[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arguing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (384KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
384KB, 1920x1080px
So /adv/ things haven't been going well with my girlfriend lately. We've had a couple arguments where she says that she feels like she's unloved and that I don't give a fuck and that I haven't for months. She's almost entirely cut me out of her life to the point where she's applying for Uni courses without telling me and does social activities I don't even get to know.

I'm honestly confused by these accusations as I've been treating her exactly the same as I have previously. She's asked me to make her feel like I care and I try to message her every single day and ask her how things are and then listen if they aren't.I generally try to take an interest in her life and then get accusations that I don't care when I don't tell her about my experience with things she's going to literally hours before she tells me. She then throws in my face that her friends were more helpful than me despite them knowing weeks in advance on occasion.

I've tried to show her I love her by spending more time, giving her tokens of affection more frequently and letting her into my life more by sharing more of what I do and trying to get her to share what she does. I've spent entire days just doing things with her. She's recently demanded that we go out on dates despite me thinking that we had done so the weekend before.

She says she doesn't feel like she's special any more and that we might as well just be friends that fuck. She literally said that to me. Try as I might to show he she's special by giving her gifts, by spending time with exclusively her nothing seems to work.
>>
>>18034420
She's started to just snap at me out of the blue for no apparent reason and we argue later on when I don't particularly want to sit there and have her do nothing but snap at me. She has recently given me the cold shoulder because of her snapping. She's talked about having a broken heart despite me trying to give her everything she has demanded of me.

Currently she's talking about leaving and that she can't go on. She's gotten to the point where the moment anything goes wrong or we have a disagreement she becomes hysterical and the problem snowballs to the point where she's saying she can't do it anymore and that she's given everything she can. Within 24 hours of that point she's now feeling okay again and loves me etc.

Seriously what the fuck do I do? I feel like I get blamed for literally everything and I can't have a reasonable conversation about anything before the hysterical accusations appear.Me trying to help her turns into me trying to wank my own ego. She constantly turns every time I want to help her into me somehow being a bad guy. I'm more of an enemy that a boyfriend to her.

I don't particularly want this relationship to end but she's changed and sees me as the enemy more than anything else. I've tried to give her what she wants and its not enough. It never is enough.

Thanks /adv/

Even if I don't get a reply its nice to vent to something.
>>
>>18034420

hey op just wondering if you think that she's trying to make excuses so that you two can break up? Is there any reason that she might not be into you anymore or that age might be talking to someone else? If you're honestly putting in the effort then she'd at least acknowledge that.
>>
>>18034420
Yeah OP, it looks like your gf is either cheating, trying to find excuses for breakup or having some hormonal disorder (or puberty).

Anyway, do yourself a favour and find yourself a new gf. If someone would try this shit on me,I would cut the out of my life asap.
>>
>>18034457
I don't think so. She says she loves me. We have great times together it's just went well have a small problem things go to shit.

I had previously gone through a stage of depression where I did become distant and some of the problems happened then but things have changed.

I feel that's she's still living then and not now.
>>
>>18034467
I think that it's most likely hormonal. She's also a libcuck and has been in complete breakdown due to Trump which hasn't helped.

She does have a personality disorder and used to be on mood stabilisers which have contributed greatly to this shit. I don't think that she's ever going to go back on them personally.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.