make sense. You're sleeping in the same bed with a person for two years whispering in his ear every night that you love him, then after two weeks "you're just not feeling it anymore". It's not sane, something is off.
>>
>>18034728
Agreed. First thing I thought as well. Like do you hate her or?
>>
Be a better boyfriend to sometime else. Girls hate that.
>>
>>18034910
lol I feel you dude. and I 100% agree with you and want to know the same thing as you. cause it just happened to me last month. everything's great, every morning and night it's 'i love you! you're the best! you make me so happy!' ffwd two weeks and it's 'yeah i just don't feel the same and i haven't felt the same for a while'

back. the. fuck. up.
>for a while
bitch then why are you stringing me along? cause you don't want to hurt me? this shit hurts more cause as men we try to piece it together and come to a logical understanding of the situation, but we can't. there is no sense behind telling someone you love them when you don't. for weeks, months, however long.

from everything I've experienced and read on this site it's either 1 of 2 things. first is she's found someone else, and that period of time where her feelings changed or whatever bullshit they told you, she was sizing him up to you and well you're old news - he's new and interesting and mysterious. the other reason is because they don't want to hurt you, they don't wnat to be the bad guy. they want to be the victim, they want to be the one thats hurt so they can go whore out or run into the arms of another dude cause 'muh feelings' and 'oh my ex was such an asshole' or whatever.
>>
>>18034740
Nigga what, fuck off.
If you're doing so well why do you sound like an emotional bitch? Hoes make up much of the female population, and you just so happened to make a bad investment in this particular one.

Go redistribute your "stock" elsewhere. Why are you still giving this ho even a piece of your attention?
>>
>cheating faggot wants to get revenge on his non cheating ex

good bait
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.