[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused over meeting a girl at a shop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So I've been looking for a gift for my mom and got to a small cosmetics shop (Lush if it means anything to anyone), and this girl working there came up to me and before actually asking what I was looking for she somehow managed to sparkle a nice small talk about general things. Weird thing is I'm quite a locked person, and it never happened to me before, and this talk felt absolutely natural, and it seems that it wasn't just a formality for her either, judging by her behaviour. In fact, we were talking in such tone that at first I couldn't decide if I knew her, and if we are familiar. She is quite attractive but nothing special, same age as me (20-21).
We then proceeded to try and decide on the gift, still having a friendly talk, but some time after she said she'll go in the backroom because cosmetics odor made her a bit sick, and asked her coworker to help me out.
I bought a gift and left, but still after several days I feel that there was something special about her.
I'd like to visit that store once more and try to initiate a talk or just ask her out for a coffee, but it seems to me that I may be mistaken, and she was not interested in communicating with me in any way, but was just being friendly because she is paid for it, and I just overthought this simple contact.
Am I being a creep here? Is there a way to initiate something without coming out as a full weirdo and not creating an embarassing situation for us two? Help me /adv/, I'm a bit confused.
I'm average looking, tall. I've had a girlfriend almost for a year couple years ago so I'm not a total sperg, but I'm often quite retarded in communication, and is quite insecure person in general.
Please, help me /adv/, I'm confused
>>
she sold you hard
>>
>>18034507
Well, I mean, I didn't spend big money there, and I still knew I was going to do it anyway, then again she didn't help me to choose the final purchase, so it's questionable.
>>
>>18034510
she didn't know what your intentions were from the outset. she got you to build positive associations with the store. you're even thinking of going back (possible repeat sales). after having that nice conversation and talking about what you should get it would actually have been pretty weird if you just walked out without buying anything.

you can do all the mental gymnastics you'd like but it sounds to me like she was selling you.
>>
File: Sin título.png (337KB, 425x434px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
337KB, 425x434px
If you ever walk by the shop again and see her just walk in and tell her that you were walking by and that there was just something special about her and if she is up for getting a coffee sometime

if she agrees just get her number or you can ask when she leaves and then be like, oh what a coincidence i have to do something around here and i will be done around that hour

if she refuses just move on anon, not a big deal and you probably wont see her again
>>
>>18034515
>she got you to build positive associations with the store
I already had those
You see, I understand that you may be right, but it doesn't seem to work this way here (I'm not from the US). I've been to that store many times before, and think they do not train their employees to do such things on purpose. Plus it was really late (22:30 or so), almost closing time, and she behaved in a very non-corporate way, almost like she is not an employee, but is just a girl giving an advice
>>
>>18034516
I've read advices saying that if you are asking out a person in a professional position, it's smart to just leave them your number and ask to call if they want to get a coffee some time, then leave shortly after. This way you don't set them in an awkward situation and leave them with a freedom of choice.

Is it autism, or should I do exactly this? How do I do it in a non-awkward way?
>>
>>18034504
Lush are known for their extremely over the top personable customer service. Who knows she may have been into you but it's very very doubtful.
>>
>>18034504
A small percentage of women are genuinely chill and nice. Not a lot of trauma probably.
>>
>>18034518
Well, then just go back to that store, get her name and her number and ask her out for a coffee.
>>
>>18034535
>>18034529
>>18034534
thanks, I will try
>>
N I C E C L E R K S Y N D R O M E
You have it OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.