[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'm having problems with talking to people and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485325452522.gif (826KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
1485325452522.gif
826KB, 328x366px
Hey /adv/, I'm having problems with talking to people and girls especially. I can't approach people or have a one on one conversation for more than 3 minutes, i can never think of anything to talk about. A year ago i used to be alright with talking but after going on 4chan /pol/ for some months and temporarily disconnecting from friends something changed and its making me feel really anxious, even writing this thread. Is there any kind of tip to give to get over this shitty social barrier and not use stupid topics and deprecating humor to maintain a conversation?
>>
>>18034483
>I can't approach people or have a one on one conversation for more than 3 minutes
With anyone? Parents? Friends?
>>
Also when talking to others i feel like they get sick of me talking and thats also what contributes to breaking away from a conversation
>>
>>18034486
Practically everyone apart from close family and close friends, skype calls i keep talking though
>>
>>18034483

it's easy. Just talk about the other person and act interested.
>>
>>18034506
I try to do that but it somehow always loops back to me, more because they try link these things to me or because they also dont have much to say
>>
>>18034517
if it comes back to you in the form of a question just answer them, that's building rapport. otherwise just take some piece of what they're talking about and ask them to expound. people will talk for ages about themselves. you'll get sick of them before "running out of things to say"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.